Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ferdous_69 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: golusona

ya it is. but m more confused and shocked. they still have not shown da episode of last promo dat sona falling for dev and family and all teasing her and now dis?? is not dis too soon?? in two day how r dey gonna manage dis.😕😲

you r so right dear... I am also wondering how they can makeup two promos within two days?????
Manasi90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I think last week's promo was a symbolic one... N they need to show the protective angle of Dev  too.. dat also in 2 days.. Let's c... 
Waise bhi pagal hone to wale hain...to sabr hi kar lete hain
ratika89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yes, the accident is a bit surprising and how come this twist
Anyway am liking,I want dev to go for her a little too fast now, he is very slow..😆
AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: golusona

ya it is. but m more confused and shocked. they still have not shown da episode of last promo dat sona falling for dev and family and all teasing her and now dis?? is not dis too soon?? in two day how r dey gonna manage dis.😕😲

i think last week promo was symbolic.. Sona has started feeling for Dev ... everyone started noticing.. her brother and Elena too.. But she herself not admitting... 

I think this promo will also be symbolic... there might be accident of Sona but after that he will confess his love... Dev might open up this time with fear loosing Sona.. something like that...
Dev needs push to confess his feelings... 
anu_2410 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Udhay--

Yes. Saw the promo just now. Show is getting very interesting!

P.S. We are yet to see last week's promo in the show.

My thought exactly, we haven't seen the last week promo in the show. The new one is to set on 27th, so two more days