India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

24.4.2016 ep

traveller_girl IF-Sizzlerz
traveller_girl
traveller_girl

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Ep begins with Ishita asking the hijacker to relax as he then sits besides raman.
Adi asks Shagun to get Ruhaan's autograph for him.
He wants to know from Shravan who is mihika and romi's wedding planner

Aliya and Ruhaan talk.
Ruhaan asks about the movie plan to her.

Raman talks to the hijacker about love and tells that is all nothing.
Ishita wants to talk to him or the hijacker.

Aliya cooks south Indian food.
Someone comes to meet Ruhaan.

Ishita talks to the hijacker.
She tries to explain him to talk to the girl's parents and all.

Romi and Mihika meet adi as he shows the plan by being the wedding planner 's assistant.

Ruhaan is shocked to see shagun.

She introduces herself as Pihu's mother and asks for an autograph for adi.
Aliya is about to say ishita's name but Ruhaan stops her.
TV shows the hijack news.
Shagun and Aliya leave from there.

Ruhaan gets worried for ishra and prays for their safety.

Precap...Ishita is wounded.
Raman brings her to the hospital without knowing that it is ishita

Do comment your views Smile

Edited by traveller_girl - 15 May 2016 at 7:43am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

nerdjojojshree_ramdent4utharun123DivSoumyalovepookanajigokulA HUGE FANramishidisciplinemomb24SuryaIshraholicmaduragymhasiumshivangi838devil-offsvati12

-mujna- Senior Member
-mujna-
-mujna-

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 9:54am | IP Logged
The show is moving very slowly... But one thing I noticed was that unlike IshRa Shagun did not feel an immediate connection with Ruhaan! 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

nerdjojoWater_AngelDivSoumyakavyapramod99mischieframishiishra_bestluvmaduragymhasiumtraveller_girlsvati12-K.13-shivangi838

shivangi838 IF-Sizzlerz
shivangi838
shivangi838

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 9:58am | IP Logged
today's epi was both nonsense and some good things ..a mix probablyConfused
hijacker the joker is calmed down by ishu and goes 2 sit beside RKB...umm he is surely a kid not a hijacker for sureLOL

aadi is trying to get ruhan's autograph so dat he can bargain wid shravu 4 romi's marriage details to make his daadi happy.Smile.he completely gives me d feel of his ISHIMAA being in bhalla house in his avatar...really ishu shld be proud of aadi when she meets him.Big smileClap

liked aliya and ruhi scenes...bonding is getting stronger and i like how ruhi is happy in alia's company as she feels a friendship wid her.Smile...these 2 will bond well i feel and in india the foursome wud get to work who wud be- ruhi, alia , aadi and sharvu..waiting 2 c their bondWink

raman's views abt love might be not in tandem wid his character but loved his RKB mode.Wink.he was in full form wid his raavan kumar type taunts and one linersLOL...i was rofling all d time seeing his expressions.LOLLOL

he irritates hijacker so ishita starts her lecture then and bechara hijacker takes it till he bursts forth at why his gf cannot be called to airportConfusedLOL and he loses his cool again..both ishra irritated him to hell...chalo jkr aur raavan kumar mein ab bhi kuch toh common hai.Wink

alia's food reminds ruhi of ishimaa and shaguniya tapkofies thereDead...always at wrong places at wrong time sooo damn wrong timing this woman has always spoils my mood badly.AngryWacko

romi-mihika confused to see aadi as planner's assistant and i jst hope they dnt say anything wrong to him...romi i think will not.Confused

so ruhi is slowly getting to knw lots of things like pihu who is actually her ishimaa's beti is being called beti by shagunShocked and shagun-raman are together ConfusedCry...i feel ruhi's mind wud start working when she lands in india and sees mu between ishra and ruhi will again be d reason 4 ishra cmng together i feel dis way dnt knw why??Confused

hijack news shocks everyone and shaguniya runs away probably thinking agar raman ko kuch hua toh meri shopping ke bills kaun bharega ROFLDeadand then alia is genuinely distressed as her amma was in the plane...she really is shocked and runs away.Cry

irony of the situation - the one person to whom ishra are most important which is RUHIOuch...ishra are her ishimaa and papa and she was the one who was most shockedShocked and worried but she cud nt show her worry openly as she is a stranger 2 world for her parents.  CryCryruhi's feelings abt keeping her maa and papa safe really assured me that she wud nt turn to villain and wud become cupid 4 ishra  whether it is willingly or unwillingly Big smileStar

precap- raman in super panicky  mode saying madam u will be fine to ishitaConfused..his worry 4 stranger seems to far fetchedLOL ...is it possible dat he felt a connect wid this unknown lady without seeing her face??EmbarrassedEmbarrassedWink if it is dis then it wud be good as till now what cvs are showing is disgusting and completely impossible.DeadAngry

ps- such a big issue made a joke?? ridiculing everything is cvs hobby ..go to hell and doob maro.Censored

pps- i feel ruhan's concert is surely going 2 bring new twist 2 story.Confused

ppps- i am hoping we get a promo 4 ISHRA face off in abt 2 weeks atleast... hope never dies,LOLCry

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

nerdjojoWater_AngelkanajigokulLove9ramishimischiefmomb24ishra_bestluvDivanIshrarumaduragymhasiumdevil-off-K.13-Mdwst

rose1000 Goldie
rose1000
rose1000

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -mujna-

The show is moving very slowly... But one thing I noticed was that unlike IshRa Shagun did not feel an immediate connection with Ruhaan! 

