Friday's Dressing Room Romance and the Unraveling of a Secret - Page 2

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by KratikaSengarKS

Yeah...
I think the khulasa of Chachi will happen by this week end... lets see I dont mint it to go for longer till we ger tanshi scenes..πŸ˜‰

Well, as per the spoilers, this week on Monday we have the dance sequence .  Then Chachi going berserk on Tanu, next Tanu running away, and breaking off the engagement with Pawan, and perhaps Ahaana playing detective.

I do not know if there is time for Chachi's khulasa - but we may get there, who knows πŸ˜²
Edited by anonee - 7 years ago
Nice post! I do the same o  FB :)
Originally posted by gr8love

Nice post! I do the same o  FB :)

Thank you for appreciating the post πŸ˜Š

And thank you for informing me that you too do the same on FB πŸ˜†
Originally posted by anonee

Friday's Dressing Room Romance and the Unraveling of a Secret 

I know this is late - but I was busy Friday and Saturday, and was unable to make this post.

TanShi's Dressing Romance is in progress πŸ˜‰ (you know who is taking the lead in this, don't you?)  when the door knocks - Pawan the third man in our drama wants Tanu to open the door πŸ˜ƒ  TanShi now start thinking like a couple caught in the act πŸ˜³  

Rishi wants to upstage Pawan and so is not ready to leave Tanu - when suddenly they hear Neha calling out to Rishi πŸ˜†.  Now, it is Tanu who wants to upstage Neha.  Before TanShi can work out a plan, Pawan turns the handle of the dressing room door and pushes the door open.  Tanu stares at him πŸ˜² (yes, questioningly).  Pawan, looks around the room.  Tanu, too takes a quick look around the room - thankfully, Rishi has hidden himself πŸ˜Š  

Pawan strolls across the room and picks up the bridal set selected by Rishi and says that it is nice.  Tanu is so shaken, she holds on to a mannequin to steady herself.  Her hand is quickly covered by a familiar hand - Rishi's!  The poor girl is so terrified that Pawan will discover Rishi in the room with her that she quickly gets rid of Pawan.  

Rishi comes out of his hiding place and urges her to wear the wedding set selected by him - and reminds her that she would wear this to wed him! β˜ΊοΈ  Rishi gets back to the Men's dressing room and exits - only to find Pawan waiting by the door!  Rishi hangs on to Pawan and then Tanu comes out of the dressing room - Rishi looks adoringly at her and is totally mesmerised.  This is not lost on Pawan - who decides to take Tanu on a dinner date, alone πŸ˜‰.  Neha decides to take Rishi elsewhere as she has to show off Rishis' car and her 19 new dress set purchases!!

Rishi, of course, has already decided he wants to join Tanu on her dinner date.  So, that is where Neha finds herself - sitting at the dinner table withh TanShi and Pawan!

In short ,  my dear readers, dressing rooms can be dangerous -just ask TanShi.  Tanu was soo.. cute that Rishi desired her, yearned for her, wanted her.  But all Tanu would give was a hug and he had to beg for more.  She then allowed him to tie her blouse's dori only after he promised to look away and not peek!!  Tanu is doing everything she can to keep Rishi away from her but his relentless pursuit is stretching her resistance to thinness.  Will Tanu's band of resistance stretch so thin as to break (and give in)?

On the family front, we see Manpreet bump into Ahaana resulting in her dropping the family portrait.  Just as shown in the precap Raj-n-Rano come by, Raj picks up the portrait and Ahaana informs him that the man in the portrait is her father.  But before any further conversation could occur - Bani comes by and salvages the situation by informing the Bedi family that like all children Tanu, Ahaana, Neha and Swati called Vir as Bauji!  This answer satisfies the Bedi family.  However,  Ahaana fumes and wonders why Chachi did not want to admit that Vir and Sharadha were her parents.  She silently decides to unravel Chachi's secret!

So my friends, the unraveling of Chachi and her evil ways has begun with this episode.  We need only one family member who is determined to uncover the truth - soon all the skeletons in Chachi's closet will be discovered.

That is a valid questionπŸ˜† and want that to happen soonπŸ˜†  Totally enjoyed the DR Romance ...but my dear...U missed the most important part and that is...the restaurant and the compatibility test...hope to get a separate post on this ...πŸ˜ƒ

Awesome post⭐️
Chitra - thanks πŸ˜Š
We do not know the results of the compatibility test as yet .  On Friday - they were still working on their answers with Neha bribing the waiter to know Rishi's answers

Well, as per the spoilers, this week on Monday we have the dance sequence .  Then Chachi going berserk on Tanu, next Tanu running away, and breaking off the engagement with Pawan, and perhaps Ahaana playing detective.

I do not know if there is time for Chachi's khulasa - but we may get there, who knows πŸ˜²

as per the new toi spoilers for this week I am sure they gonna drag this track for a looong time...πŸ˜‰ and we will get many tanshi scenes
Originally posted by KratikaSengarKS

as per the new toi spoilers for this week I am sure they gonna drag this track for a looong time...πŸ˜‰ and we will get many tanshi scenes

Yup, the bright side always gets better πŸ˜‰

Chitra - thanks πŸ˜Š
We do not know the results of the compatibility test as yet .  On Friday - they were still working on their answers with Neha bribing the waiter to know Rishi's answers

Actually this scene reminded me of U...to get a funny post on this sceneπŸ˜†
Originally posted by Chitra_11

Actually this scene reminded me of U...to get a funny post on this sceneπŸ˜†

What you want me to write a fun post on how the lootera is being lootedπŸ˜²πŸ˜ƒ