India-Forums

The Excitement! (Page 3)

Malu710 Groupbie
Malu710
Malu710

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fun4ever89

I don't think Bihaan will forgive her soon but It will be nice to see her trying to manofy Bihaan for a change instead of focusing all her efforts on Shraddha.

I hope the CV's don't just give us one lollipop scene of Thapki manofying Bihaan and then again start concentrating on SBSAngry

But if they do show Bihaan forgiving her I will take that with both handsBig smile

it'll be lollipop i guess. we won't get full fledged thahaan track now

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fun4ever89..dtd...Parshi

Titli_KK3148 IF-Rockerz
Titli_KK3148
Titli_KK3148

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 9:39am | IP Logged
who the hell in this world started this damn trp thing??AngryAngryAngry
becoz of this ratings everything is ruinedAngryAngry..trp lane ke chakkar mein cvs are behind sas bahu dramabazi...when will we get proper thahaan love story god knowsConfusedConfused...now please keep aside bakwas dramas and from tomorrow concentrate properly on thahaan love track, please cvsEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Malu710Parshi..dtd...

Malu710 Groupbie
Malu710
Malu710

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Barbie_KK9629

becoz of this ratings everything is ruinedAngryAngry..trp lane ke chakkar mein cvs are behind sas bahu dramabazi...when will we get proper thahaan love story god knowsConfusedConfused...now please keep aside bakwas dramas and from tomorrow concentrate properly on thahaan love track, please cvsEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
yeah this is true. even i find it annoying. but if they don't introduce sbs, the show may shut down

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Parshi

P.D.Dutta IF-Rockerz
P.D.Dutta
P.D.Dutta

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 9:44am | IP Logged

Hi Barbie!!

Yes the trp thing destroys everything and the channel rivalry fuells the fire. Hope, we will get proper love track soon. OK, who m I am kidding?? Tpk CVS are expert in giving us bjkt 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..dtd...Parshi

romberg Goldie
romberg
romberg

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 9:52am | IP Logged
I dnt think Bihaan will forgive so easily . Still Thapki trying to ask forgiveness is nice Smile But she may forget all this once she gets back to her detective mood LOL

Malu710fun4ever89Parshi

Mimiii22 IF-Rockerz
Mimiii22
Mimiii22

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dplee

Are that family proposing scene was borrowed from Chetan Bhagat's famous book TWO STATES. But the CVS are capable. After all they write jodha aakbar too! I hope this time they won't give us bjkt
Really di? Shocked They wrote jodha akbar of zee tv?????????? ShockedShockedShocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Malu710Parshi

Jwalini IF-Sizzlerz
Jwalini
Jwalini

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 10:13am | IP Logged

btw, trps doesnt matter to us but they matter everything for all actors, producers and whole team for which they work hard day and nightLOLLOL
just like money matter to us and so we had to sometimes do some works which we dont want to do same is with themConfused agar audience ko yehi pasand hai toh kya kar sakte haiOuch

Parshi

P.D.Dutta IF-Rockerz
P.D.Dutta
P.D.Dutta

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mouli021

Originally posted by Dplee

Are that family proposing scene was borrowed from Chetan Bhagat's famous book TWO STATES. But the CVS are capable. After all they write jodha aakbar too! I hope this time they won't give us bjkt
Really di? Shocked They wrote jodha akbar of zee tv?????????? ShockedShockedShocked

Yes darling!!

Parshi

Go to top