Shagun does not feel dil ka connection with anybody other than herself...LOL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

nerdjojocurepipeWater_AngelBoo2014ramishimischiefmaduragymhasiumMdwstsvati12-K.13-shivangi838Prabh.

shivangi838 IF-Sizzlerz
shivangi838
shivangi838

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rose35

Shagun does not feel dil ka connection with anybody other than herself...LOL

true and wid money, shopping and spas too she has a dil ka atoot rishtaLOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nerdjojoWater_Angelmischiefrose1000maduragymhasium

maduragymhasium IF-Rockerz
maduragymhasium
maduragymhasium

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivangi838

hijacker the joker is calmed down by ishu and goes 2 sit beside RKB...umm he is surely a kid not a hijacker for sureLOL

aadi is trying to get ruhan's autograph so dat he can bargain wid shravu 4 romi's marriage details to make his daadi happy.Smile.he completely gives me d feel of his ISHIMAA being in bhalla house in his avatar...really ishu shld be proud of aadi when she meets him.Big smileClap

liked aliya and ruhi scenes...bonding is getting stronger and i like how ruhi is happy in alia's company as she feels a friendship wid her.Smile...these 2 will bond well i feel and in india the foursome wud get to work who wud be- ruhi, alia , aadi and sharvu..waiting 2 c their bondWink

raman's views abt love might be not in tandem wid his character but loved his RKB mode.Wink.he was in full form wid his raavan kumar type taunts and one linersLOL...i was rofling all d time seeing his expressions.LOLLOL

he irritates hijacker so ishita starts her lecture then and bechara hijacker takes it till he bursts forth at why his gf cannot be called to airportConfusedLOL and he loses his cool again..both ishra irritated him to hell...chalo jkr aur raavan kumar mein ab bhi kuch toh common hai.Wink

alia's food reminds ruhi of ishimaa and shaguniya tapkofies thereDead...always at wrong places at wrong time sooo damn wrong timing this woman has always spoils my mood badly.AngryWacko

romi-mihika confused to see aadi as planner's assistant and i jst hope they dnt say anything wrong to him...romi i think will not.Confused

so ruhi is slowly getting to knw lots of things like pihu who is actually her ishimaa's beti is being called beti by shagunShocked and shagun-raman are together ConfusedCry...i feel ruhi's mind wud start working when she lands in india and sees mu between ishra and ruhi will again be d reason 4 ishra cmng together i feel dis way dnt knw why??Confused

hijack news shocks everyone and shaguniya runs away probably thinking agar raman ko kuch hua toh meri shopping ke bills kaun bharega ROFLDeadand then alia is genuinely distressed as her amma was in the plane...she really is shocked and runs away.Cry

irony of the situation - the one person to whom ishra are most important which is RUHIOuch...ishra are her ishimaa and papa and she was the one who was most shockedShocked and worried but she cud nt show her worry openly as she is a stranger 2 world for her parents.  CryCryruhi's feelings abt keeping her maa and papa safe really assured me that she wud nt turn to villain and wud become cupid 4 ishra  whether it is willingly or unwillingly Big smileStar

precap- raman in super panicky  mode saying madam u will be fine to ishitaConfused..his worry 4 stranger seems to far fetchedLOL ...is it possible dat he felt a connect wid this unknown lady without seeing her face??EmbarrassedEmbarrassedWink if it is dis then it wud be good as till now what cvs are showing is disgusting and completely impossible.DeadAngry

ps- such a big issue made a joke?? ridiculing everything is cvs hobby ..go to hell and doob maro.Censored

ppps- i am hoping we get a promo 4 ISHRA face off in abt 2 weeks atleast... hope never dies,LOLCry

loved your review dear

superb
ishra_bestluv IF-Dazzler
ishra_bestluv
ishra_bestluv

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 10:07am | IP Logged

Kuch connection hoga tabhi toh feel hoga... just by giving birth you cannot connect... its the love and emotion that connects you

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Water_AngelmischiefmaduragymhasiumMdwst-K.13-

DivanIshraru IF-Rockerz
DivanIshraru
DivanIshraru

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivangi838

irony of the situation - the one person to whom ishra are most important which is RUHIOuch...ishra are her ishimaa and papa and she was the one who was most shockedShocked and worried but she cud nt show her worry openly as she is a stranger 2 world for her parents. CryCryruhi's feelings abt keeping her maa and papa safe really assured me that she wud nt turn to villain and wud become cupid 4 ishra whether it is willingly or unwillinglyBig smileStar

precap- raman in super panicky mode saying madam u will be fine to ishitaConfused..his worry 4 stranger seems to far fetchedLOL ...is it possible dat he felt a connect wid this unknown lady without seeing her face??EmbarrassedEmbarrassedWink if it is dis then it wud be good as till now what cvs are showing is disgusting and completely impossible.DeadAngry

lovely review
@bold-epic ROFL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index