i couldn't  imagine how was last epi
gonna be :( surely heart wrenchingBroken Heart

rithik dont know shivu is innocent even then
his hand is shivering and couldn't able to kill love of his life
but indeed Rivanya last scene stole whole episode todayDay Dreaming

precap : guarantee some one dream

Edited by Susan.Dsouza - 27 April 2016 at 4:58am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

sdmaldeshilpa2323Zaalima_5Garima04slippery_chilkaLuvArTi4ever._Pari_.PaYa_Shivikawell-wisherSanjh30RatiTheAngel.sun29foram.MagesHybrid_Freak

slippery_chilka IF-Rockerz
slippery_chilka
slippery_chilka

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 10:04am | IP Logged
True. Rivanya and ArNi stole the epi. They were so freaking brilliant. BTW the precap is not a dream. Yamini actually does stab Ritik. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-rkfan-foram.Susan.Dsouzasun29

shilpa2323 Senior Member
shilpa2323
shilpa2323

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Gud u made this post I too loved it todayWinkEmbarrassed n especially last part n I felt very bad for ritikCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Susan.Dsouza

Hybrid_Freak IF-Addictz
Hybrid_Freak
Hybrid_Freak

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 10:44am | IP Logged

Such a heart wrenching episode...poor rivanya...his hands were shivering n he was crying the whole timeBroken Heart he begged yamu to stop yet she didntAngry poor ritik..he was so much heart broken...didn't stop himself from holding her handOuch shivu shivu...
Precap is not. A dream coz shivu will save ritik from drowning

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sun29foram.Susan.Dsouza

Zaalima_5 IF-Rockerz
Zaalima_5
Zaalima_5

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 10:57am | IP Logged
yes.. RiVanya just nailed it.. brilliant performance..Clap
AB and mouni were awesome.. literally i shed tears in last part.. so so emotional..Cry

will miss you anki jee.. you were hilarious in recent episodes..LOL

OMG.. SUDHA jee seriously deserves this..Clap no one can play Yamini's char like her.. brilliant..!

Ada khan is also doing well.. but her over night changed avataar is not digestible..LOL 

all and all.. must watch episode..Thumbs Up

arviabhigyasun29Susan.Dsouza

well-wisher IF-Sizzlerz
well-wisher
well-wisher

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Ritik was completely heart broken today...shattered, betrayed & ruined 

He came to know about real identity of Shivanya...his wife whom he loved more than anything in his life turned out to be the Naagin who apparently married him to complete her revenge.

He was made to believe by circumstances & his nautanki mom Yamini that Shivanya used him & never loved him. Ritik felt cheated by the love of his life. The lady he loved most broke his trust & immense faith.He felt miserable, shocked & deeply hurt.On one hand he is saddened by the death of his father Anky, on other hand he is shocked that its none other than his wife who killed his father. All efforts by Shivanya to explain her position failed thanks to cunning Yamini.

On top of this Yamini instilled fear in Ritik's mind that if Shivanya is not killed she will kill all the family members & if Ritik loves his family & wants to save them he will have to kill Shivanya as no other person has the power to kill Naagin.

The pain, anguish, hurt, shock & even in this situation Ritik's immense love for Shivanya was presented very nicely in today's episode. Arjun was amazingly brilliant in each & every frame...a flawless & superlative performance making everything look so real & making viewers feel the pain & mental agony of Ritik..Big applause for Arjun ClapClap

Mouni & Sudhaji were equally brilliant ClapClap

Coming to most emotional & impactful scene of today's episode..when yamini repeatedly stabs Shivanya & Ritik says Bas Maa Bas please..it left me teary eyed ..it was so painful to see Ritik & Rivanya in so much pain..the way Ritik & Shivanya were looking at each other..the scene said it all about the depth of love of Rivanya
In this scene I felt Shivanya should stab Yamini with the same Khanjar

Completely moved by today's episode particularly the last scene..a well executed & brilliantly enacted scene & episode

Now waiting for all the evils getting punished by good souls

Edited by well-wisher - 24 April 2016 at 11:09am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvArTi4everZaalima_5Sanjh30arviabhigyasun29foram.Susan.Dsouza

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 11:08am | IP Logged
the entire epi was stupid...only Hrivanya scenes were worth watching...the saving grace of the epi...the last park took away the cake...it was brilliant performance by ArNi...secondly mouni was looking drop dead gorgeous...and the chemistry just kill it...it took a different level...i wished yamini was not present in the scene...the scene would have been epic...Hrivanya are eternal lovers bless by lord shiva...no sesha...yamini..mayuri..mahishmati can separate them...

Edited by Mages - 24 April 2016 at 11:08am

Zaalima_5arviabhigyaSusan.Dsouza

Zaalima_5 IF-Rockerz
Zaalima_5
Zaalima_5

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

the entire epi was stupid...only Hrivanya scenes were worth watching...the saving grace of the epi...the last park took away the cake...it was brilliant performance by ArNi...secondly mouni was looking drop dead gorgeous...and the chemistry just kill it...it took a different level...i wished yamini was not present in the scene...the scene would have been epic...Hrivanya are eternal lovers bless by lord shiva...no sesha...yamini..mayuri..mahishmati can separate them...
@yes.. i think first time Shivanya had diff hair style..Wink her hairs were not open like always.. and mouni looked so gorgeous..Embarrassed

last past was EPIC..! i have never seen such emotional scene on TV till now..Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arviabhigyaMages

Go to top