Suhani Si Ek Ladki

India-Forums

Suhani Si Ek Ladki
Suhani Si Ek Ladki

will any character get more importance besides Souyma?

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 11:09am | IP Logged
New guy has been introduced about 3/4 days back. But besides 3 scenes we see nothing of him. But we see so much of Snaky, her thoughts, her fears, her niceness, her depth, her materal instance, her being a maid aka wife. Why has no other character ever gotten such importance as her character in this show? After she got nice and was with male krishna there was no place on the show. Bt the cvs wrote in tracks that made no sense and kept her in the show. I hated that I dnt hate the fact that she is shown now coz she is integral to the storyline. Bt she is annoying, fans have not forgotten how she tortured us the last time she went evil and got unlimited screen time. Whether she is good or nice I dnt think many care to see her. So why not show ppl fans actually might want to see. Give fans scenes of the new guy. I dnt knw why these cvs cnt copy properly Mani is always in an episode doing something important. Sammy is gona have to get screen time as well. I have a feeling that Mani is gona be paired with Shagun. Then here Sammy is gona have to be paired with useless. So b4 that show fans him and su together. Sahil is probably on leave by now. Sam wnt be eating into his screen time. And his fans cnt complain that he is replacing him or anything like that since they know he has a life off screen. Perfect time to show a track with sam and su. Really cvs how many more days will this show focus on snaky and her daughter. They show annoying krishna everyday I dnt mind the kid bt her screen can go to some1 else as well the kid is actually a better actress than Yadav lol. But really If the cvs gave 10 min of the time that they spend on souyma's character to Yuvraj's character. He would be a great character instead of being no. 1 useless Lead on tv.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

HotcocoaMiranlotsoflovetaanisingh023Ishi_12anjs

taanisingh023 Senior Member
taanisingh023
taanisingh023

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Yup xactly... Too much of screeen presence dat too fa an actor who hardly knws to act... Pllls cvs dnt giv sooo much imp to somya n spoil d shw... Ter is a limit... Jus fa shwg somya more, u forgot to giv screen presence fa d newly introduced guy... If u love somya so much den u cud hav made neha yadav as lead rather dan rajshri... Idiotic cvs... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hotcocoa

taanisingh023 Senior Member
taanisingh023
taanisingh023

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 11:39am | IP Logged
I msgd lata maam to giv less screen space fa somya... Really i cant... Cvs r testg our patience... 
sweetyanu IF-Dazzler
sweetyanu
sweetyanu

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taanisingh023

I msgd lata maam to giv less screen space fa somya... Really i cant... Cvs r testg our patience... 

On insta
lotsoflove Senior Member
lotsoflove
lotsoflove

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:11am | IP Logged
even Snoopy can give better than soumya
AgnesFan IF-Rockerz
AgnesFan
AgnesFan

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:49am | IP Logged
she has tesyed my patience more than anyone in the show...i feel like breaking my tv when they focus on her deadly face..i agree she is essential but not that she has to occupy entire screen space
mani never waste our time n i love him beginning..in fact every character including shravan is shown in yhm but here only Snaky n her chroniclesAngryAngry
yuvanissel IF-Rockerz
yuvanissel
yuvanissel

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Anuj, saurabh, golu, radhe 4 comedy.. Shavna cn b also used...
honeylime IF-Dazzler
honeylime
honeylime

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 7:19am | IP Logged
She has terrible acting skills. When she cries Her mouth is all wide open, horrible..feel like dumping a dead rat in her mouth LOL LOL and Menka has gotten further annoying. She looks overtly bleached and her makeup looks too Dead Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hotcocoayuvanissel

Go to top