Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

ArShi Collab || ANKAHEE || *On Hold* (Page 22)

Arshialways123 Newbie
Arshialways123
Arshialways123

Posted: 07 May 2016 at 12:07am | IP Logged
superb kiddo..good to see u back...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kiddo_Star

Dorperle Senior Member
Dorperle
Dorperle

Posted: 07 May 2016 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Loe the dramatic meeting.Great oneClap

Kiddo_Star

sohara IF-Sizzlerz
sohara
sohara

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Nice updates.
Arnav fell in love with Khushi at first sight.
But the interesting thing is he caught her sneaking the house furtively! 
It's good that he came to know her address. 
Waiting to know how they become friends.

Kiddo_Star

abivicky86 IF-Dazzler
abivicky86
abivicky86

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 2:18am | IP Logged
sounds interesting

Kiddo_Star

Kiddo_Star IF-Dazzler
Kiddo_Star
Kiddo_Star

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sohara

Nice updates.
Arnav fell in love with Khushi at first sight.
But the interesting thing is he caught her sneaking the house furtively! 
It's good that he came to know her address. 
Waiting to know how they become friends.

Haha darling not sure if they'll really become friends

sohara

Kiddo_Star IF-Dazzler
Kiddo_Star
Kiddo_Star

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Dear friends,

We are rally sorry for the delay of Chapter-3 today. I'm right now busy with my exams while Jaish Didu is stuck up with her office works and is unable to contact me. We both apologize for the delay. But we assure u all the earliest update possible.

Thank you,
Love,
Kiddo & Jaishri

Edited by Kiddo_Star - 08 May 2016 at 3:46am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

sriniha_arshiAlicia2012varsha2KDmadhu1210Lily30bluesky10meniranjana00ameena671Naz_nisarsoharapup03MysticRiverLinsie

Arshialways123 Newbie
Arshialways123
Arshialways123

Posted: 11 May 2016 at 10:53am | IP Logged
arnav khushi Heart good update

Kiddo_Star

Kiddo_Star IF-Dazzler
Kiddo_Star
Kiddo_Star

Posted: 13 May 2016 at 5:07pm | IP Logged

The link to Part-2

{3} ~ The Third Meet

Khushi was at one of the gift center selecting gifts for her sweet Payal Didu who was to celebrate her 25th birthday the next week. Khushi was hell confused seeing numerous varieties available in the shop. She always had this one problem. She was really bad at selecting the best from all. So she always dragged someone along with her and this time it was Shreya. She had at first decided to surprise Payal by visiting home on her birthday but the plan got cancelled all tnx to her oh-so-sweet boss for rejecting her leave.

There were two devils in her life. One is her Boss and the other one, her landlord. What won't she do to get rid of these two devils off her life! But she wasn't that lucky... Not at least yet. She had no choice but to endure them.

She was completely engrossed in selecting the gifts. She was having a self question-answer session and was muttering to herself with all sorts of expressions adorning her face. She was so engrossed that even if the bomb would have blasted, she won't have taken the efforts to run and save her life leaving behind the gifts.

Her self-discussion cane to an end as she felt a hand pat her shoulder. Thinking it to be Shreya, she started speaking without looking at her, "Arey yaar.. I am confused Shreya. You tell na which color is better in this?" And with that she turned only to get shocked.

It's him AGAIN. No!!! Why is he following me? First I doubted but now I am 110% sure he's some sort of killer or a pyscho. Why is he stalking me? Is he here to kill me or kidnap me? Hey Devi Maiyaa pls help me. Is he spying on me to know where I live and then to kidnap me. Humari Raksha Karna Devi Maiyaa

Khushi started her monologue with her another best friend biting her nails and still her eyes fixed at him like a statue. She had all sort of bad thoughts running in her mind completely ignoring the fact that yesterday the person she thinks to be stalker/killer had perfect opportunity to even know her address and to even kidnap and kill her.

Why are u questioning yourself dumboo when this stalker is in front of u? Ask him directly.

Khushi's mind reprimanded her. Turning towards Arnav, she kept a straight brave face and asked him, "Why r u following me? Are u here to kidnap me? Look Mr... I know the likes of you so..." And there she goes on and on and on.

~*~*~

Arnav was near MGF Metropolitan Mall collecting the required information needed for his work. But never in his widest dreams had he thought that he will see her even when he is at work. He had just completed his work and had turned to leave when he heard a very very familiar voice of the devilishly beautiful girl with an angelic captivating voice.

He looked around in a haste to confirm if he was dreaming going insane or was she really there. He saw her once again. Specifically the third time in this one month. Arnav saw her standing in a corner muttering to herself making weird and funny expressions. His lips left a chuckle at those lovely (for him) and funny expressions. Hai mind was telling him to leave but his heart opposed it. He wanted to go to her, see her closely, listen to her angelic voice and ask her name but his mind was stubborn. It reminded him of how harmful this particular girl is to him. For him she was a devil in an angel's disguise whose main motive was to distract him from his work. But finally rejecting his heart and mind's debate he decided to stay far from her and admire her beauty.

