India-Forums

Mere Angne Mein
Mere Angne Mein

Can Mohit and Preeti still reconcile?

LoveProfusion IF-Sizzlerz
LoveProfusion
LoveProfusion

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 10:48am | IP Logged
He was hot for her.  I want them back together.
Please, is it still possible?  Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RishuDarling

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 11:08am | IP Logged

They ruined his character...turned him into a psycho in the end...any normal girl wouldnt fall for him...but ofcourse u never know with Preeti...

She left her own marriage to take him to hospital, that too just for HUMANITY sake LOL

So she might still think that he is better then Nandu and go with him...waise Nandu is as creepy as Mohit...so it doesnt matter...

zeezee09

muktha_cute Goldie
muktha_cute
muktha_cute

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 5:37am | IP Logged
even if preeti wants too
i dont want mohit to see even her face
he deserves a better girl who truely loves him and make him normal and stands for him
not a selfish self absorbed person like priti

zeezee09

pyaaribehna Goldie
pyaaribehna
pyaaribehna

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muktha_cute

even if preeti wants too
he deserves a better girl who truely loves him and make him normal and stands for him

They ruined Preeti's characer as well. She was beautiful and smart . She had a good job. But after falling in love with Mohit it changed everything. Mohit turned psycho. And he tried ruining Preeti's life again and again. That ruined his character too. 

And Preeti not being able to forget Mohit and not being able to get on with Vyom  I understand that. 

But there is no hope for her to go on working or even study more. 

First I thought she was good in studies. But she turned out be not even a graduate. 

Why don't the Srivastavs realize that Preeti can just continue her education and take up a career. 

This badnaam ladki nonsense is really irritating me. 

The neighborhood lades asking for "nek" because Preeti is "badnaam" for the Sangeet ceremony. 

Even Shanti got into Pyaar ki chakkar in her days. Why blame Priti alone? And this badnaam nonsese is really stupid. 

Even Riya cannot make these people any better what is the use of showing all this nonsense over and over again? 
muktha_cute Goldie
muktha_cute
muktha_cute

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyaaribehna

even if preeti wants too

They ruined Preeti's characer as well. She was beautiful and smart . She had a good job. But after falling in love with Mohit it changed everything. Mohit turned psycho. And he tried ruining Preeti's life again and again. That ruined his character too.

when ur so meek and u know abt ur family why to start all that nonsense of love,calling a RJ and doing karwachauth
when u no u dont have any dare to talk abt ur love even with ur parents nor u have courage to take that love to marriage
okay u met him u could have even declined but u did fine,confessed abt ur love too.wanted him to bring his parents to talk abt marriage.dnt u hold any responsibility didnt u love him y should only he take all that responsibility when u can love him why cant u talk with ur family abt it.bring him as a stranger to home y u did not confide in ur brother and told him truth.y he became a psycho in first place.when all that parents meeting hpnd he came to her house many times right,y instead of letting him on road and do drama ask him to come inside and talk and tell him how there parents came talked rudely with her parrents,insulted her and them.atleast u could have told that in phone.but no u just can cry but cant talk or can say dont talk to me
when any mu happens in any relation esp in bf gf relation they talk and sought out they dont like fools like how priti did.when she can meet him so many times and talk all nonsense but she didnt have time to tell what hpnd like really

And Preeti not being able to forget Mohit and not being able to get on with Vyom  I understand that. 

she is such a gone case,when u dont have courage then dont spoil others lyf in the name of love.she cant speak up for herself to her parents neither she can talk and discuss with her bf only she can do is cry or say plz javo

First I thought she was good in studies. But she turned out be not even a graduate. 

Why don't the Srivastavs realize that Preeti can just continue her education and take up a career.

they were never intrested to make her study more bcz dadi want that money to keep for sarla children and want preetis salary
now as there name is badly reputed she wont let her work forget abt studies
raghav is a shame on the name of father he himself destroyed lifes of all his children without getting them properly educated

The neighborhood lades asking for "nek" because Preeti is "badnaam" for the Sangeet ceremony.

that is rly how cheap our society is always blames the girls for everything
even when they are not at fault.cvs and esp SP love to show and promote regressive thinking and shows

Even Shanti got into Pyaar ki chakkar in her days. Why blame Priti alone? And this badnaam nonsese is really stupid. 
bcz no one could question shanti right,sarla was pregnant bfr marriage but she is shantis fav and shanti hid that fact frm raghav and sarla ran away and got  married.even pari ran away and got married but sarla full support will be for sarla and her children.shanti never loved kushiya nor her daughters or son always treated them like step grand children.raghav can insult his children but will never stand for them going against her mother and most funny thing is he can go against his mother for his daughter in law but not for his daughters and son

Even Riya cannot make these people any better what is the use of showing all this nonsense over and over again?

why should even riya make them better actually,she must tame them trouble them and show them there place.do u think ppl like shanti and sarla will change
even kushiya like ppl wont change then whom is riya want to change.kushiya loves to be demeaned and treated like a shit by her mil,shivam is so spineless he can see his sisters go through all nonsense so his granny can be happy.hate shivam if shivam had guts half of the problem would have been solved in first place
no one is ever gonna change for any good

Edited by muktha_cute - 25 April 2016 at 2:52pm
leavesandwaves IF-Sizzlerz
leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Mohit behaved like a brute during that last scene.

