~*~llSwaSan AT#125 ll Mera mujhme kuch nahi,jo ho so tor ho~*~ - Page 18

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by soumi93

Bt i guess partial hi hoga nahi to voh apni mummy ka kheyal kaise rakhegi??????pregnant mummy so swalak hone k chances zyada he 😲

wohi to...this ML track ek reson ye bhi hai k Swara ko Badi bhejna to help n protect Shormi from Dadi..

So, let's imagine Swara falls off the cliff, and Sanskaar and family are trying to find her with the police. Swara is taken to the hospital and Sanskaar is not able to see her. He becomes furious and comes to the inspector who gives him Mangalsutra and SS Pendant and said they were found fallen near Swara and they are hers. He is totally grief stricken and he keeps looking at them in his hands and cries and falls on the ground on his knees, thinking of all the worst possibilities and then keeps the two ornaments close to his heart as if holding Swara in his arms! Then Swara is operated. Hows this now?

As given in the spoilers, that Dadi attempts to kill Shomi, so is it possible that Shomi might loose her baby in all this?

@Debo that song is sexy bt RS ki dictionary me sexy word nahi he...he bhi to voh swasan pe voh istemaal nhi karti 😭

she already used Ang Laga De right?..then is main kya hai?😆
@soumi... Swara and laskhya came together, cause Swara was pushed into it by Ragini and Sanskaar... 
as you mentioned i too had thought that the cv's may give Swara partial amnesia as she will have to defend her mother... which means the only person she will not remember if Sanskaar... and in this case don't want cv's to get her to stage where she loved lakshya, it can be before that...
Edited by NiViren-Raj - 7 years ago
Debo u nd me are only thinking dis.
Sakshi slight change.swara nahi mil rahi but uski mangalsutra aur pendant milti he aur ek habaldaar aake bolta he niche ek laash mili he hume...
and sanskar starts ranting nahi aisa nhi hi sakta swara mujhe chodke kahi nahi ja sakti.
Debo vahi to bola maine...Swasan pe nahi karti.sabpe nahi karti kaha bola.i dnt want AT to get an another warning baat ko samjha kar yaar 🤣
@Raj sirf ma dadi ko yaad rakhegi to usko samajh nahi aayega shomi preggy kaise ho gayi so dadi se bhi bachana he hence vo Gadho dias ko yaad ralhegi dekhlena

Debo vahi to bola maine...Swasan pe nahi karti.sabpe nahi karti kaha bola.i dnt want AT to get an another warning baat ko samjha kar yaar 🤣

I know..but woh ek baar to kuch hatke kar hi sakti hai..😆

Debo u nd me are only thinking dis.
Sakshi slight change.swara nahi mil rahi but uski mangalsutra aur pendant milti he aur ek habaldaar aake bolta he niche ek laash mili he hume...
and sanskar starts ranting nahi aisa nhi hi sakta swara mujhe chodke kahi nahi ja sakti.

This one is also amazing!! Would love such intensity and angst!