Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

aish one the worst actress of her time. (Page 3)

blUeNoSed Senior Member
blUeNoSed
blUeNoSed

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 10:32am | IP Logged
I am not even her fan, but that is not true. I never understand people saying she is not talented or that she is a bad actress. She is capable of being OTT and very very annoying in films like D2 but she is definitely a talented actress.
I saw Jazbaa on tv that day, she overacted her eyes out in one scene where is running in slow motion I was laughing so hard. But otherwise she was quite impressive in the court scenes.
Ash in Jazbaa (i.e. at her worst) > so called  performance of Sodumb in Neerja(at her best) .Period
She was very good in Raincoat and I think it is better than any performance Kajol, Urmila, bimbo kkk etc have given. Only Rani was a better actress than her. But the problem with Ash is that where she is capable of giving a great performance like in Guzaarish, Jodhaa Akbar, Provoked she can also give a D2. Her problem is she doesn't seem to control her performance sometimes, that is where she needs a good director to guide her.
Coming to Sarbjit trailer, you are the first one hating on her. My colleagues having been talking about her and Randeep and how this is going to be their best work. She was terrific in the trailer and I am highly impressed by her, could be her best performance. Shouting doesn't mean overacting, she is playing a charcater based on a boold, excessively loud lady and I think she was terrific in it. Could be an award winning one too.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rashckQueenBollyteenplusteengrumpydwarfponymoSonaLuvZaSafibelieveinpink

snatch Goldie
snatch
snatch

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 11:11am | IP Logged
not a natural actor for sure

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

QueenExpression

teenplusteen Senior Member
teenplusteen
teenplusteen

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Why one of the worst? Just say worst naa!? *rolls eyes*

Some people will just hate no matter what, and you just proved it by saying she was bad in the trailer. Well you are in the  very minority fyi, I have only and only heard praise for Ash and the trailer till now. And imo she was EXCELLENT in it and was doing complete justice to the ott, loud character of Dalbir. She is a tigress and was very expressive about everything she felt. Go watch her videos if you want.

Edited by teenplusteen - 24 April 2016 at 11:19am

rashck

don12 Goldie
don12
don12

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Models can't act and Aishwarya Rai continued the trend.

She milked her Miss World Crown and relationship with Salman. I think her contribution to Bollywood might be PR.

Neither she could act nor she could give hits.
rashck Groupbie
rashck
rashck

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Not true at all!
She is better actress than PZ, kajol, bebo etc. in my opinion.
I loved loved her in the trailer, she was outstanding in it. And seems to have given one of the finest performances this year. Like someone said the character is a loud one and she seems to have done justice.

teenplusteen

Aweeeecute Goldie
Aweeeecute
Aweeeecute

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by teenplusteen

Why one of the worst? Just say worst naa!? *rolls eyes*

Some people will just hate no matter what, and you just proved it by saying she was bad in the trailer. Well you are in the very minority fyi, I have only and only heard praise for Ash and the trailer till now. And imo she was EXCELLENT in it and was doing complete justice to the ott, loud character of Dalbir. She is a tigress and was very expressive about everything she felt. Go watch her videos if you want.

go on twitter
so many critics trashed her perormance
minority how
she dont have any star power . so majority do think she is just beautiful face.h

Edited by Aweeeecute - 24 April 2016 at 11:43am
briahna IF-Sizzlerz
briahna
briahna

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 11:40am | IP Logged
chokar bai and raincoat are so overrated.
but then, end of the day she is a beauty queen, not an actor. 
she can only emote so much.
grumpydwarf IF-Dazzler
grumpydwarf
grumpydwarf

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
I actually found her much better than Karishma Kapoor.. I know this is a VERY controversial statement on this forum.. In real life with people more educated about the art of acting.. I hardly know anyone who finds Lolo to be even half as great as she is made up to be on the forum.. And I also think she is less mechanical than Deepika.. That being said she does have flaws but can be great given a good director

QueenExpression

Go to top