Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

ArShi Collab || ANKAHEE || *On Hold* (Page 15)

Dorperle Senior Member
Dorperle
Dorperle

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
InterestingClapClap

I wonder why Khushi was sneaking in the house?Hiding or looking for something?Her Parents will be mad.
Love the description of Khushi through Arnav's eyes, he is flat.Arshi's moments are cute

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kiddo_Star

Kiddo_Star IF-Dazzler
Kiddo_Star
Kiddo_Star

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much guys for liking the CHAPTER-1 of ANKAHEE... Your hitting LIKE means a lot to us... Thank you guys

anooopudi69, misty_19, HemaSurya, optimist_arshi,elinad, noordina, ammullu1, sangeethbala, NPKN, reshmi24,  lovebandhan, anjali-anjali, jashu08, sadia98, Dorperle, -BeYourSelf-, yashika.angel, Heatsha8176, Alicia2012, rockstarlover, zida, neel11, mrin0709, niya55, Neha.AS, preciouspearly, nitrit95,swtsam, crazylovey, swpna, Lily30, PriyaCherry, Tumpa12, angelshah, Nazzz16, -Kryptic.Keya-, Nonie12345, candyjan, meniranjana00, sukanksha, hajr, pree2605, varsha2KD, sunitikapoor, madhu1210, madkukku, CRAZY4_SARUN, Happytwinkle, pup03, ranogill, honey-sweety, jeb1, -afsha-, mandy15, ameena671, Naz_nisar, Sahiba_doll, newmoon18, coolhi1988, Junglebee, Linsie, taahir004, MysticRiver, GERUA

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

saara78Dorperlelovebadhanabivicky86Tumpa12Nazzz16Alicia2012Nonie12345Heatsha8176set_fire_2_rainrockstarloverLily30candyjanmeniranjana00pakpearlsukankshaameena671Naz_nisarPriyaSweety-Anunewmoon18pup03taahir004coolhi1988MysticRiverLinsie

Kiddo_Star IF-Dazzler
Kiddo_Star
Kiddo_Star

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 9:56pm | IP Logged

The link to part {1}

{2} ~ The Second Meet

It was almost midnight and the darkness and silence were the only companions. The crescent moon threw it's lights on the sleeping world guiding them to the beautiful dreams and deep slumber. Though with the slight moon light that fell on the roads, Arnav failed to see the face of the person he had just caught hold of. No sooner did he caught hold of the person he thought to be a thief, she started wriggling under his hold.

Sensing someone's arms around her waist and collarbone, the girl started shouting thinking the unknown person to be amurderer, kidnapper, thief and what not.

"Ahh!!! Bachao... Help... Chor.. Chor... Thief.." She started shouting loudly while Arnav's arm that was near her collarbone swiftly moved towards her mouth and shut up before it could wake up the entire locality.

But something caught his attention... THAT VOICE!!!

"Oh Damn! Why does this voice seem familiar?" Arnav thought to himself, his hold still tight on the girl and then suddenly his mind clicked as his eyes went wide in shock.

"Dammit! Not again... Just now I have started feeling sane and now again that girl's voice is haunting me. Why would she be here? Of course my insanely behaving mind is dreaming abt her!" Arnav came out of his dreamworld noticing Khushi trying harder to get out of his hold... But he wasn't a RAW Agent for nothing, was he? He has been specially trained for self-defense and for times of immediate attacks when necessary.

His hold grew tighter and Khushi was unable to even move a finger of hers. On the other side, Arnav wanted to confirm if the girl he was holding was Khushi or did he really lost his sanity.

He abruptly turned her around pressing her back against the wall, she was trying to climb, and pressed his right hand tightly around her mouth stopping any sort of noise being made. His eyes went wide when he saw the same girl, Khushi he had seen that day in the restaurant standing in front of him.

Looking at the surrounding, he suddenly got reminded of the lonely roads, dark eerie silence and the possibilities of getting harmed at this hour of night. Anger seeped through him as he took a step dangerously close to her making Khushi's eyes go wide and then suddenly closed them getting scared.

Khushi who saw him stepping close to her started chanting her Devi Maiyaa's name praying to save her from this guy. Somewhere even she remembered this guy... This particular guy had taken her attention for the rest of the day during the restaurant incident just bcoz she had looked into his chocolate brown eyes and maybe she thought she was hypnotized.

She got scared seeing him again in front of him and this time she resolved not to look into his eyes for he might again hypnotize her.

Arnav looked at her closing her eyes but that did no effect on him at that moment. He was just so angry on her for being out on such roads at midnight and that too alone. He was scared of her safety.

"Was it bcoz she was successful in catching his attention and care or was it bcoz he was working for people's safety and his concern was one among those?" He soothed himself making his heart understand that it was just bcoz he wanted every citizen to be safe.

"Wait! But what was she doing here? At this last night? And that too trying to climb the wall? What had she intended to do? What if she would have got hurt Dammit?" Questions coursed through his mind as he git desperate for answers.

"What the hell! What do you think you were exactly trying to do?" He yelled at her in anger startling her making her open her eyes and wince in pain as his fingers held her shoulders tighter than before leaving a few red marks there which soon faded away. He quickly apologized in an almost inaudible voice and waited for her to answer.

