Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat
Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat

Sid as Chand Ashok!! (Page 4)

.Preetii. IF-Sizzlerz
.Preetii.
.Preetii.

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pearl100

Arey no problem Big smile  mere paas jo bhi tha save kiya ...woh YT main tha sab delete hogaya Cry i hate this voot cant even make tunes out of that !!! Sprretti voot se hum tunes nahi nikal sakte hain koshish ki thi main ne pehle ...tujhe aya toh batao.

voot..is...AngryDead i will try..ek baar xam khatam ho jaye...bahut tym chala jata hai..Confused
YT pe kyun save ki thi?? aur del kaise hua??Confused

pearl100 IF-Sizzlerz
pearl100
pearl100

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Jisne post kiya wohi delete kari ...nahi mil rahe hain...wat xam's you have??? Tujhe alag se tunes dungi main dnt wry.
.Preetii. IF-Sizzlerz
.Preetii.
.Preetii.

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 2:39pm | IP Logged

Jisne post kiya wohi delete kari ...nahi mil rahe hain...wat xam's you have??? Tujhe alag se tunes dungi main dnt wry.

yeh padhayi nd all..Dead
mein koi tunes extract ki toh tujhe de dungi..!!Big smile
pearl100 IF-Sizzlerz
pearl100
pearl100

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Haan haan zaroor tu engg kar rahi hai kya ??? Yaha tunes bolke ek post kare toh hum dono usme add kar sakte hain.All the best for ur xams dear.Thumbs UpBig smile

Edited by pearl100 - 24 April 2016 at 2:42pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Preetii.

.Preetii. IF-Sizzlerz
.Preetii.
.Preetii.

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 2:44pm | IP Logged

Haan haan zaroor tu engg kar rahi hai kya ??? Yaha tunes bolke ek post kare toh hum dono usme add kar sakte hain.All the best for ur xams dear.Thumbs UpBig smile

thanks!! ek baar xams khatam ho jaye mil ke tunes collect karenge!! then we cn hve a music gallery here..mein permission le jaungi..!!
Bye nw!!
MuguetDScorpion IF-Rockerz
MuguetDScorpion
MuguetDScorpion

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 3:37am | IP Logged
You are not the only one thinking like this... Even I don't want the leap. Cry Will miss Sid, his acting and charm. Upar se I didn't like the new promo. Confused I just hope the show won't completely lose its charm. Will miss the other young actors too. 
_Ariel_ Goldie
_Ariel_
_Ariel_

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 8:33am | IP Logged

I am gonna miss the whole younger cast so badly all of them did a wonderful job, I wish we could just have given 1 more month if not 3 to enjoy their excellent acting since I read in a article they were suppose to take the leap after IPL but now it seems they are in a rush, they start with young ashok on 2nd February and they want to start with the elder one on 2nd May which making me to think that they are kind of superstitious, they think the show will be an equal hit if it start with the elder one on the same date, anyway I'm especially gonna miss Sid very badly as Ashok, no one can replace him, Mohit isn't a complete package like Sid but hope he will be able to do justice to the character since Sid made it look like the actual Ashok came onto our screen straight from that epic era, sorry but Mohit can't reach that height of standard.

I was the one who wanted to watch the show for sometime after the leap & so decided to give the pre leap story a try & now I just completely spellbound with the younger cast n again especially with Sid & lost interest to the leap, now me too will watch the post leap story for one week continuously just to see how the new cast acts then I am gonna be an irregular follower, things are not gonna be same with the elder cast, I can watch a boring track with kids since their acting made me to get hooked to the show but the same thing elders can't do at least for me, currently I am more busy to finish watching the all old episodes.

moviefan-pooja Senior Member
moviefan-pooja
moviefan-pooja

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
I think Mohit will be good. But he cannot match up to Sid at all. Im gonna miss him so badly, he looks too good as Chand Ashoka as well as giving a terrific performance, his anger was worth watching a hundred times over and over again.
I'm gonna miss Sumedh too, actually. And Sid... He is my loveHeart

Go to top