Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

ArShi Collab || ANKAHEE || *On Hold* (Page 36)

ritikaagrawal IF-Rockerz
ritikaagrawal
ritikaagrawal

Posted: 22 May 2016 at 12:21am | IP Logged
lovelyBig smileBig smileBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kiddo_Star

Kiddo_Star IF-Dazzler
Kiddo_Star
Kiddo_Star

Posted: 22 May 2016 at 12:44am | IP Logged

The Link to Part - 3

|_Pls_Read_The_Note_Below_|

{4}

Khushi looked back at Arnav to see anger seeping through his eyes. This confused her more as just a few minutes ago he was all calm and lost and now just not even in a minute there's so much anger in his eyes. This reminded her of the previous night. Here his anger was even more than the other night. Shreya looked at Khushi looking back and chided her to look forward and walk or else she'll again fall and that this time the angel stranger won't save her. This brought Khushi back to present and she scolded Shreya saying it was not always that she fell, it ws unintentional of course.

In an instant, Shreya's mobile beeped indicating an incoming msg. Opening the msg she blushed while Khushi looked at Shreya with eyes twinkling as she guessed the sender of the msg.

"Ohho! Haya ki lali toh dekho! Lemme guess... Ummm... NK Bro, right?" Khushi giggled as Shreya blushed beet root red. Khushi wasn't that a crazy to let go the golden opportunity of teasing her best friend. {NK is Nikhil Khanna, Shreya's boyfriend}

"Umm.. Khush I am going to meet NK" Shreya declared while Khushi in a playful mood complained as she whined like a small child.

"Haan haan! NK bro can't stay without seeing you na? For him you'll leave your best friend behind at the shopping mall. Go go.. Ditch your best friend"

"Stop it Khush yaar. And yiu find my jiju soon bcoz at that time I am gonna have fun at ur expense." Shreya remarked as Khushi gave her a whatever look yet a tinge of red adorned her soft cheeks.

Shreya left with the scooty and Khushi was left with no choice but to take up the bus and go back home. Khushi had just reached the bus stand when her eyes went wide in shock as she saw the same Pyscho Stalker walking towards her with hasty large steps. She was now hell scared. She knew he was a psycho but she din know that he was a psycho to this extent to follow her and kidnap her. Khushi mentally started biting her nails and chanted her bestie Devi Maiyaa's name while thinking of something to get rid of the psycho.

Khushi's gaze fell on rye Traffic Police standing at a side die to the less traffic that Delhi has during afternoon of a summer day. It's really too hot. She took quick steps towarda the poilcw and complained him against Arnav saying he was stalking her and was maybe trying to kidnap her.

The police suddenly acted as if he was the commissioner and assured Khushi that she'll be safe. Sighing in relief, Khushi saw the police going near Arnav who had almost reached them. She saw the police taking hold of Arnav's collar and shouting at him, "How dare you? How dare you follow a girl on the mid-day? Wait till I wash my hands on you, then you won't ever trouble anyone else."

The traffic police tried to drag him but then Arnav was ASR for nothing. He took hold of police's right hand and twisted it mercilessly as the police screamed in pain while Khushi's eyes went wide in shock looking at her stalker's audacity.

She was now more scared of him. He had to be a criminal. He roams around at the midnight, follows her lonely and even twists the policeman's hand. He had no fear of anyone. He had to be a big criminal. Khushi saw from the corner of the eyes that the bus had arrived. Seeing Arnav taking a step close to her, she ran to the bus and hopped in sighing in relief as she got saved from the criminal.

On the other hand, Arnav was confused as well as angry.

"How dare she? She thinks me to be a stalker! It's not my fuakt that's he keeps bumping in me wherever I go"

Arnav was hurt unknowingly thinking that his angel is scared of him and thinks him to be a stalker. He was confused as to why was she so scared of him? He as never harmed her neither had she seen him harming anyone. He was sure of that. He was just helping her.

When she had left the shop, she had forgotten her gift and the lady on duty had informed it to be hers. He had assured her that he would pass on the gift to her just so that he might get a chance to talk and see his angel once again. Thinking of it he had followed her to the bus stand to hand over the gift but he never expected her to think of him as a stalker.

"You'll pay for this Khushi" He thought and left from there not before warning the traffic police to never mess with him.

There, Khushi reached home and closed the door and window tightly scared that the stalker might enter her room through anyway and can kidnap her. With this scares thought she slept but her mind and heart debating that her stalker was way too handsome.

Chapter-5

Note

I am really really very sorry guys for this short update. It's not even 1000 words and I regret it but I had a different view for this story. I want to divide each chapter of this story as a new meeting between the both or else something new and hence I couldn't write anything further as this meeting ends here. But trust be when  I say the next update is gonna be a superrr long update. I already have the update. I just need to write it again in this way. Pls forgive me.

Love,

Shreya & Jaishri

Edited by Kiddo_Star - 29 May 2016 at 12:32pm

The following 98 member(s) liked the above post:

sprisunshaeyEr.shreeyasisumi10HemaSuryaUdithadarshani6Asya99Zebi9191VioletFlowerTriyaadawnkkaySimantharjazz.kaurmaansinehasangeethbalagurukhushlovebadhanSwathiarshisonu10anamika00rainbow01reshmi24mhd72ammullu1jashu08ssdewi83Zaysha_KhanAimer_voussriniha_arshithakurpreeti-BeYourSelf-elinadprincessdivyaSonalikarhianjali-anjaliNPKNopal10pooja_arshipreciouspearlyneel11zidacrazyloveyShru9tiSirenMitrakshubhangismatswpnaTumpa12xZoyaxNazzz16Alicia2012Annasabuangelshahchinnuluyashika.angelHeatsha8176Nonie12345AYUSHIVISHUritikaagrawalLily30Dark-Beautyset_fire_2_rainPdroverrockstarlovermadhu1210risha8CRAZY4_SARUNTitaliya1234varsha2KDsweetydoll32phillips_2909shiv456meniranjana00pree2605hajrjeb1-afsha-shah10mandy15pakpearlsukankshaChitraFsoharaameena671Naz_nisar-Roshini-pup03ranogill..optimist..HappytwinklePriyaSweety-Anunewmoon18taahir004coolhi1988YD.AHMysticRiverLinsie-DZ-

coolhi1988 IF-Addictz
coolhi1988
coolhi1988

Posted: 22 May 2016 at 12:57am | IP Logged
awesome update...
continue soon...
yeah this update was short..
but as u said next wil b longer..
m excited...
& u r forgiven..
thnks 4 d pm..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post: