Views

Users

Frequent Posters

usaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: pikychu

[

Aww get better sounds that you were sick   ... yeah true... we need a spoiler pic of Swa's wedding outfit and then the forum will get active.. i think most ppl want to see what she is wearing.. this wk it seems more wedding prep i dnt know if Sangeet will be this wk or not considering the 1st of June is less then 2 wks away.. 
I think more then anything i will miss the ppl i hav meet when the show finishes 

you are right dear. We all want to know what she is going to wear. Hope she get beautiful outfit and very classy one. After all she is very pretty and wear beutiful dress will enchant her beauty more. For the show is finish if we still in IF we will meet again. I am glad to meet all new lovely friends here. Even you got to move to new show and it is interseting let me know I will join you again. Thank you to be my friend. ðŸ¤—🤗 
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: usaonly

We did not have banner for our forum yet. ðŸ˜‰

banner comes after the first banner contest , which is held after show completes 3 months 
DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
yesterdays epi was good i liked the JJ parts seems they will reach understanding and Abhay and Simi too good and Swadrash i liked the kiss and the use of the female version of Jiya Re this version was a little different 
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Suha hugged swa & had accepted swadheenta whole heartedly
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Both Manohar & suha regret their actions against swa & realises that she will be the most perfect Dil & wife for Adarsh .
A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

So many change of hearts,loving it.!😳
A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

What did he do?
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Adarsh says till now I have only loved you but fromtoday I respect you too. This is the best characterisation of any male lead in years , yes he has many flaws but in the world of Indian telly where male protagonist just throws female lead here & there it is so refreshing to see someone so mature . It is not only love that matters respect for your partner matters too as that is what makes a relationship strong & beautiful
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Ahuja at swa place & he is praising her & us thankful to her.
HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
He came to Swa's home. Says that Swa fought case against me to support farmers. She didn't have a single penny. He thanks Swa. Swa says i have done nothing. Ahuja says...u donno what u have done(refering to Simmi). If i give u all my wealth, it won't be enough. All smiles. Swa goes to bring tea for Ahuja. Ahuja says he has become fan of Swa.