Dahleez

Walking talking telephone directory - Page 2

--starstruck-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Aalina.

Me too yar..seriously I m fed up with asad thing. What a crap he is doing. He just fell freedom in such a humiliating situation.

Just want to see SwaAdarsh confession and have to jhelofy asad craps daily..

Thats what made me cringe that Swa had to face humiliation. Already Suha wouldnt accept Swadarsh love and then this 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--starstruck-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Manonidz

Over that he has the gumption to say main 2 minute main tumhe locate kar sakta hun 🤣

Oh my God this is too much 🤣
I want to be ab IAS officer too 🤣
DiscoDhokla thumbnail
I haven't seen the episode but I am actually fed up of Asad drama since long.. I skip their scenes too.. He is just plain stupid! That radhika is another nutcase!
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
Love your topic title 😆
Asad has gone mental, plus I don't think this Radhika chick will speak up to her parents tomorrow, though I hope she would...sick of this parento-phobia. And what was Asad thinking showing a knife to a trained commando. 

One thing I don't understand, cant these lovers talk things out, one had to go all out and torture us with bharatnatyam and the other has to run away. Matlab kch bhi
teetiana thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --starstruck--

Yeah thank God he isnt put behind the bars but Swa had to face such humiliation in front of Suha. Already she will be against Swadarsh's love and now this 

Guess what?? Suhashini will think both these brother sister claim to be in love with "ENGAGED" ppl 😆 Aaaj Asad aur kal Swa... even Swa will propose in front of them al 😃
Garima04 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --starstruck--

Oh my God this is too much🤣
I want to be ab IAS officer too🤣

me too! This seems to be so mch fun 😆
BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sadie, your post title⭐️👏
Poor Adarsh still thinking of Stalking Swa😲

Now I understand how he reached every time to rescue her/ stalking her.

Mis using of his powers of being IAS officer to become a Robinhood.😆

Adhu once again made me cry. Howmcuh eager he was to listen ILU from Swa. 

But Swa showed him still she is the same Old Swa😆

Poor Boy expected only 3 words, but she said more than that😆 

. Adhu ke saath hum sab ko bhi inthejar hai "SWA kab kahogi". 24 hours for him, 48 hours for us.

pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
the episode was good overall but asad pissed me off.  he has been annoying me for the past couple of episodes, because his love does not look like anything deep or meaningful-- just teenage pagalpan. 
poor swadheenta has been put in such an embarrassing situation and things are going to get worse from hereon. 

Suhasini is the worst🤢 she is so wrapped up in her own happiness that she cannot see that her son is miserable.  it is all about appearances for her, she only wants pretty dolls who will look perfect in her family portrait, not wives her sons love. Major props to Abhay for marrying simmi otherwise even he would be stuck marrying someone he does not care for. Her ego needs to come crashing down ASAP😡

I'm really annoyed with writers for the way they wrote the upcoming track just so suhasini  hates  swadheenta forever, even after marriage. everything will start off on the wrong foot. A dargah confession, at night would have looked so beautiful, then maybe some romantic swadarsh moments before they face the world together. but no, writers had to take the most dramatic/embarrassing route.
I'm not watching the confession because it looks ridiculous.

Edited by pomegranate - 7 years ago
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pomegranate

episode was good overall but asad pissed me off.  he has been annoying me for the past couple of episodes, because his love does not look like anything deep or meaningful-- just teenage pagalpan. 

poor swadheenta has been put in such an embarrassing situation and things are going to get worse from hereon. 

I'm really annoyed with writers for the way they wrote the upcoming track just so suhasini  hates  swadheenta forever, even after marriage. everything will start off on the wrong foot. A dargah confession, at night would have looked so beautiful, then maybe some romantic swadarsh moments before they face the world together. but no, writers had to take the most dramatic/embarrassing route.
I'm not watching the confession because it looks ridiculous.

Ditto!! Agree with everything you said
spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Adarsh & Radhika has pichhle Janam ka Rishta! Bundelas siblings are after them & they are after RAmkrishnanGilani brother & sister!

Asad didn't learn right things from his love guru! Learning dance & patiently waiting for girl to elope & chaku showing...
All Asad did is created more trouble for Swadheenta. Honestly feel, Swadheenta shouldn't have gone there. However cute, Asad & Radhika are way too immature. Not liking this teenage impulses.

Adarsh is absolute Perfect life partner any girl can ask for! Wish Swadheenta can just focus on that.
Jivan turned out nice after initial hiccup- understandable! Like how all characters here are balanced with negatives & positives.

Somehow Swadheenta's confession wait now feels exhausting. Soon please!