Back To Back Saga

Poll

Has Sagar sufferd enough ??

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
nanny2002 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
well i was watching back to back epi where all this Saga tiff started and to be honest i really felt bad for ganga the way Sagar married Jhanvi and the way she was left alone had me into tears Aditi did a very outstanding job both the actors have made the characters come to life with a very convincing easy😃⭐️👏...So my question was that after all Sagar did is he suffering enouh ar will he suffer enough when he will see PaGa together in what ever form ?? what do u guys say ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mifra_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: nanny2002

well i was watching back to back epi where all this Saga tiff started and to be honest i really felt bad for ganga the way Sagar married Jhanvi and the way she was left alone had me into tears Aditi did a very outstanding job both the actors have made the characters come to life with a very convincing easy😃⭐️👏...So my question was that after all Sagar did is he suffering enouh ar will he suffer enough when he will see PaGa together in what ever form ?? what do u guys say ?

their is not any meaning of this que cz whatever sagar has suffered enough or not, saga will never unite now...
but even then my answer is yes, he has suffered alot but again my ans is useless