India-Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

joint family is a bad idea,sounds selfish?that is the smart thing todo

RoxyC Goldie
RoxyC
RoxyC

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 8:56am | IP Logged
when he is going to realize that these malhotra #2 don't care about him or his sons future. i wonder he ever tried to find his wife. in my opinion joint family is a bad idea. i know its very common in india. if you want to have a healthy relationship with your own family and other family members, have your own place and try to help them from far if they need and if its possible. if malhotra #2 were seperated kamini would not have guts to ask shravan to withdraw the tiwari case. she knows how ramnath and shravan feels about tiwari's. the problem she and her family facing just started,but she hated tiwari's fm the beginning. she hates somu. not everybody things like ramnath. i bet his brother is much better than his wife kamini, but he is very weak person and henpecked husband. kamini will destroy pushkar and shravan's sweet ralatioship. everybody should have their own place if its possible. today kamini would not be so desperate to convince shravan go back to london. whatever ramnath has his share its shravans. but kamini wants her family to be the boss of everything. on the other hand there is positive side too living joint family, if you are sick or old you are not alone your family is around you. majority people could be good in the family, but only one like kamini could destroy the entire family. and that what is happening. i am a single person and have my own place. i have a wonderful family. and friends. they are always there for me when i need any help. they all have their own place and live very close. having own place does not mean there will be still no problem. it could happen too. but having your own place is better choice. your thoughts.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

3serialfan40shivani_aglKaval05TINAMONIshivamalapoppinssorion23Ri21SahSah

poppinss IF-Rockerz
poppinss
poppinss

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 9:00am | IP Logged
yes jf is Not a great ideA.  but lets c whatnthe cvs do

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TINAMONI

rafif Senior Member
rafif
rafif

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 9:17am | IP Logged
i know everyone needs a little space and their own nest to live...and surely its one's right but family surpasses everything...everyone has problems and i agree joint families have more problems lekin the feeling that " THEY ARE THERE" is above all. I can completely relate to shravan...realize sab ko hojaata hai ek din...and this is the reason i love this show , bcoz its so close to reality ...yeh sab actual world mein hotaa hai...SO calm down...he'll realize and trust me joint families are a lot of problem but they are actually not that bad ...they teach us how to live for othersSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

3serialfan40potterginnyTINAMONIorion23

potterginny Senior Member
potterginny
potterginny

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rafif

i know everyone needs a little space and their own nest to live...and surely its one's right but family surpasses everything...everyone has problems and i agree joint families have more problems lekin the feeling that " THEY ARE THERE" is above all. I can completely relate to shravan...realize sab ko hojaata hai ek din...and this is the reason i love this show , bcoz its so close to reality ...yeh sab actual world mein hotaa hai...SO calm down...he'll realize and trust me joint families are a lot of problem but they are actually not that bad ...they teach us how to live for othersSmile

In absolute agreement with your thoughts. Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

3serialfan40rafif

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
nowadays joint family is very rare. most are nucleated
long long back say 30 40years ago joint family was common
so as ramnath said his dadaji maintained the joint family
the familytree
he doesnot want to break the joint family trend
for ramnath its always his family first
regarding what happened with his wife. m really eager to watch
as there are high chances of kamini being behind ramnath's broken marriage
but totally one should not be so blind in maintaining the family who doesnot care about u
its all superficial in malhotra house
only pushkar ramnath and shravan care
baki all are useless
lalaji cant even speak and make a point
vandy forget it
kamini varun selfish
i wonder how come pushkar is kamini's son
he should have been ramnath's son.
ramnath was all alone in that big house as shravan was not there for 10years

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

3serialfan40potterginnyRoxyC

3serialfan40 Senior Member
3serialfan40
3serialfan40

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
you make a very good point that it takes one Kamini! so true, This does not have to be a joint family for the family to break apart, It however is a Kamini that makes it happen whether they are living together or living apart. I know of a friend who sis-in-law will find fault with everyone in the family. They all actually live in different countries and the stupid woman has issues. She has low self-esteem, so when her daughter did not get into a good college, she could not bring herself to even congratulate her niece. This neice had gotten into Yale! If anyone in the family praises the Yale niece, a simple thing like she is a sweet girl, according to this stupid woman it is because they want to rub it in that her daughter did not get into as good of an university. She advises her husband to not be swayed by such comments and to be proud of our daughter. Fortunately the husband is sensible he does not get affected by her stupidity. Not sure why he puts up with her. she is another free-loader like Kamini. My friend keeps saying I wish my brother divorces her, then the only issue he will have, is that he is divorced, at least roz ka jhanjat nahi hoga. That fool wont divorce her for whatever reason and this one keeps trying to poison his mind. My friend says she prays for her brother to always have the sense to see through his wife's words - like our Shravan sees though Chachi:-) I digress but as you said all it takes is one Kamini and the efforts and good intentions of everyone else is lost as a result. Shravan Ramanth and Pushkar are on one side. lalaji and Vandy are no-ops, Varun is an entitled idiot and that leaves just Kamini. One Kamini can take down the Malhotra family, just like one duryodhan caused Mahabharat!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gaya_subRoxyC

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top