Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

ArShi Collab || ANKAHEE || *On Hold* (Page 8)

Kiddo_Star IF-Dazzler
Kiddo_Star
Kiddo_Star

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:21am | IP Logged

{1}

Arnav was on an important mission today, and that's the reason he had to leave without having his breakfast. He was a workaholic and as usual it was a roller coaster day from morning onwards. Well, he was perfect when it comes to work. That's what he is, throwing himself in his so called work, not caring about this damn world , his food, not even his health, or anything else and that was the only reason he had been given most of the risky operations. His colleagues and seniors were always prou of him, some were jealous, some were appreciated for his perfection and dedication. He had almost finished his work, whatever he had decided for the day, now he had to plan and decide the remaining strategy later and it became lunch time. He was hell hungry. He felt like he will grab the first thing he will find to eat on this planet. He was driving his SUV on lonely road with his sulky face which screamed 'he was tired'. The road was deserted; one or two vehicles rarely passed. He got used to such kind of places after all it's his work. Hoping to find some place or restaurant or dhabbal to fulfil his hunger, He felt relief when he read one board which indicated he can get food there and He stopped his car at that small restaurant, he had no other option. He was glad at least he found one, there were none in miles, he had already checked it. He entered the restaurant hurriedly n came to sudden halt when he noticed the long line for "God knows what reasons?" He felt weird when he came to know the reason; there were people, collecting coupons from the counter. He was shock as well as angry.

"What the'? Unbelievable" he muttered under his breath. He felt like he went through some time machine and suddenly came to the ape's world.

"Does this system still exist?" He questioned himself. But he was helpless when his stomach grumbled reminding him that he was hungry and having no options left he had to stand there making irritated face. If someone would have found him in that condition he was sure, he would have died at the spot with embarrassment.

He was waiting for his turn impatiently. Oops forgot to say, It was his second nature, His patience limit always stays at its threshold limit especially when it comes to waiting for something. It was his turn next and he ordered his favourite food Chicken Tandoori' but got confused when everybody started staring at him like he was from another planet or some alien. He didn't know what wrong he had done or ordered, he was looking at the man sitting in the counter seat with his confusing gaze, when suddenly out of the blue he heard one sweet tinkle, melodious voice from his back.

"Excuse me, Its Sharavan month, you won't get Non-veg food here in this season" said the soft voice.

He looked at his back but froze looking at the beauty, like he had never ever seen something beautiful like that. Indeed he has never seen such a beauty.

Angel' yes that was the only word came to his mind at that time.

"Beautiful angel" he muttered under his breath.

He couldn't take his eyes off from her. Her beautiful angelic face, cute little nose, those bewitching green hazel eyes, he was hooked by those mysterious pair...red tomato cheeks...and god those rose petals...forget about his mission but desire to taste them right at that moment was the urgent need. He did not want to think about the consequences. He must kiss her and taste those petals to see if they taste the same as they look, Rosy, otherwise he felt like he will die with suffocation.

"What the! How come she had that effect at first meeting only?", his mind berated.

He was spell bound for some precious minutes, wondering when the last time he stared at someone like that and couldn't find the words to praise that thing.

He was looking at her like she was his only mission n she is the only one standing there. Nothing else mattered at that time, but thanks to this evil world (Zaalim Duniya), his trance broke suddenly when people started scolding him saying "They don't have the entire day to spend standing there"

He got irritated with sudden disturbance but ignoring the comments he again looked at her corrections Angel'

And he got lucky to hear that melodious voice twice.

"Actually the problem is, most of the people are working here, so they have to attend their offices, you know how it is, You can order Veg-food, it's not that bad" she smiled making him more crazy.

"Plus, you won't get Non veg food anywhere else during this month" she said with concern.

He was looking at her continuously like a  hypnotized soul. 
The moment she smiled, he was a goner. But he had to move, otherwise people would have killed him, he cursed them in his mind, And when she mentioned the food he remember, why did he came there but he got surprized, say it's her magic, her spell or her company, suddenly he wasn't feeling hungry. Just before a minute ago he was starving like he hadn't eaten from ages and he was even ready to eat boiled potatoes if he found them but as soon as he met her, his hunger went to bye bye land' ditching him.

