Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Unfair

Zaalima_5 IF-Rockerz
Zaalima_5
Zaalima_5

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 10:35am | IP Logged
ZEE channel is doing injustice with KKB..Angry
if upcoming seg r true then i think exposure is near.. but we didn't get a separate proper promo for this.. Confused

we got mixture.. with stupid title.. sindoor ka sangharsh..LOL

why..?

i have seen, always channel used to telecast such promos for other show at least before 1 or two week.. Wink

and recent example.. ETETR show.. they r telecasting already done scene even now.. i think exposure is over and villain got punishment.. but promo still going on..Ouch

why ZEE why..? this show is giving you huge trp.. we deserve one separate promo for this.

Edited by kulsum_5 - 24 April 2016 at 10:37am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

poiu123Sowmii_cutiee

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Maybe because KKB doesn't need separate promo for exposure, Kulsum!   Core viewers are watching everyday for just for exposure - what else is there in the show now?? Ratings are high with or without promos!!

ETRETR is different. I think it has pretty low trps?? 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

poiu123Zaalima_5Sowmii_cutiee

Zaalima_5 IF-Rockerz
Zaalima_5
Zaalima_5

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cerealgirl

Maybe because KKB doesn't need separate promo for exposure, Kulsum!   Core viewers are watching everyday for just for exposure - what else is there in the show now?? Ratings are high with or without promos!!

ETRETR is different. I think it has pretty low trps?? 
yes core audience is watching.. but they can add some extra viewers(who have stopped watching) also na by promoting it with single promo..Wink

all zee shows have low trp except kkb.. Star plus and rangeela is ruling on TRP charts..LOLbut that doesn't mean they should ignore it..Angry  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nive-

Mitushi_Mitz IF-Dazzler
Mitushi_Mitz
Mitushi_Mitz

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 11:53am | IP Logged
You know I felt the same thing during zee rishtey awards. They gave the awards to all the new comers and the new shows. But they kept AbhiGya's performance for the last cz they knew na how eager the fans are for their dance performance.

Edited by Mitushi_MP - 24 April 2016 at 11:54am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

poiu123-Nive-Sowmii_cutiee

Ismustranger Goldie
Ismustranger
Ismustranger

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kulsum_5

ZEE channel is doing injustice with KKB..Angry
if upcoming seg r true then i think exposure is near.. but we didn't get a separate proper promo for this..Confused

we got mixture.. with stupid title.. sindoor ka sangharsh..LOL

why..?

i have seen, always channel used to telecast such promos for other show at least before 1 or two week..Wink

and recent example.. ETETR show.. they r telecasting already done scene even now.. i think exposure is over and villain got punishment.. but promo still going on..Ouch

why ZEE why..? this show is giving you huge trp.. we deserve one separate promo for this.

you are right even I also want to see a sperate promo of kumkum Bhagya

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top