India-Forums

Mere Angne Mein
Mere Angne Mein

Riya, you amaze me..........Nimmi slaps Pari

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 10:33am | IP Logged

After all that Shanti and Sarla has done till date...she still thought they were there to take her back...Can somebody be this naive in today's world...esp a grown up, so-called educated woman

Loved loved loved the slap Nimmi gave Pari..about time, i say...it was long over-due... LOL

Edited by anjs - 24 April 2016 at 11:05am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

dent4uMaverick_memuktha_cutegravity23farabi-StrAnGer-leavesandwavesvyoman

Maverick_me Goldie
Maverick_me
Maverick_me

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Well yes, maadern bahuriya's thinking gone kaput ; even if you go by precap, Shantiya herself confessing what all she did to throw riya out - straight from the horse's mouth!! Else , given Riya's thinking ability , which right now is on leave , would she have known unless shanti told her so? Noway!
Our tv bahus actually define what it means to be a doormat and Riya is just one among them Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjsvyoman

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maverick_me

Well yes, maadern bahuriya's thinking gone kaput ; even if you go by precap, Shantiya herself confessing what all she did to throw riya out - straight from the horse's mouth!! Else , given Riya's thinking ability , which right now is on leave , would she have known unless shanti told her so? Noway!
Our tv bahus actually define what it means to be a doormat and Riya is just one among them Dead

@bold : so true...

yeah, she got to know only after Shanti confessed...wonder what she will do now...knowing her, i think she wont do much, but go on a different tangent altogether.

Maverick_mevyoman

vyoman IF-Sizzlerz
vyoman
vyoman

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Riya so called modern bahuriya of Shanti Sadan amazes  me a lot. Is she over confident or dumb? ConfusedSo what her husband doesn't wants to talk to her, or sister-in-laws do not care for her, her mother-in-law has thrown her out ...still she thinks she can correct it, so she reached Nimmi's sasural without thinking much. Luckily Nimmi opened the door. First of all she should stop thinking maine kaam bigada hai toh mai hi teek kar doongi...if she is such a dumb girl how she will fight with Shanti?Unhappy

muktha_cuteanjs

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vyoman

Riya so called modern bahuriya of Shanti Sadan amazes  me a lot. Is she over confident or dumb? ConfusedSo what her husband doesn't wants to talk to her, or sister-in-laws do not care for her, her mother-in-law has thrown her out ...still she thinks she can correct it, so she reached Nimmi's sasural without thinking much. Luckily Nimmi opened the door. First of all she should stop thinking maine kaam bigada hai toh mai hi teek kar doongi...if she is such a dumb girl how she will fight with Shanti?Unhappy

right now the most logical route for her would be to take her father and go meet her father-in-law...talk it out with...apologize for keeping quiet when she knew preeti wanted to go meet mohit...promise him that she wont do any such thing in future...and let him talk to shivam n take a decision...

this is if she wants to go back to shanti sadan...

else perfect decision would be to meet Shivam outside, tell him that she loves him n is sorry for what she did, but she cannot go on like this...so he needs to decide, whether to live with her somewhere else or break the marriage...and if he does want to break it, then move on...show him that she is the bets wife anyone can get.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cute

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
I am amazed too...

I mean, all this while I thought she had a small inkling that it was that witch Santi who was behind all this

but no, going by the precap she is SHOCKED to know thatOuch

with brains not even the size of peas, how is she gonna make her place back in that hellhole?

Personally, she should use watever quarter pound of brains she has and directly meet Shivam and talk to him regarding the same

if he still acts like he doesnt wanna even hear her out, give her a chance to speak and acts like a male tart, then I'm sorry but then Riya would just be better off without this good-looking yet extremely un-intelligent spineless guyAngry

But before she does ANY of this, she should just sit by herself, all alone, tick off what DOES constitute as her mistake and being assured of what does NOT. I mean, she needs to own up first, and know where she stands...she cant keep grovelling at the Srivastavs' feet, least of all Kushiya and Santi...and keep asking for forgiveness for something she is clearly not a part of

I was amazed to see Preeti's nerve of talking in that bitchy undertone, full taunts, about how "happy" she is...dude, You're the one who decided to twist your own fate...ab bhugto...bitch...instead of apologizing to Riya for the mess SHE single-handedly created, she was talking to hr bhabhi as if it was Riya's fault, thru and thru

Srivastavs are a bunch of greedy ungrateful pigs

IMO, Riya surely doesnt deserve this shit. I'd be so happy if she just moves on with a new guy...someone who could join her office as a colleague...new guy...would be nice to see Shivam's face...what a freak he is, honestly, just signs the paper in fury thinking Riya sent it to him...why would she then try to speak to him in the office?Angry Wont you at least talk to your wife before DOING SOMETHING LIKE THAT? These angry, impulsive, brain-dead henpecked men dont deserve independent women

And if she is determined she wants to spend her life with Shivam, then she NEEDS to buck up, and deal with Shanti she deserves to be dealt with.

Playing nice girl, adarsh bahu wont help anymoreConfused Currently, Nimmi, who ideally should NOT have sat at the mandap and "sacrificed" her life away, STILL has more guts than Riya...and gives it back to Pari and her saas when the necessity arises..but making the FL seem like this cowardly sheep is such a TRP-destroying feature of the show right now

Wake up CVs, smell the cowdung you've flung on this show and every aspect of itOuch

Edited by gravity23 - 24 April 2016 at 2:30pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cuteviji2111Maverick_meanjs

-StrAnGer- IF-Sizzlerz
-StrAnGer-
-StrAnGer-

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
For the first time in tv history villain is the main lead and actress is a second lead LOL

For the first time am a supporting a villain LOL

Go Shanti atleast your smart never accept this dumbo Riya! This Riya character ek joke banke reh gaya... No progress at all
That pravachan when she was saying " main yehi rahoungi mere angne mein" ROFL

muktha_cuteanjs

vyoman IF-Sizzlerz
vyoman
vyoman

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
After a long time yesterday Ashok and Nirmala were shown...Ashok was holding Nirmala's hands and she was smiling...Shockedanother love story will start soon in Mere Angne Mein...LOLSarla is busy in plotting with Shanti and to get Sarla Sadan in return...

Go to top