He ordered his food, this time veg, he did not wanted to hang his reputation again and cause the same fiasco, then walking towards one corner he took his seat but instead of concentrating on his food, his eyes kept staring at her, where she was busy grabbing her food looking at her watch in between her food and scolding her boss in her mind.

Khushi was in the nearest and the only restaurant near the company she works for. She has been in such a remote area for training after which she'll be transferred to the main branch in the city. In a few weeks, she'll get get transfer done.

"Hey Devi Maiyaa!!! 2 baj Gaye!!! Dekha Devi Maiyaa!!! Aapne Hume phirse late karwa diya! Aap hamesha humare saath aisa hi karti... Kyun Devi Maiyaa... Kyun??" Khushi scolded her Devi Maiyaa instead of her complains to her bestie Shreya who fortunately for herself and unfortunately for Khushi was not present there. So instead for her careless behavior, she went on scolding her darling bestie Devi Maiyaa for getting her late.

"Hey devi maiya why my heart is thudding in this jet speed, I think I am having acidity." She said keeping her hand on her chest to steady it. "See davi maiya; this is all because of you" she again put the next blame on her favourite devi maiya for her misery.
Again she diverted her attention on her next problem and screamed almost getting the complete restaurant's attention, "Hey devi maiya Lunch time over itni jaldi?"

"Now that Rakshas will not spare me, n this stupid Shreya...What am I going to do with her?, she had to take leave today itself out of all the days"...with that she started chewing her nails instead of food and cursed her best friend Shreya making annoyed faces unware of the person who was amused looking at her expressions.

After finishing her lunch off, of course with cursing and scolding her both BBF's, she hurriedly picksd up her belongings... her bag and mobile n ran towards her office direction.
Arnav wanted to run behind her to stop her n may be talk to her, listen that voice again or even know her name but he was froze at his spot like a statue.

"How can he ask her?", it will look very odd to talk to her and ask about her in one meeting only, ...of course she doesn't know him from Adams to tell him anything or she might misunderstood, thinking him to be some crazy stalker and never wish to see him. "No..." He screamed suddenly drawing others attention and everybody started staring at him weirdly again like he had lost it. He had to control his emotions looking at the situation. He did not want her to think like he was some psycho so he just kept looking at her helplessly going away from him wishing unknowingly to come across her once again and listen to her angelic voice.

After she left, he turn towards his table to concentrate on his lunch and got shocked...his plate was full...
"what the? What's wrong with me? What was I doing all this time? I  didn't even touch my food" that only meant one thing, He became love sick puppy and all this time was busy looking at her only, He smiled like mad person and hit his head lightly knowing his craziness.
His eyes became wide suddenly as he remembered something about his mission...

"Uff... this girl" he cursed her...he had to reach somewhere urgently. He took his lunch hurriedly n left...but all the time he was busy thinking about her forgetting about his mission...he doesn't even remember what strategy he had planned earlier.

He scolded himself, "What is wrong with me? I have seen many beautiful girls in my lifetime, hell...I was living in USA...n worked with most of them...but no one had this effect on me"
He better control himself n break this spell or whatever it is. If he continues to act like this...soon this chit of girl will destroy his mission as well as his carrier in single shot.

Nowadays it became his routine to think about her...say it willingly or unwillingly...She was always present in his mind, in his thoughts whether he was working or doing something, she has to be there, he was fed up of his behaviour. He started cursing that day when he had that stupid thought to visit that restaurant. He felt like banging his head somewhere to get her out from his head as well as heart.
It was night time, he was busy; he got work to spy on one of area for important proofs for his mission. It was almost 11:30hrs at night, He was concentrating on his work when suddenly he notices one shadow was hiding and was trying hard to climb the wall from one of the house. 

He thought it to be some thief; he became alert, and started walking towards that shadow cautiously, for safety he had even position his gun, so that it will be easy to take it out if he finds any danger, one never know, he had witnessed and faced the worst conditions many times on his missions, he got used to it now. 
He was capable to knock him down without even using his gun only if that shadow belongs to some local thief, he reached to near that shadow carefully, and in next second without waiting for anything or giving any chance to that person, he caught the person and twisted his hands on his back, but left suddenly as soon as he heard the girl voice.

