Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Loved Ruhi today <3

Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi guysπŸ˜›
I really loved Ruhi aka Ruhaan to the core in today's episode⭐️...her scenes were enjoyable...apart from her scenes it was just a filler episodeShe requested Alia to stay with her as she is alone...As Nagin is in  jailI felt Ruhaan wanted  to know more details about Ishi maa's current situations..thats why she started asking Alia abt her (alia's) daily life etc etc,,

When Shagun asked Alia whats her mom's name...very cleverly ruhaan interrupted there as she doesn't wanna Shagun to know abt ishita..

And the last scene was awesome...When Ruhaan heard the plane got hijacked and her father and Ishi maa is in the plane ..she couldn't control herself...She was so much concerned and was praying for their well being..She mentioned Ishita As maama..ishi ma...It proved how much she shows hatred towards Ishita but in deep inside the heart she loves her ishima like before,,and will always love her❀️

And I m loving the new actress who's playing Ruhaan's role...As a new comer she is too good...πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈ

Ishita serving food to hijacker and givin him lectures abt love n all that i didn;t enjoyπŸ˜•...I mean really Cv's??kuch bhi😑

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
In today's episode ,
Ruhi deserves - 
hijacker deserve-
svati12 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
ruhaan aka ruhi dialogues..

god mere papa mumma ko protect karna..

she didnt said ishima..  i luvd it...
Water_Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
IKR! Ruhaan's scenes was pleasing today, perhaps bcuz she looked sober! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Finally, asli emotion bahar agaya, how long can ruhi hate her Ishima afterall, ryt? πŸ˜ƒ  Im wondering what will be her reaction when she'll get to know Ishita got shot! πŸ˜²πŸ˜­  srsly, cant wait when Ruhi's truth will be out, but uske pehle drama hoga bohot bara between IshRa! abbh inko mila bhi do Cvs, track ko rubber ki tara kheech na baand karey abh! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
and most importantly, face off between NIDHI & IshRa is what Im waiting to see! Raman toh maar he daale iss nagin ko! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  
3fra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
ruhi diffently will play big part reunite her parents and find out truth 
I know deep place in ruhi heart she still love her ishima most 

Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Originally posted by: swatica

ruhaan aka ruhi dialogues..

god mere papa mumma ko protect karna..

she didnt said ishima..  i luvd it...

I guess when Alia was crying after hearing plane got hijacked that time Ruhaan said to herself  Amma matlab IShi ma??!
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Originally posted by: Water_Angel

IKR! Ruhaan's scenes was pleasing today, perhaps bcuz she looked sober! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Finally, asli emotion bahar agaya, how long can ruhi hate her Ishima afterall, ryt? πŸ˜ƒ  I yeahm wondering what will be her reaction when she'll get to know Ishita got shot! πŸ˜²πŸ˜­  srsly, cant wait when Ruhi's truth will be out, but uske pehle drama hoga bohot bara between IshRa! abbh inko mila bhi do Cvs, track ko rubber ki tara kheech na baand karey abh! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
and most importantly, face off between NIDHI & IshRa is what Im waiting to see! Raman toh maar he daale iss nagin ko! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  

well saidπŸ˜ƒ
@red-yeah me too looking forward to that sceneπŸ˜›

@blue-haha he really should kill her
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Originally posted by: 3fra

ruhi diffently will play big part reunite her parents and find out truth 

I know deep place in ruhi heart she still love her ishima most 

@bold-yeah..thats what Cv's wanted to show in todays episode😊
snehaseshan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ya after leap only in today's episode I could see the old Ruhi in grown up Ruhi.. Today her scenes were refreshing even I felt that Ruhi hates ishita more than Raman n didn't like Ruhi hating them & wanting to separate them but today's episode proved that she is just angry with her parents but she still loves her ishima & still not forgotten her ishima's values...sorry for being misinterpreting..
svati12 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Snigdha_Khanam

I guess when Alia was crying after hearing plane got hijacked that time Ruhaan said to herself  Amma matlab IShi ma??!

ya in voiceover she said ishima bt whn nancy n alia went.. she said papa n mumma in her dialogue..