Dahleez: Daily Episode Discussion Thread #2 - Page 102

Posted: 7 years ago
Omg Mnohar choose to hide the truth. And Jaydev also partner in crime. They choose their status and work over the love of the son. 😡😡
Originally posted by AS-Rifi

Bhoot😆
Rifah now I think Abahy soul will come back to haunt Jaydev too if he chose to hiding the truth.😡squeeze him more Abhay so he will know and feel when dead come near him.😆😆
Another one great episode by Swa she proof to the court in another angle of truth and evidence how it should happen in real. I got scare when she take police gun it make me feel real incident take place and how police will react to this action. For once by mistake like Asad police fire gun to her what will happen to Sinha family especially Adarsh. 😉
I do love the way Swadheeneta is steadfast and doesn't show any emotions when Suhasini and even when Adharsh question her on why she is doing what she is! Hats off to her acting! She's perfect in her stubbornness 😆👏 
I do hope Jai's conscience awakens - Jaya did tie the dhaga on his wrist for the same purpose and they showed it for a reason - maybe he might look at it and regret eventually.

Missed Ad-Swad scenes today. The serial is about to end. I want as many scenes of them as possible.😭
Originally posted by Mai4eva

I do love the way Swadheeneta is steadfast and doesn't show any emotions when Suhasini and even when Adharsh question her on why she is doing what she is! Hats off to her acting! She's perfect in her stubbornness 😆👏 
I do hope Jai's conscience awakens - Jaya did tie the dhaga on his wrist for the same purpose and they showed it for a reason - maybe he might look at it and regret eventually.

Missed Ad-Swad scenes today. The serial is about to end. I want as many scenes of them as possible.😭

swadarsh had face off and differences in opinion 

but am gussing he will over hear manohar and jaydev discussing the truth and he will help swa to prove it , like he has always gone against Manohar in the past .
Ad harsh is suppose to b Robin Hood. So he should get this info before anyone else... Then he should follow yash... Who (yash) is being blackmailed by arvind... To give them a clear road to run... 

Adharsh catches yash with arvind n is declared a T.   Karma comes for yash. Blaming an innocent... He shouldn't  escape either...lets see what the cvs have in stored for us 
I would love to have a mother -in -law like suhashini ji, and meghna mallik is bang on, how graciously she is etching out the character, swadhheenta also is doing very well but now she has to be more authoritative and come out from the romantic shell, please make the court fight more realistic and let the truth come out triumphant, normally that does not happen in ordinary man's life why deprive us from enjoying it on the celluloid too
Hola guys...
I m getting hyper with each & every epi😆
Originally posted by AS-Rifi

Hola guys...
I m getting hyper with each & every epi😆
Yeah Me Too 
Now episodes r very crisp & right to point!
Let's see will Robinhood wake up or not!