Kumkum Bhagya

CV's.. punish Tanu..!

Zaalima_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
cv's punish Tanu..😡
i was sure about this.. since you didn't kill her baby.. so i doubt she is going to be punished.. because our Pragya's DIL is bada.. she will never punish one innocent baby..

but let it happen.. she deserve it.. chodna mat..😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ann5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
what punishment is fit enough for this irritating...nasty bitch...make her marry Nikhil at the mandap...and let him make her life a living hell...the stage that tanu has reached she needs some really out of this world punishment...her character has been taken to lower of the  lowest scum of the earth...why cv's have her slapping everyone in the show...is beyond my understanding along with everything else...
ann5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
abhi has already been punished...cv's took away all his brain thinking power...😔
Zaalima_5 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ann5

what punishment is fit enough for this irritating...nasty bitch...make her marry Nikhil at the mandap...and let him make her life a living hell...the stage that tanu has reached she needs some really out of this world punishment...her character has been taken to lower of the  lowest scum of the earth...why cv's have her slapping everyone in the show...is beyond my understanding along with everything else...

she deserves worst punishment.. exposure will be enough as she will loose Abhi.. her big loss.. but still i want some begging scenes fro her.. like yesterday pragya begged her to not to call police.. so i want her in Pragya's place doing same thing.. if Nikhil also say NO, then it will be sone pe suhaga for all of us..😆  wannna hear same dialogue from Pragya.. check and mate.. expecting a huge masala.. let's see.. what cv's r planning..😛
Maria.a thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think they havent exposed Tanu till now bcz they want Baby to come out and than they will punish her
CVS TANU KO CHODNA MAT THODNA
Zaalima_5 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ismustranger

What about abhi?

he already went through so much mental torture.. why he needs punishment..?😕
Edited by kulsum_5 - 8 years ago
anushacrazy4GC thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think Tanu is gonna deliver her baby in jail... She will have nothing in her hand... Na paisa... Na ghar...  Na koi apna... Na dosth... None!! Zilch!!!  Which makes her adamant on taking revenge... She will become more venomous and notorious person when she will be back!!!  I want this to happen... Frankly speaking Aaliya revenge track doesn't interest me anymore... Edited by anushacrazy4GC - 8 years ago
Ismustranger thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anushacrazy4GC

I think Tanu is gonna deliver her baby in jail... She will have nothing in her hand... Na paisa... Na ghar... Na koi apna... Na dosth... None!! Zilch!!! Which makes her adamant on taking revenge... She will become more venomous and notorious person when she will be back!!! I want this to happen... Frankly speaking Aaliya revenge track doesn't interest me anymore...

Aliya is the main villain in the show but the point is they are not showing what is Aliya's main goal 1.aliya told Tanu that she came back to take revenge from her brother abhi and pragya Infact for that her friendship sake Aliya is helping Tanu but Aliya want Purab infact cv's are showing us Aliya is helping Tanu because Aliya wants Purab .i mean to say Aliya's main target I mean what she wants her actual motive to destroy abhi and pragya or to get purab