On not getting any reply, his anger shot up and he again yelled, "Speak up Dammit! What the hell are you doing here?"

Khushi's eyes went wide and hearing him yell at her annoyed her to bits

"What the hell! How are he? How dare he shout at me like this? Shout at ME...ME...KHUSHI KUMARI GUPTA!!! I won't spare him. What does he think himself to be? Humph!!!" Khushi thought angrily as she looked at with her eyes spitting fire.

Before she could answer he again asked the her reply but this time in a deadly threatening manner which indeed scared her as her anger for replaced by fear.

"I.. I..woh... Main.."

"Speak up fast... What if something would have happened to you?"

"Why does he care if something happens to me? And who is he to question me?"

Her anger once again shot up and this time she yelled. "What do you mean by what I'm doing here, huh? And who are you to question me and shout at me? What do you think yourself to be Mr. ... Umm.. Whatever?" She asked him with equal anger trying to show her bravery but falling miserably as the very next second Arnav steps even further closing the gap between them. Khushi for conscious of their position and was hell scared. What if he tried to do something to her?

"And BTW what are YOU doing here? Are you following me? And just bcoz that day I helped you in the restaurant doesn't give you the right to scold me and question me. Now just let go of my arms... I'm not obliged to answer you and I WON'T answer you." Khushi gave him her piece of mind jerking off his hands which were no more holding her tightly.

To be true, Arnav was indeed somewhere surprised and shocked at the girl's audacity. He has never seen a girl this fierce scolding a guy standing without fear and that too at midnight when her life can be destroyed easily just in a matter of seconds.

"What were u doing here at this time? Trying to jump off the wall?" Arnav asked her in his dangerous low threatening voice which scared KHUSHI to her wits thinking that he might harm her.

She shuddered at the thought and replied in a trembling voice, "Look don't... Don't harm me... I was j...ust going to...my room"

Arnav looked at her with his one eye brow raised, "Were u going in ur room or some other's room? If u were going to ur room why were u jumping off the wall?"

Arnav asked her as he crossed his arm and looked at her intently still standing close to her.

Khushi gulped down her fear as she looked into his eyes which assured her that she was safe and unharmed.

"Woh! I stay here on rent. The owner of this house is a huge, fat, strict uncle. He gets angry when I get home late and today I am very late so I wss trying to get inside the house from the back door which leads directly to my room. But u caught me." She answered him in a child like manner pouting, complaining like a small kid.

Arnav, for a moment, was lost in Khushi's beauty and innocence but soon took co from over his emotions and then asked her to go through the main gate through his eyes. Not wanting to fuss more over this issue, Khushi sulked and started walking towards the main gate. Entering in, she gulped and last time turned around to look at him. She unconsciously smiled slightly and walked towards the door with slow steps. Arnav sighed in relief when he saw Khushi ring the door bell and her landlord coming out.

A chuckle left his lips as he recalled Khushi describing her landlord. Indeed he was a bit old, fat guy with anger and sternness written all over his face. He stood there for a while seeing Khushi explain her landlord of how she had to do overtime in office due to her pending work and how today Devi Maiyaa wasn't on her side and the bus tyre punctured.

The landlord warned her for the last time and let her enter the house. Khushi sighed in relief and went in while Arnav made his way to his house. On the way, instead of thinking abt his work, he started thinking of Khushi and once again he parroted, "Stay away from girls Arnav. They are harmful especially this one species is the most dangerous one"

On the other side, Khushi fell in her bed with a huff and mentally cursed Arnav for sending her through the door. She got scolded from that fatty uncle. It wasn't her first time that she was going to jump up the wall, she has done it even before many a times but today bcoz of Arnav she had to go through the door and get scolded.

With that night fell on both of them as sleep overtook them welcoming the new morning with new journey and new feelings.

~*~*~

Chapter-3

So guys, how was it? Liked it? We are waiting for your comments guys... HIT LIKE & COMMENT

Love,
Kiddo & Jaishri

Edited by Kiddo_Star - 22 May 2016 at 1:08am

The following 79 member(s) liked the above post:

sprisunshaeyEr.shreeyasibarunsanaya786HemaSuryaZebi9191Triyaadawnkkayammullu1VioletFlowergurukhushSwathiarshilovebadhanreshmi24mhd72thakurpreetisadia98Suchi2305-BeYourSelf-elinadDorperleloves_aishuanjali-anjaliNPKNNeha.ASopal10pooja_arshigopikaajiAishu136abivicky86crazyloveykshubhangiSirenMitraAlai123Nazzz16Alicia2012kowshira9Tumpa12angelshahchinnuluyashika.angelHeatsha8176bluesky10ritikaagrawalrockstarloverLily30candyjanNonie12345CRAZY4_SARUNmadhu1210Pdroverphillips_2909sweetydoll32varsha2KDhajrmeniranjana00pree2605mandy15pakpearlsukankshajeb1-afsha-ranogillpup03sunitikapoorfffan123Naz_nisarsoharaameena671anjsHappytwinkle..optimist..newmoon18PriyaSweety-Anutaahir004coolhi1988LinsieMysticRiver-DZ-

candyjan IF-Rockerz
candyjan
candyjan

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Brilliant

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kiddo_Star

cuppypie121 IF-Rockerz
cuppypie121
cuppypie121

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Superb update..