India-Forums

Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat
Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat

Confirmed Leap Is On 2nd May :-|

Poonam0307 Senior Member
Poonam0307
Poonam0307

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Enjoy the last week of SIDHARTH NIGAM as ASHOKA CryCryCrycoz the leap is happening on 2nd May  CryCryjust saw the promo of mohit as grown up ashoka and the promo is same which we have already saw in the offscreen aka the thor oneLOL and no doubt mohit looking good at his aggression modeEmbarrassed
But I'm sad we have just one week CryCry to see young AshWakiCryCry as well SidEemCryCry

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Somulove_Ariel_abiarielmaheshbedantsweety71Capricorn_BlushNonie12345aditi37sajinifabyProud-Indiapearl100

pearl100 IF-Sizzlerz
pearl100
pearl100

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 10:50am | IP Logged
True Poonam we must cherish each and every moment of this week...ashok ko kaurvaki ko sushim ko...they will be immensely missed ...the rest of the cast as well...Clap Clapthis is for all the cast and the crew to give us such splendid show.

Edited by pearl100 - 24 April 2016 at 10:50am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Poonam0307maheshbedantaditi37

Poonam0307 Senior Member
Poonam0307
Poonam0307

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pearl100

True Poonam we must cherish each and every moment of this week...ashok ko kaurvaki ko sushim ko...they will be immensely missed ...the rest of the cast as well...Clap Clapthis is for all the cast and the crew to give us such splendid show.
Ya we should cherish each and every momentBig smilehats off to the team ClapStarcoz they actually gave us a amazing young castClapStar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maheshbedantaditi37

pearl100 IF-Sizzlerz
pearl100
pearl100

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 10:57am | IP Logged
That's true no wonder we are all hooked to show coz of this very reason...there is no doubt about this...this is one of the BEST historical drama we all have come across.Big smile

Poonam0307maheshbedantaditi37

Capricorn_Blush IF-Dazzler
Capricorn_Blush
Capricorn_Blush

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Will miss the whole cast post leapCry...Sid was & will be Ashoka for meEmbarrassed...Mohit is looking good but it will be tough job for him as Sid had been exceptional & have set high standard of AshokaSmile... Well if u Guyzz noticed Sid had exactly being playing Ashoka for 1yr & 3 months...show started on 2 feb 2015 & leap is taking place on 2 May 2016Tongue

Edited by AnuMoNaya - 24 April 2016 at 11:01am

Poonam0307palma0211aditi37

aditi37 IF-Rockerz
aditi37
aditi37

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
SID IS SIDStar and we'll surely gonna miss himCryCrybeside Mohit will try his best I know coz even he's good at his level but no doubt no one could replace sidSmilebut still both have different individualities so I won't compare them but still gonna the miss the young cast and they are so good at their jobs ClapStarand that make them special and that's the big reason we are still hooked to the showStarbeside wanted to see sid more as chandashoka Crysadly we just had one weekCry

palma0211Poonam0307maheshbedant

maheshbedant Goldie
maheshbedant
maheshbedant

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Thnks Pooh,for this info.
Yes,this is the last week of SIDHARTH NIGAM as ASHOKA,eagerly waiting to see him as ChandAshoka in this week.
Just remembering the old days.I was very happy when I first saw the promo of CAS in ColorsTv.I thought after CGM this looks very promising,its all about Ashoka the Great.
Through I saw Sidd in Dhoom 3 and Mahakumbh,I was wondering how he will play as Ashoka because this is a historical character.
But after watching Vanraj,I was just speechless.
And then he made everyone his jabra fan by his magical performance.
His every expressions,his dialogue delivery,his back flips in fights,after seeing all these power pack performance of Sidd,one can say he is the raising star.
Also we all aware of the acting skill of Mohit,he will surely give his best.
After leap we will miss Sidd,Sumedh,Faizan,Reem and Jeet.They are all superb.
In this sad moments here is some CAS memes for you all,just for fun
Wink

Bichara Sidd LOL
I think after tie Ashoka, there is no more chain left in Patliputra ROFL ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

palma0211Poonam0307aparupanathCapricorn_Blushaditi37

aditi37 IF-Rockerz
aditi37
aditi37

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maheshbedant

Thnks Pooh,for this info.
Yes,this is the last week of SIDHARTH NIGAM as ASHOKA,eagerly waiting to see him as ChandAshoka in this week.
Just remembering the old days.I was very happy when I first saw the promo of CAS in ColorsTv.I thought after CGM this looks very promising,its all about Ashoka the Great.
Through I saw Sidd in Dhoom 3 and Mahakumbh,I was wondering how he will play as Ashoka because this is a historical character.
But after watching Vanraj,I was just speechless.
And then he made everyone his jabra fan by his magical performance.
His every expressions,his dialogue delivery,his back flips in fights,after seeing all these power pack performance of Sidd,one can say he is the raising star.
Also we all aware of the acting skill of Mohit,he will surely give his best.
After leap we will miss Sidd,Sumedh,Faizan,Reem and Jeet.They are all superb.
In this sad moments here is some CAS memes for you all,just for fun
Wink

Bichara Sidd LOL
I think after tie Ashoka, there is no more chain left in Patliputra ROFL ROFL
So true we'll miss every momentCrybut the last picROFLROFLsuper hilariousROFLand so true seem like PP will surely having shortage of chain nowLOLLOL but poor sid getting teased for ice-creamLOLLOLbut I think he manage to take it or grabbed it LOLLOLcoz in the OLV he was eating the sameROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Poonam0307maheshbedantaparupanathCapricorn_Blush

Go to top