Dahleez

India-Forums

Dahleez
Dahleez

Walking talking telephone directory (Page 3)

BenNevis Goldie
BenNevis
BenNevis

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Sadie, your post titleStarClap
Poor Adarsh still thinking of Stalking SwaShocked

Now I understand how he reached every time to rescue her/ stalking her.

Mis using of his powers of being IAS officer to become a Robinhood.LOL

Adhu once again made me cry. Howmcuh eager he was to listen ILU from Swa. 

But Swa showed him still she is the same Old SwaLOL

Poor Boy expected only 3 words, but she said more than thatLOL 

. Adhu ke saath hum sab ko bhi inthejar hai "SWA kab kahogi". 24 hours for him, 48 hours for us.

pomegranate IF-Sizzlerz
pomegranate
pomegranate

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
the episode was good overall but asad pissed me off.  he has been annoying me for the past couple of episodes, because his love does not look like anything deep or meaningful-- just teenage pagalpan. 
poor swadheenta has been put in such an embarrassing situation and things are going to get worse from hereon. 

Suhasini is the worstDead she is so wrapped up in her own happiness that she cannot see that her son is miserable.  it is all about appearances for her, she only wants pretty dolls who will look perfect in her family portrait, not wives her sons love. Major props to Abhay for marrying simmi otherwise even he would be stuck marrying someone he does not care for. Her ego needs to come crashing down ASAPAngry

I'm really annoyed with writers for the way they wrote the upcoming track just so suhasini  hates  swadheenta forever, even after marriage. everything will start off on the wrong foot. A dargah confession, at night would have looked so beautiful, then maybe some romantic swadarsh moments before they face the world together. but no, writers had to take the most dramatic/embarrassing route.
I'm not watching the confession because it looks ridiculous.

Edited by pomegranate - 24 April 2016 at 11:49pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

spdp-Rashi-

sehar mehrotra IF-Sizzlerz
sehar mehrotra
sehar mehrotra

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pomegranate

episode was good overall but asad pissed me off.  he has been annoying me for the past couple of episodes, because his love does not look like anything deep or meaningful-- just teenage pagalpan. 
poor swadheenta has been put in such an embarrassing situation and things are going to get worse from hereon. 

I'm really annoyed with writers for the way they wrote the upcoming track just so suhasini  hates  swadheenta forever, even after marriage. everything will start off on the wrong foot. A dargah confession, at night would have looked so beautiful, then maybe some romantic swadarsh moments before they face the world together. but no, writers had to take the most dramatic/embarrassing route.

Ditto!! Agree with everything you said
spdp Goldie
spdp
spdp

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Adarsh & Radhika has pichhle Janam ka Rishta! Bundelas siblings are after them & they are after RAmkrishnanGilani brother & sister!

Asad didn't learn right things from his love guru! Learning dance & patiently waiting for girl to elope & chaku showing...
All Asad did is created more trouble for Swadheenta. Honestly feel, Swadheenta shouldn't have gone there. However cute, Asad & Radhika are way too immature. Not liking this teenage impulses.

Adarsh is absolute Perfect life partner any girl can ask for! Wish Swadheenta can just focus on that.
Jivan turned out nice after initial hiccup- understandable! Like how all characters here are balanced with negatives & positives.

Somehow Swadheenta's confession wait now feels exhausting. Soon please!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rashi-

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Agree with some of the replies suggesting that confession looks ill-timed now. It should have come naturally and not under any pressure or deadline. In fact, its abs ok if Adarsh gets engaged with Vanshika, and they could have shown how mismatched they are during the course. But alas ...we will get a burdened confession Ouch...Makers better spare us from extreme humiliation for Swa after the truth is out Dead
--starstruck-- IF-Sizzlerz
--starstruck--
--starstruck--

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pomegranate

the episode was good overall but asad pissed me off.  he has been annoying me for the past couple of episodes, because his love does not look like anything deep or meaningful-- just teenage pagalpan. 

Suhasini is the worstDead she is so wrapped up in her own happiness that she cannot see that her son is miserable.  it is all about appearances for her, she only wants pretty dolls who will look perfect in her family portrait, not wives her sons love. Major props to Abhay for marrying simmi otherwise even he would be stuck marrying someone he does not care for. Her ego needs to come crashing down ASAPAngry

I swear this confession is too much. I mean if Swa wanted to commit suicide then there are other less dramatic ways to do so LOL
--starstruck--
--starstruck--

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BenNevis

Sadie, your post titleStarClap
Poor Adarsh still thinking of Stalking SwaShocked

Now I understand how he reached every time to rescue her/ stalking her.

Mis using of his powers of being IAS officer to become a Robinhood.LOL

Adhu once again made me cry. Howmcuh eager he was to listen ILU from Swa. 

But Swa showed him still she is the same Old SwaLOL

Poor Boy expected only 3 words, but she said more than thatLOL 

. Adhu ke saath hum sab ko bhi inthejar hai "SWA kab kahogi". 24 hours for him, 48 hours for us.

stalking is his passion, he cant stop thinking about it, it's bordering on turning pathological LOL
hahaha but the confession seems so forced, like it couldve been done in a better way. Sadly both the confessions didnt meet my expectations 
--starstruck--
--starstruck--

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spdp

Adarsh & Radhika has pichhle Janam ka Rishta! Bundelas siblings are after them & they are after RAmkrishnanGilani brother & sister!

Asad didn't learn right things from his love guru! Learning dance & patiently waiting for girl to elope & chaku showing...
All Asad did is created more trouble for Swadheenta. Honestly feel, Swadheenta shouldn't have gone there. However cute, Asad & Radhika are way too immature. Not liking this teenage impulses.

Adarsh is absolute Perfect life partner any girl can ask for! Wish Swadheenta can just focus on that.
Jivan turned out nice after initial hiccup- understandable! Like how all characters here are balanced with negatives & positives.

Somehow Swadheenta's confession wait now feels exhausting. Soon please!

Bundelas getting punishment for being kababs in haddi LOL
Asad is more immature than the term immature itself. He behaved rashly, he forgot that Adarsh is a mature and well established person along with being an IAS officer and belonging from an affluent family. He cant compare himself with him or even draw inspiration because theres no connection or similarity

Go to top