India-Forums

Dahleez
Dahleez

Walking talking telephone directory

--starstruck-- IF-Sizzlerz
--starstruck--
--starstruck--

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Yaar this simmi is so funny! Head massage, bhangra and what not? And Abhay is absolutely perfect to satisfy her childish cravings LOL
Jeevan turned out to be more mature than I expected and I really wanted to see Swa talking about it to her mamu and thankfully even in few words they talked a lot. Thats the essence of such close relationships. 

This Asad is an idiot of the highest order. He has fallen in such deep shit and we wont even get to enjoy the Swadarsh's suicidal confession. Poor guys wont even get time to feel the bliss of their relationship because champ is gonna get in trouble. Piya toh mil jayenge lekin Asad will screw up this milaap LOL

This Adarsh will only be shown as a walking talking telephone directory LOL Kuch bhi ho jaye one cannot separate Adarsh from his stalkery. LOL

I cant believe that Suhasini is actually very much clueless about her own son. Is she so blinded by the airheaded rajkumari that she cant even notice his son is clearly not happy? And I thought she shared a great bond with Adarsh, jeez! Ouch

I really liked the piya milenge scene. Loved the way they showed Swa thinking back to all their encounters and Adarsh waited to listen to those words that he has been dying to hear

Asad, Asad, Asad we understand that you are the most pareshan by psycho bundelas lekin baccha common sense? Not so common I guess? LOL

Seriously, I cant watch Asad's pagalpanti anymore. Dead

Love,
Sadie! Big smile

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

gaya_subbaas-tvKrazyKaur92jainjinal0ranbirkprfan1BenNevisspdpOnie...princess_farhmoonwearerGarima04-Sarcy-Lifez_Beautiful-Rashi-sushfiza..Jemimah..DEEPZzzzpickachu

teetiana Senior Member
teetiana
teetiana

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 11:38am | IP Logged
precap shows them together.. matlab Asad will not be put behind the bars.. yaayyy Big smile
aur Swa seeing him everywhere and crying.. awww Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima04

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Asad drama has ruined the fun Angry...kher ...both are out as per the precap, it means he hasnt been arrested. So glad ! possibly Rads will break the engagement in the ceremony ...whatever i have lost interest in their love story ...

Loved Swa - Haider bond Smile...they have unspoken understanding about each other which is strangely missing in her real relations. 

Waiting for Swa confession, whichever way it comes LOL Dikha do ab toh ! 

PS: Can the fake spoilers about Jeevan take a break ! For heaven sake, the man is genuine LOL khamka villain bana rahe hain LOL

Edited by Manonidz - 24 April 2016 at 11:42am

spdp

-silentbang- IF-Sizzlerz
-silentbang-
-silentbang-

He is plain stupid LOL and I stopped feeling bad for him.  Even a 10 year old wont do that Angry
I loved your titleLOL , he had got a job which matches with his natural capabilities LOL

Lifez_Beautiful

Aalina. IF-Sizzlerz
Aalina.
Aalina.

Me too yar..seriously I m fed up with asad thing. What a crap he is doing. He just fell freedom in such a humiliating situation.
Just want to see SwaAdarsh confession and have to jhelofy asad craps daily..

Garima04

--starstruck--
--starstruck--

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by teetiana

precap shows them together.. matlab Asad will not be put behind the bars.. yaayyy Big smile
aur Swa seeing him everywhere and crying.. awww Cry
Yeah thank God he isnt put behind the bars but Swa had to face such humiliation in front of Suha. Already she will be against Swadarsh's love and now this Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

teetianaGarima04

--starstruck--
--starstruck--

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonidz

Asad drama has ruined the fun Angry...kher ...both are out as per the precap, it means he hasnt been arrested. So glad ! possibly Rads will break the engagement in the ceremony ...whatever i have lost interest in their love story ...

Loved Swa - Haider bond Smile...they have unspoken understanding about each other which is strangely missing in her real relations. 

Waiting for Swa confession, whichever way it comes LOL Dikha do ab toh ! 
Radhika and Asad both are kids. Im fed up of their drama but gotta endure it so I'm not hopinh anything from them. Suhasini will also think bro wants to break off one engagement and sis wants to break off another LOL
Garima04 IF-Rockerz
Garima04
Garima04

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 11:45am | IP Logged
The tittle OmG LOL
He is truely a stalker only! Puri series mei this is something he has been doing consistently ROFL

Go to top