Rivanya killed it 24 April (Page 3)

LuvArTi4ever IF-Rockerz
LuvArTi4ever
LuvArTi4ever

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

Originally posted by kulsum_5

the entire epi was stupid...only Hrivanya scenes were worth watching...the saving grace of the epi...the last park took away the cake...it was brilliant performance by ArNi...secondly mouni was looking drop dead gorgeous...and the chemistry just kill it...it took a different level...i wished yamini was not present in the scene...the scene would have been epic...Hrivanya are eternal lovers bless by lord shiva...no sesha...yamini..mayuri..mahishmati can separate them...

@yes.. i think first time Shivanya had diff hair style..Winkher hairs were not open like always.. and mouni looked so gorgeous..Embarrassed

last past was EPIC..! i have never seen such emotional scene on TV till now..Tongue

it was beyond epic...the only spoilsport was yamini...i wish she was not there...
but overall the scene is one of the best Rivanya scenes till date...the way shivanya cupps hrithik's face and confess that her love is true...she loves only him...melted my eyes...hrithik who is deep in pain lost into the innocence of her eyes which is speaking volumes abt her love to him...man the scene is just epic...EK mess up the show...one thing she doesn't mess is her lead couple...she just chalks down such beautiful scenes that touch the soul that we totally forget the mess she has done...Rivanya scenes was just beautiful...no words to define the beauty of the scene...one has to watch it to know the beauty

It was heart wrenching and painful to see them in that state... but Yamini's presence didn't bother me much (minus the part where she stabbed Shivu) as when she was instigating Ritik to stab her he didn't pay heed to her words and RiVanya were just into each other... the scene was painfully beautifully!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mages

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 11:46am | IP Logged
the finale epi will definitely makes us cry...i have to make my hard strong to watch the finale...but i guess when the tragedy happens...i don't think i will able to control my tears...the love story b/w a human and naagin just touched the soul of my heart..i am attached to Rivanya and their love story is a epitome of true love and sacrifice

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Susan.Dsouza

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 11:49am | IP Logged
as much as i love arjun in romantic and passionate scenes...he is beyond brilliant in emotional and painful scenes...an actor par excellence...what a performance and there was so many shades he portrayed in just one epi...anger...pain...hatred...weakness...love...every shades of hrithik in just one epi...only arjun can do justice...perfect performance

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvArTi4everwell-wisherSusan.DsouzaHybrid_Freak

Hybrid_Freak IF-Addictz
Hybrid_Freak
Hybrid_Freak

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 11:52am | IP Logged

as much as i love arjun in romantic and passionate scenes...he is beyond brilliant in emotional and painful scenes...an actor par excellence...what a performance and there was so many shades he portrayed in just one epi...anger...pain...hatred...weakness...love...every shades of hrithik in just one epi...only arjun can do justice...perfect performance

Agreed his emotional scenes r always to watch out for

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

well-wisherMages

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 11:55am | IP Logged
The last part made eveyrone emotional.Cry. Even the invisible member like me couldn't control herself to express her feelings. Specially the part when ritik was shocked when his mother stabbed shivanya. He kept repeating bas karo ma. And the last scene when he kept holding her handsCryCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

well-wisherSusan.Dsouza

Susan.Dsouza IF-Stunnerz
Susan.Dsouza
Susan.Dsouza

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

the finale epi will definitely makes us cry...i have to make my hard strong to watch the finale...but i guess when the tragedy happens...i don't think i will able to control my tears...the love story b/w a human and naagin just touched the soul of my heart..i am attached to Rivanya and their love story is a epitome of true love and sacrifice

Seriously i dnt want to think abt last epi even i knw really well only few epi is leftCry 

Susan.Dsouza IF-Stunnerz
Susan.Dsouza
Susan.Dsouza

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=--sanchita--]The last part made eveyrone emotional.Cry. Even the invisible member like me couldn't control herself to express her feelings. Specially the part when ritik was shocked when his mother stabbed shivanya. He kept repeating bas karo ma. And the last scene when he kept holding her handsCryCry[/QUOTE
Exactly  Crycant wait for next epi 
RatiTheAngel. IF-Stunnerz
RatiTheAngel.
RatiTheAngel.

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
rivanya rocksss totally 

Go to top