Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Sunday Dhamaka:Kajol's performances together cannot beat Rani's Black? (Page 5)

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 4:41am | IP Logged
I didn't like Black I might be 1 of the few who thinks that its an overrated move I only watched it once. bt rani was very good in it bt I just didn't like it. I preferred kajol's blind act in fanaa

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NietzyLoveProfusion

Shanak_Fan Goldie
Shanak_Fan
Shanak_Fan

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hermione82

Originally posted by Shanak_Fan

Rani's performance in Black was the best and Kajol's performance in Dushman was the best.
The problem with kajol is she never got a chance to do different roles except for Dushman. 

How do you know Kajol never got a chance. She said in KWK that she is not going to do a poor person role because she doesn't look like themShocked
When an actress possess such narrow outlook to the roles being offered to her she is bound to get limited. Its a pity that she never took the chance and stepped out of her comfort zone
That's because I have never heard about kajol refusing to do any role except for karisma's role in DTPH so I thought may be she was never offered different roles.

Thanks for the KWK link.It's not surprising about what she said as she always seemed a rich and spoilt brat to me.No offence to her fans.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveProfusion

Hichki IF-Rockerz
Hichki
Hichki

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Y black only? Each and every performance of rani is special and diverse...that's y I love her ..she believes in variety and taking challenges ..if only she could market herself better.Talent doesn't take u far in this showbiz single-handedly..I don't like her disappearing act ..suddenly she will appear out of nowhere when a film releases and then vapourize ..wont attend any function ..won't give media shots ..I mean she's impossible ..plus not lobby for any award..won't take up calls from her friends and journos ...i mean then y act again ? ..the industry doesn't work this way.The calls of the journos whom u avoid .U can't expect then to come for interview when Ur film releases that too once in 2 years lol...either abide by the norms or just quit it ( rant of a frustrated fan)..
Post 2010 ,I find her performance in talaash extremely special ..not many will understand the nuance of the character ..the internal pain of losing a child that she portrayed through her eyes and choked voice is something that's beyond extraordinary.. Of course she was influenced by aamir - the perfectionist ..but as someone who is closely associated with drama school ..I understand the brilliance of her portrayal.. Each and every scene was perfect ..

Coming to kajol,heres an actress who refused to take challenges and did the same thing again and again quite unapologetically..but she is bloody brilliant in the things she does ..both are from different schools of cinema .

Btw rani's performance in black beats best performances of many actors too.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveProfusion*Dev.*

Go to top