Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

   
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Is it true Salman Using VFX? (Page 9)

MinzPie IF-Sizzlerz
MinzPie
MinzPie

Joined: 19 January 2007
Posts: 24246

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yamyam

Originally posted by -StrAnGer-



Frame kerwalon room mein acha lagega LOL
I would have been amused had I not been highly irritated..

to the senders:

But seriously, people you guys are painting a pathetic picture of Salman fandom.. I don't have enough time to report all of you but just stop.. It is ridiculous, childish and irritating.. No matter how many pms you send me, I will not like Salman, more so might grow an aversion to him.. I am not sure what you guys are hoping to extract from these but I just got 10 more of themSleepy Grow up and consult a psychiatrist.. You guys need it urgently
yamyamji sorry that happened.but in this forum anything is possible.there is no guarantee that salman fans are sending them to you.it can be any MIDs posing as salman fan to irritate you.whatever it is it's ridiculous and should stopOuch

-iLoveZaynMalik IF-Sizzlerz
-iLoveZaynMalik
-iLoveZaynMalik

Joined: 16 July 2012
Posts: 20240

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yamyam

Ahh.. a salman topic... Just what I needed.. 
Dear Salman fans
I did not know I have rubbed so many of you the wrong wayLOL But seriously you guys need to stop with the pms.. My email account is getting flooded which is why I had to come hereOuch I dont care how much PRDP made, I dont give a damn about how BB performed and how most certainly couldnt care less if you guys think Salman is too hot.. Just stop flooding my inbox cuz that sends me emails from IF and I dont know how to turn that off.. Its getting highly irritatingSleepy 120pms in 3days in insane.. Kindly get help.. You cannot convince me that Salman is the best thing to happen to Bollywood so for the love of God stop tryingOuch
Thankyou

PS.. Sorry TM.. but it was need of timeSleepy
What the hell? I am pretty sure Salman fans are not torturing you so don't put false blames on people. IF sends a mail to your gmail everytime a reply on a post you commented on, gets a reply. Go to your IF preferences and click the setting that you don't wanna receive mails from IF anymore.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

.rasgulla. IF-Stunnerz
.rasgulla.
.rasgulla.

Joined: 11 September 2009
Posts: 26833

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MiniRulz

yamyamji sorry that happened.but in this forum anything is possible.there is no guarantee that salman fans are sending them to you.it can be any MIDs posing as salman fan to irritate you.whatever it is it's ridiculous and should stopOuch
Could be but then I am not a detective.. I will see things as they are being presented.. Right now, the pms are stating bhajans of Salman and telling me how great he is so obviously, I will deduce it is his fans.. Ab SRK fans tou mujhe Salman ki praises k pms karenge nahi.. That being said, I know there is no guarantee but I just want them to stop.. AB told me how to shut off the mail option but I dont want to see 120pms sign every time I come online.. That is frustrating and irritating to the core

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

angrybread

--SH7_Sunny-- IF-Achieverz
--SH7_Sunny--
--SH7_Sunny--

Joined: 07 January 2014
Posts: 114913

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yamyam

Originally posted by -StrAnGer-



Frame kerwalon room mein acha lagega LOL
I would have been amused had I not been highly irritated..

to the senders:

But seriously, people you guys are painting a pathetic picture of Salman fandom.. I don't have enough time to report all of you but just stop.. It is ridiculous, childish and irritating.. No matter how many pms you send me, I will not like Salman, more so might grow an aversion to him.. I am not sure what you guys are hoping to extract from these but I just got 10 more of themSleepy Grow up and consult a psychiatrist.. You guys need it urgently
You have ur Email Notify me of Replies on in ur settings thats why u gets msg in ur inbox. 


And don't paint everyone in that picture coz not everyone is like that. 


Edited by --SH7_Sunny-- - 24 April 2016 at 2:22pm
DeliciousDevil. IF-Dazzler
DeliciousDevil.
DeliciousDevil.

Joined: 13 March 2012
Posts: 3889

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yamyam

Ahh.. a salman topic... Just what I needed.. 
Dear Salman fans
I did not know I have rubbed so many of you the wrong wayLOL But seriously you guys need to stop with the pms.. My email account is getting flooded which is why I had to come hereOuch I dont care how much PRDP made, I dont give a damn about how BB performed and how most certainly couldnt care less if you guys think Salman is too hot.. Just stop flooding my inbox cuz that sends me emails from IF and I dont know how to turn that off.. Its getting highly irritatingSleepy 120pms in 3days in insane.. Kindly get help.. You cannot convince me that Salman is the best thing to happen to Bollywood so for the love of God stop tryingOuch
Thankyou

PS.. Sorry TM.. but it was need of timeSleepy


Just because they said they are Salman fans, that doesn't make them one. It can be anyone using Salman name or otherwise. Whoever, this person is "Get a life" its better to leave it on IF only. No need to find anyone till their email ID. Its ridiculous ! 


- steps - 


Go to ur IF profile and find "hide email ID" I think only ur accepted buddies will able to vie . 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-StrAnGer-moniluvskinshuk

TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Joined: 06 October 2011
Posts: 16236

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Are you sure its not Kangna? She has to do something with her free time now. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sri-R-StrAnGer-

angrybread IF-Sizzlerz
angrybread
angrybread

Joined: 05 November 2012
Posts: 13846

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yamyam

Originally posted by MiniRulz

yamyamji sorry that happened.but in this forum anything is possible.there is no guarantee that salman fans are sending them to you.it can be any MIDs posing as salman fan to irritate you.whatever it is it's ridiculous and should stopOuch
Could be but then I am not a detective.. I will see things as they are being presented.. Right now, the pms are stating bhajans of Salman and telling me how great he is so obviously, I will deduce it is his fans.. Ab SRK fans tou mujhe Salman ki praises k pms karenge nahi.. That being said, I know there is no guarantee but I just want them to stop.. AB told me how to shut off the mail option but I dont want to see 120pms sign every time I come online.. That is frustrating and irritating to the core

Well how can people be sure that it's not salman fans ConfusedConfused salman ke gun-gaan to uske fans he karengeOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-DZ-

.rasgulla. IF-Stunnerz
.rasgulla.
.rasgulla.

Joined: 11 September 2009
Posts: 26833

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBoss

Are you sure its not Kangna? She has to do something with her free time now. 
You never fail to make me laughLOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Walk The Talk with Salman Khan and Salman Khan

Author: OJ6.0   Replies: 3   Views: 541

OJ6.0 3 541 01 May 2016 at 3:01pm by rimi2983
SIMPLY SALMAN-A Part from his Biography'Being Salman'[MORE UPDATED Pg3

2 3

Author: moniluvskinshuk   Replies: 23   Views: 2180

moniluvskinshuk 23 2180 29 January 2016 at 7:23am by moniluvskinshuk
Here's what Salman Khan's stylist Ashley has to say about Salman-Iulia

Author: .mystic.girl.   Replies: 8   Views: 1157

.mystic.girl. 8 1157 25 December 2015 at 2:21pm by moniluvskinshuk
Salman Khan meets Salman Khan

2

Author: VarunKiBiwi   Replies: 13   Views: 615

VarunKiBiwi 13 615 09 December 2015 at 11:48pm by -Vaishvi-
The USP of Dabangg 2 is Salman, Salman, Salman

Author: Athene   Replies: 6   Views: 2425

Athene 6 2425 03 December 2012 at 12:19am by sweet_angel27

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index