India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

YHM Cvs, Why This Kolaveri Di?

Water_Angel Senior Member
Water_Angel
Water_Angel

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Ok first of all, I was a bit skeptical about this so-called hijack drama( as to reports came earlier that IshRa reunion wud take place) like how the Cvs plan to pull of such a sensitive topic. Now as we know, it was all done for stretching the drama more( which is needless of course) .Angry 
Now coming to today's epi, chalo kuch toh kahani agey bari, but then again a thought came in my mind that Y THE F*CK CUDN'T THOSE STUPID BRAINLESS CVs SHOW IshRA reunion in this hijack track? I mean srsly, it actually cud've been a lil logical if they showed that after ishita getting shot, raman then discovered that the 'dumb' woman in the plane was none other than his madrasan jhasi ki rani; and seeing her lying unconscious, covered in blood, all emotions poured out of raman's heart, that to from how shock he was to being emotional that ishita is indeed ALIVE! CryOuch  and then later taking her to hospital, waiting for to regain consciousness, so that he cud blurt out his feelings to her, that how much he regrets of his words with a touch of anger as to why ishita left and never looked back, to a passionate yet simple confrontation between this two. CrySmile Wudn't it be PERFECT yet SIMPLE at the same time? Cuz on a serious note, ENOUGH OF THIS 'HIT & MISS' THING! AngryAngry I'm so pakaowed as a viewer, and I'm sure every IshRa fans are too! Dead 
So yeah to the brainless Cvs- WHY THIS KOLAVERI DI, MAN?LOLLOL 
Overall a good epi, nonetheless, we got to see Ruhi's real feelings being come out in open, which anyways was expected; how long can a child be angry with their parents, ryt? Deep down this rockstar Ruhaan aka Ruhi still cares. Smile  
P.S Pls do comment ur views too, guys! Smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top