India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ROSID/AVIMAN OS : ANYTHING FOR U ROLI

RoshniMenon88 IF-Dazzler
RoshniMenon88
RoshniMenon88

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 10:16am | IP Logged

Guys I'm back with another OS...You can call me crazy, mad or whatever...but I just couldn't help...The most painful track for me ever in RoSid history was the Veeru track...Ya...Naagin track was equally sad, but Veeru track always makes me cry...Always...Now that our Rosid is not more seen in SSK, I just watched SSK version in my regional channel and here, it's Veeru track..Though it's so painful, I watched it just because I can see my RoSid...And know what, four years back I cried at the scene and even today, I cried at the same scene...The scene in which Roli gives the divorce papers to Sid. That was a moment where I just cried, cried like a baby...Back then, I wanted the track to amend, but no...CVs won't leave any stones to pain our RoSid...So today after 4 years; I'm putting on paper what I felt that day...Hope you all enjoy...

ANYTHING FOR YOU ROLI- A ROSID OS BY ROSHNI

Roli sat in the terrace of Bharadwaj house holding the most precious resource of hers; her mangalsutra.  Her other hand was shivering. It was having the last thing she wanted to see in the world, the divorce paper which was meant to separate her and her Siddhant. To rip apart the relationship of seven lives, no all lives... She knew, her Siddhant loves her a lot and she too loves him a lottt...There was nothing in this whole world that could explain this beautiful relationship between them. It begun as a compromise, grew as friendship and culminated as the most beautiful relationship ever. He was that one person who was the owner of her body and soul, the only one who had place in her heart. But now, someone, someone whom she hates like a dirty dog; he's asking her to break her ties with her Siddhant. Veeru; how dare he give those divorce papers in her hands. These hands were just made for her Siddhant...In fact this Roli is made wholly for him. Then how could that idiot Veeru ever think that she'd divorce her Siddhant? No...Not in this life or in coming lives...but...But she's held situational...She had begun it all for his family, but now seems that she'd have to pay with him for its success. Already she had ripped apart his very soul by stating that she doesn't love him, this marriage for her was just a compromise. Yes, it was a compromise, but just at the beginning, now it's her lifeline.  And each word she spelt out was pure lie. Pure lie...it could never be true. He was the best ever thing that happened in her life. He was the best ever husband, best ever friend and a best human being.  To separate him was equal to death or worse than that. But now...For family, for her Didi's child she ought to do this...Yes, she knows what this family thinks of her. They treat her worthless and even her sister is against her. But she is just concerned of her Siddhant. It's his family and so she doesn't want them to trouble. Moreover that little child; Anjaly. May be she's her selfish sister's daughter. But she had a mother inside her, so she couldn't see the tears of that little one. So she began this drama. Never thought it would end up so tragically.  So badly. Roli cried her heart out remembering each of those beautiful and precious moments with her Siddhant. She was filled in tears. Her saree drenched in the painful tears that she was shedding over her love. Even the nature felt sad in the plight of this couple who loved each other to the fullest. It started raining. Roli didn't care. She stood in the rain and the divorce paper in her hands started wetting. She cried. Cried aloud. The vermillion in her hairline started to flow with the rain but a hand was kept on her forehead preventing the holy red from flowing away. Roli looked at the hand and was bemused to see Siddhant. He was also wet. He looked serious and shielded her vermillion still. She held the divorce paper tight without knowing what to do. As he looked to her eyes, fresh tears dropped from them unknowingly. Siddhant took the paper from Roli's hands and looked at it. A smile appeared on his face as he read the clause DIVORCE' . Roli was wondering what to say him now. "Wow...My wife who's fed up of me..Who thinks that our marriage is a compromise...Who feels that life with me is a hell is crying...Crying over the fact that she has to make me sign these divorce papers...Why Roli? Why are you crying? You should be happy...after all...I'm gonna go out of your life..." said Siddhant. Roli was breaking inside. Each word he told her was pricking her soul. "Tell me Roli..." forced Siddhant as he shook her shoulders. Their wet bodies were close to each other. Tears in both their eyes.  "Tell me...When you hate me why are you crying...Why? Tell me Roli... tell me..." he shouted. Now Roli's threshold was broken. "Because I love you..." she shouted.  Siddhant was spaced-out for a moment. "Because I love you more than my life and I can never part with you...Never ever..." said her. Siddanth was on the top of the world. What he thought he lost is not lost. His Roli didn't betray him. He was right. There was something that made her say all that harsh words to him. He hugged her tightly in happiness and she did the same. Her head was buried in his chest and she cried like a baby. He stroked her back to console her. The rain continued to wet them and wash away all the misunderstandings between them. "Siddhantji..I can't go away from you...i can't live without you...I love you...Please hold me Siddhantji..Never let me go Siddhantji...I don't want to go away from you...I just want to be in your arms...Please Siddhantji..." cried Roli. Siddhant too cried. He was sure. This friend of his, this sherni of his...She loved him a lot and she'd die but won't go away from him.  "No Roli...i won't let you go...You're my wife...And this paper can't separate us...This Roli is Siddhant's..And there is nothing in this world that can change that...Now tell me whatever happened...what situations made you to present you as a cheater before me...tell me Roli...it's your Siddhant's word...I would put everything straight...At least now...tell me Roli..." he persuaded. Roli was still crying. Siddhant cupped her face and held her close. "Tell me na yaar..." He said softly. "Come..." he called her and they sat on the terrace. The rain stopped by now and Roli sat resting her head on his chest. She said everything to him. Every single word. Siddhant's eyes wetted hearing her each word. He fisted his anger knowing that Veeru was eyeing his Roli.  He made her so much held in situations that she was forced to act Poor girl was suffering all alone and he was not knowing anything. And today through this divorce paper he went till the edge. Siddhant rose from the terrace now. Roli looked at him worried. "Give me those property papers and Anjaly's custody papers which you prepared..." he asked. "But Siddhantji..." Roli protested. "Roli...give..." Roli went in and gave him the papers.  He started to move towards Khushi's room. Roli followed him not knowing what he was up to. He knocked Khushi's door. Khushi's sleep was disturbed and she angrily came out to open the door.   But as soon as she came out Siddhant caught hold of her neck and pinned her to the wall. Roli was shocked. "Siddhantji..." she called. Siddhant saw a knife on the table. He took it and kept it on Khushi's neck. Khushi was shocked now. She was helpless. Even Veeru was out for some party. Sid showed her the papers and shouted "Sign these papers or else I will kill you..." Khushi was irritated. "Ae...Do you think you can get these papers signed from me...No...not at all..." she boasted. "Why not? What did you think? That I don't have a backbone...if yes...You're mistaken...Siddhant would do anything to save his Roli...I didn't do it till because I felt to go in the right way...But now when the matter came on mine and Roli's relationship, I won't sit and watch...Sign or die...I will kill you...I will kill you and get these papers signed..." said Siddhant. Khushi was scared now. The knife was on her neck and seeing Sid she could predict that he'd do anything. By now the family reached and they all asked him what was going on. Simar's dramas or Mathaji's concern didn't fell in his ears. Finally Khushi signed the papers...Now he left her. He went straight to Roli and kept the papers in her hands. "You suffered all these for this papers right? Here...here, they are...Give these to Mathaji and Simar and come...Come to live as Siddhant's Roli...Come to me..." said him. Roli went to him and hugged him tight. The family was surprised to see the scenes as Siddhant and Roli continued to hug each other like no tomorrow.

2 days later. Roli was on Siddhant's chest after spending their first passionate night with each other. Yes...they had taken the next step in their relationship. After all...god had returned them this happiness which nearly lost. Siddhant had cleared all her problems...He had made Khushi and Veeru inside the bars of course after giving Veeru black and blue for eyeing his Roli. He brought back all that happiness. Everything...Proving that he can put all the things straight. Proving that he can do anything for her...anything.

I know it's crap...But I think Siddhant is not one who sit and watch the drama or allow his Roli to woo Veeru to get back the papers after he comes to know the truth...Whatever...this has helped a bit to reduce the weight of my heart at least...Hope you all like it.

Edited by RoshniMenon88 - 24 April 2016 at 10:22am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

swathi1992manasa5124saadashirinrenuka-rosidswathyrsteja-rosidhimani_rosidi_am_PRASANNAsheetal1979

tatmantad Senior Member
tatmantad
tatmantad

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 10:33am | IP Logged
ofcourse dear...its amazing...you just poured out your heart...with same frustration only i started janam janam ka saath...seriously...every rosidian want this this type of sid...not that mahaan simar...hope you got little relief...take care of your health dear...
saadashirin Senior Member
saadashirin
saadashirin

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 10:35am | IP Logged
This is the way every rosidian want sid to react...loved it dear...
renuka-rosid Senior Member
renuka-rosid
renuka-rosid

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 11:06am | IP Logged
wow Roshni its amazing dear I want this siddhant only
I love Roli ka siddhant only
not now siddhant in ssk
sheetal1979 IF-Rockerz
sheetal1979
sheetal1979

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 11:07am | IP Logged
This is the way every rosidians want sid to react loved it dear
himani_rosid IF-Dazzler
himani_rosid
himani_rosid

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 11:17am | IP Logged
awesome dear we wanted this sid who can do anything for his roli not that mahan dimar loved it
honeyrosid-6 IF-Dazzler
honeyrosid-6
honeyrosid-6

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Yes yes yes he is our sid...our angry young man who can do anything fr his life roli...tq so much dear...fr giving this os felt so happy after reading this
teja-rosid Goldie
teja-rosid
teja-rosid

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 11:24am | IP Logged
awesome os dear ...i just luvd it...
this type of sid we always expect in ssk...
really it's a relief by reading it 

Go to top