Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jemimah90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: romaila

Randhir ko shock lagne wala hai...uski mehnat barbaad, same result ane wala hai🤣
Sanyukta ne kahan Nirman is her inspiration😲  and mein sochne lagi oh thats why she is against him from day one😕...may be new form of inspiration🤔
Fans demanded for Sandhir mila villian Randhir...they demanded for Sandhir romance phoket mein mila Aryukta ka out of the box showmance.

Spoilers ka ek matlab hai...which episode to skip and why 😆

Rd ko aur kithna shock doge , already he got many shocks ðŸ˜†
I learnt one thing that going against someone is also called inspiration😆
A situation will come where cv's will beg for trp's but we will give them babaji ka thullu ðŸ˜†
Next week skip all episodes , coz 2 days of mahaanta ki murat ka torture then two days of pool party torture with aryukta romance , last one day will be expect the unexpected😕😆
Jemimah90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fortitude

its nice ...Golu😆

show ke vajah se IQ hartal is ok..IQ bandh na karde😛😆

Tonk yeah anu😳... Soon IQ ko bhi band kar denge😆🤢
Jemimah90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: s.love

nikal de gayu,aj apna saara bharass nikal de
apun hai tere saath 😆😆

Awww finally ko toh mila mujhe support karne ko ðŸ¤—
Jemimah90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Anamika129..

🤣 ðŸ¤£ 

Mother's eye ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ 

Is randhir gonna be there in pool party ? 

Arey vidu hindi mein math bolna kabhi bhi ðŸ˜†warna u know the consequences ðŸ˜†...
Yushhh he is there in pool party ðŸ˜³
Jemimah90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Supermagical

My hindi is weak few points just passed over my head...and it was hilarious  😆

Tonk yeah rahul ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜Š
mayu.x thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: sanyudobriyal

Since you are not sorry for what you did .. Now I m copy pasting it here.. Atleast you will learn from this and will stop abusing Sanyukta ..

You are an a****** , f**king bitch who doesn't know the importance of Sanyukta ... Stop promoting Randhir , if you have so much problem go and sleep with Randhir and let Sanyukta and Aryan live peacefully .. You are a shame to women ... Do the sex operation and change yourself to men .

P.S.: I know my account will be closed , I m happy for that . I defended Sanyukta that's enough for me.

Hey!!!

I am neither supporting Gayatri nor you.

I jst wana tell kindly refrain yourself from writing such stuffs. Please don't use such languages in the form.. It don't look good. Please stop using them...
ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

A weak-kneed person has made this post.. I cannot abuse you here for what you have wrote about Sanyukta but I have sent you a PM check and enjoy

If you abuse someone via PM then also you can be banned from IF if the person forwards that PM to the moderator😊
Enjoy😊
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: yawfeh

Rd ko aur kithna shock doge , already he got many shocks ðŸ˜†
I learnt one thing that going against someone is also called inspiration😆
A situation will come where cv's will beg for trp's but we will give them babaji ka thullu ðŸ˜†
Next week skip all episodes , coz 2 days of mahaanta ki murat ka torture then two days of pool party torture with aryukta romance , last one day will be expect the unexpected😕😆

Plan watching only RD scenes...DD se review lekar dekhungi which part should i watch😛
Koi idiot hi apna time waste karega knowing predictable winner dikhane wale hain😆
Pool dance video dekhne k baad i dont think friday epi b dekhna hai😕

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Since you are not sorry for what you did .. Now I m copy pasting it here.. Atleast you will learn from this and will stop abusing Sanyukta ..

You are an a****** , f**king bitch who doesn't know the importance of Sanyukta ... Stop promoting Randhir , if you have so much problem go and sleep with Randhir and let Sanyukta and Aryan live peacefully .. You are a shame to women ... Do the sex operation and change yourself to men .

P.S.: I know my account will be closed , I m happy for that . I defended Sanyukta that's enough for me.

Grow up your are talking shit to real person for a fiction🥱
REPORTED
Edited by romaila - 8 years ago
mayu.x thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
@sanyudobriyal,
Atleast she is not using abusive words like you...
I am not saying that she is completely right but she is not using the kind of words you used...
You are a fan of Sanyukta. I completely respect it...
But no one gave you the right to say such words to any girl...