Guys!!! Here we end the first chapter of ANKAHEE... Probably these were to new two different chapters with one having Arnav and the other Khushi but they were too short so here goes the long update... This story would probably be updated every weekend, though can't say if I get late in updating it. Sorry, beforehand.

But guys Did u like it???

LIKE & COMMENT

Love,
Kiddo & Jaishri

Edited by Kiddo_Star - 01 May 2016 at 7:47am

The following 93 member(s) liked the above post:

anooopudi69sunshaeyEr.shreeyasimisty_19Zebi9191optimist_arshiHemaSuryacyra1VioletFlowertangam_5620ammullu1gurukhushjazz.kaurmaansinehasangeethbalaSwathiarshilovebadhanmhd72jashu08thakurpreetisadia98reshmi24arshiloversknoordinabonny24-BeYourSelf-elinadDorperleniya55Neha.ASpooja_arshiopal10NPKNHuleygirlloves_aishuanjali-anjalipreciouspearlynitrit95mrin0709neel11zidacrazyloveyswtsamTumpa12Nazzz16Alicia2012SirenMitraAlai123kshubhangiswpnachinnuluforeverhersyashika.angelangelshahritikaagrawalHeatsha8176Nonie12345PdroverCRAZY4_SARUNmadhu1210bluesky10rockstarloverLily30candyjanmeniranjana00hajrpree2605sweetydoll32phillips_2909varsha2KDflower95pup03ranogillhoney-sweetySahiba_dollsoharasunitikapoorameena671Naz_nisarmandy15jeb1-afsha-pakpearlsukankshaPriyaSweety-AnuHappytwinklenewmoon18taahir004coolhi1988DownhillMysticRiverLinsie-DZ-

foreverhers IF-Dazzler
foreverhers
foreverhers

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:24am | IP Logged
I donno why but I had this intitution to check this particular fiction once and... Woohoo! I'm the first one here!LOL
An exquisitely intriguing chapter with a beautifully penned mesmeric ArShi moment, well more of Arnav moment.
I just loved the visual fantasy description of Khushi from Arnav's point of view... Wow! First ball mein hi clean bowled.ROFLROFL
I love the personification of Khushi here, just like the typical enticing KKGSR one! And Arnav.. I can understand the tumult he must have gone through.
Hmmm... I wonder why Khushi was sneaking in the house? Though I'm guessing that she must have lost the key or since it was late in the night, she must have been sneaking to protect herself from her parent's wrath, but I'm eagerly waiting to read what you have to offer to your readers.
Do update the next part soonish!

Edited by -Kryptic.Keya- - 26 April 2016 at 10:40am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kiddo_Star

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:38am | IP Logged
interesting..

Kiddo_Star

Kiddo_Star IF-Dazzler
Kiddo_Star
Kiddo_Star

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Kryptic.Keya-

I donno why but I had this intitution to check this particular fiction once and... Woohoo! I'm the first one here!LOL
An exquisitely intriguing chapter with a beautifully penned mesmeric ArShi moment, well more of Arnav moment.
I just loved the visual fantasy description of Khushi from Arnav's point of view... Wow! First ball mein hi clean bowled.ROFLROFL
I love the personification of Khushi here, just like the typical enticing KKGSR one! And Arnav.. I can understand the tumult he must have gone through.
Hmmm... I wonder why Khushi was sneaking in the house? Though I'm guessing that she must have lost the key or since it was late in the night, she must have been sneaking to protect herself from her parent's wrath, but I'm eagerly waiting to read what you have to offer to your readers.
Do update the next part soonish!

Aww!!! Didu thank you so much for this comment. You're the first one to ever comment this long on any of my posts... Thank you... I'm glad you like the way we describe things... And tnx for the guessing... You're almost near... ALMOST

foreverhers

ameena671 IF-Sizzlerz
ameena671
ameena671

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:01am | IP Logged
wow superb update loved it can't wait for next part thank you for pm.

Kiddo_Star

newmoon18 IF-Sizzlerz
newmoon18
newmoon18

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:04am | IP Logged
awsme

Kiddo_Star

Tumpa12 IF-Dazzler
Tumpa12
Tumpa12