India-Forums

The Excitement!

Malu710 Groupbie
Malu710
Malu710

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 8:59am | IP Logged
one precap and all of us are floored! Wink just imagine how we'll be when their love track starts. I was watching the old episodes where Tharuv was going on. Honestly speaking, during those days, there was alot of emotions weaved in the story. eventhough the chemistry didn't interest me much (no offense) the story was really soothing and touching. I loved the Taj mahal gifting scene, How Dhruv proposed Thapki. i also found Dhruv's proposal to family of Thapki cute. this proves that the cvs are capable of showing good Romance. but in the rat race for trps, the show now has turned into sbs. still, I've hopes now(born again after the precap of today). what say friends? will Bihaan forgive Thapki soon?

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Famishahsachu1993AnjuraiTanshi_thahaanrombergfun4ever89Neha99Kowsi..dtd...Mimiii22dynamic_doll

Neha99 IF-Dazzler
Neha99
Neha99

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Hope excitement doesnt go in vainLOL i seriously dont want a bjkt this time but ik cvs track record but still it was such a cute precap n i havent seen it yetLOL

Edited by Neha99 - 24 April 2016 at 9:09am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Malu710AnjuraiTanshi_thahaanMimiii22

P.D.Dutta IF-Rockerz
P.D.Dutta
P.D.Dutta

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Are that family proposing scene was borrowed from Chetan Bhagat's famous book TWO STATES. But the CVS are capable. After all they write jodha aakbar too! I hope this time they won't give us bjkt

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjurai

manaan IF-Dazzler
manaan
manaan

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Recap was like dream.

Anjurai

dynamic_doll IF-Sizzlerz
dynamic_doll
dynamic_doll

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 9:19am | IP Logged
well obviously he won't forgive her soon...but the best thing is that Thapki has finally started her mission "Manaofy Bihaan"
we all know how stubborn she is...once she decides to do something, she keeps on trying and ultimately achieves her target. 
Her first effort is so special...lets see what else she does to manaofy him Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjuraiKowsi..dtd...

Tanshi_thahaan Senior Member
Tanshi_thahaan
Tanshi_thahaan

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 9:20am | IP Logged
I hope bihaan forgives her it is gettin boring watching bihaans annoying behaviourWink

..dtd...

Malu710 Groupbie
Malu710
Malu710

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dplee

Are that family proposing scene was borrowed from Chetan Bhagat's famous book TWO STATES. But the CVS are capable. After all they write jodha aakbar too! I hope this time they won't give us bjkt
ah yes! in tht case,there are many scenes that they sometimes get inspired from Wink but it's still good that they choose best scenes for romance. remember the Taj mahal scene between Thahaan? during izzat wala love? even that scene was good

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjurai..dtd...

Neha99 IF-Dazzler
Neha99
Neha99

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dynamic_doll

well obviously he won't forgive her soon...but the best thing is that Thapki has finally started her mission "Manaofy Bihaan"
we all know how stubborn she is...once she decides to do something, she keeps on trying and ultimately achieves her target. 
Her first effort is so special...lets see what else she does to manaofy him Wink
Now thapki stay stuborn for this cause also

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjurai..dtd...

Go to top