Nice updatee
Want some ishra moments..
nafnaf thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Chapter 5
So emotional and intense!!!
You tackled the issue brilliantly!!
I can see Shagun's mum's point of view - this probably the reason why Shagun did not tell her mum!!!

I must say that Ishita handled it very sensibly - and you expressed the whole situation wonderfully!!

Surrogacy is a very sensitive issue under normal circumstances where the surrogate mother is an outsider most of the time which sort of makes it it slightly easier but in the case where you are related or are close to the surrogate mother then things can become very very difficult!!!

As it already has started in this case - because of the way Ishita feels about Raman things are going to be very difficult for Ishra especially with Shagun's death.
Ishita's whole thought process the way you have described it:"She could not blame the older woman for that. How cud shagun's mother not suspect the worst? her fears preyed on ishita's guilt, which was deepening because she had found herself missing Raman more than she shld have while he had been away. He shld nt have been on her mind so much, but she cud nt seem to turn off her thoughts. Not when the baby growing inside her was a constant reminder of him.
For weeks now she had played games of what if? During the night when she cud nt sleep. What if the baby were hers and Raman's? what wud he or she look like? Where wud they create a nursery in the palace? When wud they go shopping for a crib and all the things necessary? She wanted to make a special baby quilt and start a scrapbook.  
But then she wud break out in cold sweat of guilt and sit up in bed , berating herself for having any of these thoughts. Shagun's death might have changed everything but this royal baby still was not ishita's.
How cud she even entertain such thoughts when shagun had trusted her so implicitly? It was such a betrayal of the trust and regard the 2 women had for each other. They had made a contract as binding as a blood oath. The second the baby was born, her job as a surrogate wud no longer be required and she wud return to her old life.
But ishita was aghast to discover that shagun's death had thrown her into an abyss of fresh guilt. She needed to talk to the psychologist abt finding strategies to cope with this new situation or go crazy."

Shivangi you have captured this so beautifully!!!

I am now looking forward to seeing how you continue with this whole subject!!!
Please update soon and also thank you so much for the pm!!!!!!
Tashfee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update.
I can understand Shagun's mom's POV.
Ishita was great. She handled the situation sensibly.๐Ÿ‘
Thanx for the pm and update soon๐Ÿ˜Š
Ishra2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome story
Update soon
U r taking too long to update
Beautiful update 
Update soonest 

DipaliG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely update
shagun's mom is not liking the idea of surrogate.
loved the way ishita explained her.
continue soon and thanks for yhe pm

Edited by DipaliG - 7 years ago
traveller_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice update
So shagun's mom not liking the idea but Ishita explained nicely 
Let's see what happens next 
Continue soon 
Ishralove21 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail