I am yours and can never be anyone else's, Kangana's confession to HR

ChotaBheem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

I am yours and can never be anyone else's, Kangana Ranaut's candid confession to Hrithik Roshan!

The Hrithik Roshan-Kangana Ranaut took an ugly turn yesterday when the emails that Kangana allegedly sent to the actor were made available to the media. While those mails were shocking, we got hold of a few more SURPRISING emails that made our jaws drop. One such mail reveals that Kangana allegedly fell in love with Hrithik much before she met him...

Sat, April 23, 2016 3:39pm IST by Karan shah
3.1kSHARES
  • Facebook share
  • Twitter share
  • Share on Google+
comments
I am yours and can never be anyone else's, Kangana Ranaut's candid confession to Hrithik Roshan!

See the EXCLUSIVE emails that the actress allegedly wrote to the superstar...

The Hrithik Roshan-Kangana Ranaut took an ugly turn yesterday when the emails that Kangana allegedly sent to the actor were made available to the media. Two leading dailies carried the email exchange, where we could see only the actress messaging Hrithik, but the actor did not reply. TheRangoon star's lawyer slammed the superstar, but his team replied that they provided the police with the emails just to clear his name and help the investigation.

While the mails carried by the dailies were shocking, we got hold of a few more SURPRISING emails that made our jaws drop. One such mail reveals that Kangana allegedly fell in love with Hrithik much before she met him. In fact, he was more than a childhood crush for her and in the email she reveals the exact moments in her life she feel for him and how. An email that Kangana allegedly wrote to Hrithik reads, "When I saw you for the first time, in Manali in some Hindi paper, I went in to a trance and thought to myself "this is the guy for me". I told you about it but I have been very confused about that feeling because i never saw movies i never had crush on film stars and what i felt for you wasn't a crush, it was something uncanny. every time i looked in to your eyes i felt as if you are pulling my soul out of my body, that made me uncomfortable and frustrated."

meeting her as he never showed signs of love. As mentioned in the email, "I wasn't clear about my feeling for you because when I met you i felt so connected but your actions were just the opposite, you never said anything, you never did anything to meet me, i felt if we have this strong connection then why is he so oblivious to it?"

But later on, she became clear and fell madly in love with him again. As Kangana allegedly wrote in the mail, "Today I have no doubt that you love me and no one else and i am yours and can never be anyone else's. But the realization of the same has been so different on your end, i used to look at you and think to myself, why this guy doesn't realize how mush he love me, that used to make me so sad. I have been sad... God knows for know how many years now!"

What do you think about this latest email that Kangana sent to Hrithik allegedly? Tell us in the comments section below! Also check out how Kangana's lawyer SLAMMED Hrithik in the video right here:

Edited by ChotaBheem - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I'm sure she has told the same to all her previous imaginary partners.Edited by TheBoss - 8 years ago
ChotaBheem thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheBoss

I'm sure she has told the same to all her previous imaginary partners.

🤣 ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I am wondering why such deafening silence from her end now...seems she has no counter allegations now.
Hydro123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Whatever happened before this was quite a bit of slandering for Hrithik. But email leaks ke baad chha gaya. What a stud.
RamSiyaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
😒what was all that? Its sad, that Kangana is being so delusional and imagining things to such a great extent. 
Instead of stretching this drama she should definitely seek help. It will bring her back to life.
Good that HR filed a case against this psycho, otherwise she could prove to be dangerous and then trap HR into something more vicious and scandalous.
Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lol its just the opposite Kangana accused HR off😆
She is clearly slyly persuaded HR into a relationship
It seemed to be well thought planned move now

Also if she is really having some psychological issue why her family not doing anything about it? She is coming across as one of the most fakest person ever🤢

DeliciousDevil. thumbnail
Funny actually ðŸ˜† 

There is a hidden artist in her. The way she illustrate it like a poem . 

Frankly, she can be very dangerous if they didn't keep her under control. 

PS : I'm not taking HR sides either! For me both of them are useless. It need two for tango. 
ChotaBheem thumbnail

Originally posted by: Malika

I am wondering why such deafening silence from her end now...seems she has no counter allegations now.

So gaya ye jahan...so gayi asman

Originally posted by: Hydro123

Whatever happened before this was quite a bit of slandering for Hrithik. But email leaks ke baad chha gaya. What a stud. 

Pasha palat gaya, open letters band ho gaye
'Kangana you are hero' is tarah ke articles bhi band ho gaye 

Originally posted by: RamSiyaRam

😒what was all that? Its sad, that Kangana is being so delusional and imagining things to such a great extent. 

Instead of stretching this drama she should definitely seek help. It will bring her back to life.

Kangana calling Kangana may be true. Possible 

Originally posted by: SunHarsh4eva

Good that HR filed a case against this psycho, otherwise she could prove to be dangerous and then trap HR into something more vicious and scandalous.

nahin to pata nahin chalta.
Case file kia tabhi na sach samney aye
Halaki imaginary thing 2012 se thi Hritik pehla nahin tha.

Originally posted by: hermione82

Lol its just the opposite Kangana accused HR off😆
She is clearly slyly persuaded HR into a relationship
It seemed to be well thought planned move now

Also if she is really having some psychological issue why her family not doing anything about it? She is coming across as one of the most fakest person ever🤢

Wo bhi sare emails leak nahin hue hain 
Pata nahin aur kya kya niklega pitare sey

Originally posted by: DeliciousDevil.

Funny actually ðŸ˜† 

There is a hidden artist in her. The way she illustrate it like a poem . 

Frankly, she can be very dangerous if they didn't keep her under control. 

PS : I'm not taking HR sides either! For me both of them are useless. It need two for tango. 

3 time 3 NA winner