Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by Mdwst

Swati I agree
But in certain hotels they do have baby sitting services...with age restrictions.

I knw dat wud b cumin up,..
bt di i didnt thght it wud cum frm u..
anyways..
bt dn wats d difference between d shagun who tuk ruhi to a bbay sitting service whn she had to go to spa n dere ishita met ruhi...
it ws ishita raman meeting for marriage..
n d shagun she is nw..
again she is repeating d same mistake wid pihu wat she did wid ruhi...
dat tym evryonw ws agst it...
so hw cum its right nw...

pihu alos wanted to meet ruhaan..
bt no she went by herself...

Originally posted by swatica

who is shagun...

jst kept ruhi in her womb..wat else..
a mother is nt such..
even adi ws pataofying shagun for autograph...
bt hw stupid..
pihu wanted to meet ruhaan..
n also shagun is such a gr8 n luving n caring mother dat she left her so called daughter pihu alone in hotel n came here..

a small kid left alone in a hotel in an unknown country ... WOW !!!

any practial mother logical mother of todays tym wud never do dat..
n pihu alos wanted to meeet ruhaan.. she shud hv broguht her along..

pihu is still busy with her BUBBLE BATH remember she was never out of it 🤣🤣
Originally posted by livingFree_Urv

bt leaving her alone i bubble bath is al more heights of carelessness as a human leave mother..

bt leaving her alone i bubble bath is al more heights of carelessness as a human leave mother..

arey i said all in fun 🤣... not justifying shagun ...i hate her big time ... thing is she is never sure what actually she wants in her life .. all she care about is herself ..knowing her past it dint come as a surprise she leaving pihu all alone ..dint she do the same with ruhi or even worse ..

I knw dat wud b cumin up,..
bt di i didnt thght it wud cum frm u..
anyways..
bt dn wats d difference between d shagun who tuk ruhi to a bbay sitting service whn she had to go to spa n dere ishita met ruhi...
it ws ishita raman meeting for marriage..
n d shagun she is nw..
again she is repeating d same mistake wid pihu wat she did wid ruhi...
dat tym evryonw ws agst it...
so hw cum its right nw...

pihu alos wanted to meet ruhaan..
bt no she went by herself...

Swati I'm sorry ..I didn't mean to offend you.. I thought you were unaware of it..that's all.
If you are talking in that angle ..leaving Ruhi and visiting spa...yes she's repeating it...
She should've taken pihu as you said..if she did..aaliya would've found out ...

Lol true..but that's even a bigger danger ..leaving a little girl unattended in a bath tub...

arey i said all in fun 🤣... not justifying shagun ...i hate her big time ... thing is she is never sure what actually she wants in her life .. all she care about is herself ..knowing her past it dint come as a surprise she leaving pihu all alone ..dint she do the same with ruhi or even worse ..

i knw u were sayin in fun.. itsclr wid ur emoticans..
bt im jst sayin its heights of carelessnes..
Originally posted by Mdwst

Lol true..but that's even a bigger danger ..leaving a little girl unattended in a bath tub...
C'MON when she can leave kids in fire thn i m sure this is nothing 🤣
Originally posted by rose35

Viji the way the cvs are showing as if anger and spitting venom when a person is angry is a very trivial issue. If you know a person who has anger issues you just have to tolerate everything he/she says ...so the anger is being used as excuse. Is this even realistic?

Here in USA people attend anger management therapy sessions. Anger beyond a limit can destroy a family, a society or even countries. Can u imagine leaders of two countries having anger issues and start fighting?what happens? Innocent people die. 
I will be really pissed if they do not show Raman regretting his venomous words and the track ending in stupid comedy.,then again...this show has nothing left...they even made fun of hijacker...😡
Smitha ...agree Raman needs anger management therapy and  counseling too. You rightly pointed it out...look at the consequence...

C'MON when she can leave kids in fire thn i m sure this is nothing 🤣
True...what ekse can we expect...