Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveSonu2408 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: NiViren-Raj

Since this is after the kidnapping, hoping Sanskaar suspects something and acts on his own

idk,bt feeling cvs gonna mk sanskar dumb & activate ragini.
Mallika-E-Zain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Swara won't be able to do it all alone!! Maybe she tells Ragini, which is overheard by Laksh and Sanskaar already knows about it so it is SwaSan and RagLak vs Rajat and Pari!
Maybe!!
LoveSonu2408 thumbnail
Originally posted by: MusicAddict

Swara won't be able to do it all alone!! Maybe she tells Ragini, which is overheard by Laksh and Sanskaar already knows about it so it is SwaSan and RagLak vs Rajat and Pari!
Maybe!!

i so much wish 4 it.bt cvs??
LoveSonu2408 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Helee

so what will happen first memory loss or blame game ??

i thnk 1st blame game,misundrstndings thn ML(if thr z any track lk tht).1side family misundrstnd swara,othrside swara lost memory.hope sanskar ll suport swara bcz i cnt tolerate behenchara without swasan.thn with lots of twists n turns swara's memory bk & pari-rajat properly xposd.
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
today in SB Sazish Tej said that she notice something wrong with Swara..she felt that something is going on between Swara and Rajat...Swara should be happy but Ragini felt that she is not and she angry or scared...so Ragini have her eyes on Swara..soon she will find out...hopefully...the VO said Ragini is in the right track..she is doubting that there is something wrong so she has her eyes on Swara..soon she will know the truth and then SwaraGini will fight together to solve the problem...they showed Swara is scared and when she got a phone call she is trying to sneak out from the hall..Ragini watch her and have a doubtful expression..looks like she is going to follow Swara...
Hansika..... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Waiting to see how CVS are going to Start Blame Game matlab wat Situation they will be making.
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i doubt Swara will tell Ragini as Rajat has threatened her and form the segment she looked very scared... Since cv's are playing swaragini bg, Ragini will know swara cannot be wrong...
But what i hope is that since this is after the kidnapping, and Sanskaar's suspects something, he either alone or with Ragini keep a watch on Swara to find the truth, and save Swara 

Mallika-E-Zain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: LoveSonu2408

i so much wish 4 it.bt cvs??

I understand!😆🤢
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: OtakuGirl-Debo

today in SB Sazish Tej said that she notice something wrong with Swara..she felt that something is going on between Swara and Rajat...Swara should be happy but Ragini felt that she is not and she angry or scared...so Ragini have her eyes on Swara..soon she will find out...hopefully...the VO said Ragini is in the right track..she is doubting that there is something wrong so she has her eyes on Swara..soon she will know the truth and then SwaraGini will fight together to solve the problem...they showed Swara is scared and when she got a phone call she is trying to sneak out from the hall..Ragini watch her and have a doubtful expression..looks like she is going to follow Swara...

thanks.. so the cv's are going to go swaragini ... what is use of the male leads in the show.. sanskaar saw swara scared and disturbed... but it has to Ragini, right...sorry about my frustration... 
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Kya se kya hogaya swasan tere pyaar main