He wss admiring her undisturbed but the fate wasn't on his side. He heard someone shouting someone's name from far. He turned behind to see a girl shouting for someone named 'Khushi'

Arnav looked around to find only himself and his angel present near the gift shop, so he assumed his angel's name to be Khushi and the girl calling out for his angel as her friend.

Khushi! She has such a beautiful name... Just like her. It suits her a lot. A perfect name for a perfect angel.

Arnav was knocked out of his dream world as he looked at his angel's friend gesturing him to call Khushi. He was confused at whether to go near her lnwoing the erratic beat of his heart on nearing her.

Yet, he moved towards her and called out for her numerous times but she seemed to be the most attentive girl in the world. She was so engrossed in her monologue that he got fed for a moment and then patted her shoulder making her stop talking.

Khushi turned around and Arnav forgot hai breath. If Khushi looked beautiful from far, she looked breathtaking from the close. He spon got a control over herself and saw Khushi look at him with her big round eyes open as wide as a saucer. He bit back his chuckle on seeing that expression.

But what came next was a shock to him. Khushi had started biting her nails and just in the next second had started accusing him for stalking him and had voiced her doubt's of him being the kidnapper or the murderer. But nothing affected him. He once again lost the control over himself and got lost in her not minding even a word she spoke. Hell! He hardly heard a thing that she spoke. Thankfully, he wasn't giving her a teen-boy-in-a-new-love look.. Rather had a smile and a straight face.

~*~*~

Khushi looked at Arnav as if he was an alien. She looked at him and thought if her stalker was a psycho. She was scolding her and he feels nothing but to smile. He has lost his mind.

Khushi heard her name being called and saw right behind Arnav, her friend Shreya shouting out for her as she ran in their direction. Fixing her face back at Arnav, she hardly heard anything Shreya spoke. "... had been lost?" Khushi heard Sjreya's last world and realized that indeed she was getting lost.

Shreya caught hold of Khushi's wrist and pulled her dragging her out of the shop after paying the bill while Arnav just stood there still smking slightly and keep his gaze fixed on his Khushi. 'Angel' He whispered seeing Khushi before he quickened hai pace with his horrified eyes.

Khushi, on the other end, couldn't stop herself from looking back at her stalker and look at him. She turned around to see him while walking behind Shreya. She missed to see the small carton on her way and she hit her leg making her slip. Khushi closed her eyes tight expecting to be welcomed by the cold floor with open arms. But but but... She didn't feel it. What the hell! Wasn't she about to fall? Then why does it seem as if she's dangling midair?

Khushi slightly opened her eyes and all she could see were the warm chocolate brown eyes that held worry.. Worry for her? She felt herself lose in those eyes as they both kept staring at each other broinf into one another's soul.

'How could have she missed to see the hands man that her stalker was?'

Khushi moved her gaze to his face. The perfectly gelled hair, the arched eye brow, the v-shaped lips, the slightly stubbled cheeks, the chocolate brown eyes. He looked nothing less than a Greek God to her. Her stalker was a Greek God or someone more than that. He had a perfect muscle toned body.. Nothing more and nothing less.

Her eyes once again drifted to his eyes and Arnav and Khushi lost themselves in each other forgetting the world.

Chapter-4

Love,

Kiddo & Jaishri

Edited by Kiddo_Star - 22 May 2016 at 1:06am

The following 85 member(s) liked the above post:

sprisunshaeyEr.shreeyasibarunsanaya786HemaSuryaAsya99Zebi9191VioletFlowerammullu1Triyaadawnkkaysangeethbalagurukhushjazz.kauranamika00Swathiarshilovebadhanreshmi24arshiloverskjashu08Zaysha_Khanthakurpreetinoordinamhd72ssdewi83Mehak05-BeYourSelf-anjali-anjaliNeha.ASpreciouspearlyopal10pooja_arshiAishu136neel11zidaSirenMitrasmatkshubhangichinnuluTumpa12angelshahNazzz16Alicia2012yashika.angelHeatsha8176Nonie12345rockstarloverritikaagrawalAYUSHIVISHUPdroverLily30candyjanDark-Beautyset_fire_2_rainCRAZY4_SARUNrisha8madhu1210varsha2KDsweetydoll32phillips_2909meniranjana00hajrpree2605mandy15jeb1-afsha-pakpearlsukankshaChitraFameena671Naz_nisarsohararanogillpup03sunitikapoor-Roshini-Happytwinkle..optimist..honey-sweetynewmoon18coolhi1988LinsieYD.AHMysticRiver-DZ-

Go to top