Better if Preeti thinks about a career and move on if Nandu is considerate enough towards her plight.

I dont want this beautiful woman's life becoming meaningless.

If Nandu truly loves her instead of lusting, he should set her free.

I have a suspicion that it will become like Rab Ne Bana di Jodi.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DesdemonaJumpingViolets

pyaaribehna Goldie
pyaaribehna
pyaaribehna

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by leavesandwaves

Mohit behaved like a brute during that last scene.

Better if Preeti thinks about a career and move on if Nandu is considerate enough towards her plight.

I dont want this beautiful woman's life becoming meaningless.

If Nandu truly loves her instead of lusting, he should set her free.

I have a suspicion that it will become like Rab Ne Bana di Jodi.

Ok I hope Priti gets out of nandu's clutches. Nandu a chaprasi how can he become like Rab ne bana di jodi? 

There SRK had a decent job not a chaprasi. 

Ok Nandu's looks can take a dramatic turn but I don't think he can change his mannerisms 

In any case Rab ne bana di jodi was hard to believe . How can a wife not recognise her husband even if he is in disguise? 

Such close quarters people cannot be without recognising each other. 

If Nandu cannot do better than what he is now  how can he act like SRK in Rab ne bana di jodi. 

I hate Priti/Nandu pair. Nandu is a low down person who chased a girl even when she was in love with another person. 

I hope  CVS realize the fuitiliy of it all and have consideration on viewers like us and get someone  else for Priti.

What about Sujeev ? When all secrets are found out Sujeev with be wifeless. Pari's affair with Vyom  will also be found out and they will be together packed off . (I hope)  

Then Sujeev and marry Priti and her life will be made. Sujeev's mom will be freed because of Nimmi and so Sujeev will be nice to her. 

Vyom anyway is not going to be rich plus he has to go jail for keeping a woman under lock and key for years. 

I am fantasizing . Because this show is going beyond my limit for patience. 

Edited by pyaaribehna - 25 April 2016 at 12:22pm
pyaaribehna Goldie
pyaaribehna
pyaaribehna

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by pyaaribehna

even if preeti wants too

when ur so meek and u know abt ur family why to start all that nonsense of love,calling a RJ and doing karwachauth
when u no u dont have any dare to talk abt ur love even with ur parents nor u have courage to take that love to marriage
okay u met him u could have even declined but u did fine,confessed abt ur love too.wanted him to bring his parents to talk abt marriage.dnt u hold any responsibility didnt u love him y should only he take all that responsibility when u can love him why cant u talk with ur family abt it.bring him as a stranger to home y u did not confide in ur brother and told him truth.y he became a psycho in first place.when all that parents meeting hpnd he came to her house many times right,y instead of letting him on road and do drama ask him to come inside and talk and tell him how there parents came talked rudely with her parrents,insulted her and them.atleast u could have told that in phone.but no u just can cry but cant talk or can say dont talk to me
when any mu happens in any relation esp in bf gf relation they talk and sought out they dont like fools like how priti did.when she can meet him so many times and talk all nonsense but she didnt have time to tell what hpnd like really

she is such a gone case,when u dont have courage then dont spoil others lyf in the name of love.she cant speak up for herself to her parents neither she can talk and discuss with her bf only she can do is cry or say plz javo

they were never intrested to make her study more bcz dadi want that money to keep for sarla children and want preetis salary
now as there name is badly reputed she wont let her work forget abt studies
raghav is a shame on the name of father he himself destroyed lifes of all his children without getting them properly educated

that is rly how cheap our society is always blames the girls for everything
even when they are not at fault.cvs and esp SP love to show and promote regressive thinking and shows

bcz no one could question shanti right,sarla was pregnant bfr marriage but she is shantis fav and shanti hid that fact frm raghav and sarla ran away and got  married.even pari ran away and got married but sarla full support will be for sarla and her children.shanti never loved kushiya nor her daughters or son always treated them like step grand children.raghav can insult his children but will never stand for them going against her mother and most funny thing is he can go against his mother for his daughter in law but not for his daughters and son

why should even riya make them better actually,she must tame them trouble them and show them there place.do u think ppl like shanti and sarla will change
even kushiya like ppl wont change then whom is riya want to change.kushiya loves to be demeaned and treated like a shit by her mil,shivam is so spineless he can see his sisters go through all nonsense so his granny can be happy.hate shivam if shivam had guts half of the problem would have been solved in first place
no one is ever gonna change for any good

Can you change the font color to something darker.? I have problem reading through the post. What about dark blue or dark red ? 

Go to top