Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat
Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat

Sid as Chand Ashok!! (Page 2)

.Preetii. IF-Sizzlerz
.Preetii.
.Preetii.

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pearl100

LOLLOL Spreeti for a sec i thought why would MR come here ROFL sab mehr nuss ke karan hai yeh LOLLOL dont worry teesra comment mai 3 weeks likhega koi LOLLOL hau amma hum sab sid aur uski pyaari ankhon ko miss karenge CryLOL

mein jaan bujh ke MR likhi...ROFL teesre comment mein 3 weeks nhin mila!!LOL i will watch the old epis on Voot...Dead pata nhin yeh sab videos YT pe rakhne se kya prob hoti thi?!Angry

pearl100 IF-Sizzlerz
pearl100
pearl100

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
LOLLOL Dekho Mr Mr Mr ka jaap hai waha par main kya karun ROFL True i loved the YT videos i dont like voot you need to search and then find the epi...they should have given us options na...arey you know i loved the mud fight of ashoka and sushim watch that badhiya hain yaar Big smile True old is gold ..hum na old epi jaake zaroor dekhenge Thumbs Up
.Preetii. IF-Sizzlerz
.Preetii.
.Preetii.

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:12pm | IP Logged

LOLLOL Dekho Mr Mr Mr ka jaap hai waha par main kya karun ROFL True i loved the YT videos i dont like voot you need to search and then find the epi...they should have given us options na...arey you know i loved the mud fight of ashoka and sushim watch that badhiya hain yaar Big smile True old is gold ..hum na old epi jaake zaroor dekhenge Thumbs Up

mein CAS 1st epi se dekhi hun..LOL beech mein after chanakya's death...i skipped few epis!!Confused 
voot sucks!!Thumbs Down
pearl100 IF-Sizzlerz
pearl100
pearl100

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Chanakya death i skipped, noor aur woh lambu naam yaad nahi that was unbearable for me...the black magic LOL charu toh har waqt karti hai LOL baaki sab was good Thumbs Up Magar the first few epi were magical hain na Big smile
.Preetii. IF-Sizzlerz
.Preetii.
.Preetii.

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:26pm | IP Logged

Chanakya death i skipped, noor aur woh lambu naam yaad nahi that was unbearable for me...the black magic LOL charu toh har waqt karti hai LOL baaki sab was good Thumbs Up Magar the first few epi were magical hain na Big smile

oh..kya yaad dilaya tune!! the initial epis were really good!!StarStar it became my fav. show uske baad se!! aur ashoka ki entry...kya mast thi...ab toh woh tune v sunne ko nhin milta..Unhappy
pearl100 IF-Sizzlerz
pearl100
pearl100

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Haaan Yaar kitne din hue ashoka ke tune sunke Shocked it's been a long time...and how will mohit flip like sid ??? Its no joke to do like him LOL in fact i think all the tunes were not played at all...i never wanted chankya to leave the show he was the star of the show...pehle 10-15 episodes were master piece.Clap 
.Preetii. IF-Sizzlerz
.Preetii.
.Preetii.

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:39pm | IP Logged

Haaan Yaar kitne din hue ashoka ke tune sunke Shocked it's been a long time...and how will mohit flip like sid ??? Its no joke to do like him LOL in fact i think all the tunes were not played at all...i never wanted chankya to leave the show he was the star of the show...pehle 10-15 episodes were master piece.Clap 

sahi mein..ashok ki entry se leke uske palace mein ane tak were great..!! uske baad se sushim se ladayi nd all..phir woh danab case!!Confused
btw..nt ashok song ek tune tha...when he used to do that drama...kabhi nhin use hota hai woh!!

btw..chanakya was the star...after he was gone..show boring ho gya!!Ouch
pearl100 IF-Sizzlerz
pearl100
pearl100

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Tu ek scene toh bata nahi samjh ati varna LOL the drum beats wala?? I loved helena and chankya's conversations Star mast the woh toh...that danav case was forgotten bech main hi LOL kitne memories jude hain iss show se.Day Dreaming

Go to top