Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

ArHi FF: In This Moment | T4 | *Note* - P 46 | 10/14 (Page 19)

saga_twilight IF-Dazzler
saga_twilight
saga_twilight

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Something is wrong with Arnav isn't it? They must be some star crossed lovers always "Almost" meeting...This is a tragedy isn't it? You make my heart bleed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BlueMystique

arnshi IF-Dazzler
arnshi
arnshi

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
In love

BlueMystique

Zeffy IF-Rockerz
Zeffy
Zeffy

Posted: 05 May 2016 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Letter 375 
Did Arnav lose someone else before he started interacting with Jalebi girl? That was my first thought while reading the bit when Arnav mentions he was a loner. I tend to lose my patience while reading, in the greed to know what happens next. 

In regards to the note, the length of the update had me worried if you are sacrificing your sleep for it, please don't. I think all of us are now habituated to small updates, but regular ones, every Sunday is incomplete with A and Jalebi Girl.  All I want to say is, please post as and when you are able to, are comfortable with. 

About the update, ssn't it much tougher to describe sad, heart-wrenching moments? Arnav's grief is described beautifully and intricately all along. Why would the lady alone at the office connect, as readers a similar thought sweeps our mind.  Watching him decode Khushi's reactions at the dinner table, relate to her on an individual level is the probably the first step for him to realize she might be the Jalebi girl he was frantically looking for. Has he lost hope after 6 long years? No, he is still writing to her. 

It was such a surprise to get back to a flashback, Aman is a pillar of his exsistence, given he was the only one who knew exactly what happened and offered to help, stay along and most importantly did not let Arnav give up. Speaking of which, it has been a while since we have heard about Arnav's family - Anjali, his parents, Munchkin. 

NK and Lavanya are different when it comes to approachability, even though they have their differences, they get along well. One reason why Khushi and Arnav are taking their time is, because their respective tragedies are holding them back and that would be the binding factor down the lane. 

Sorry went back and forth with the comments. I liked how you ended it with the flashback and of course the letter that says it all. I am sure there are "almost" happy days ahead for us as well. 

BlueMystique

Zeffy IF-Rockerz
Zeffy
Zeffy

Posted: 05 May 2016 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by scrapbooker

Hey... I thought I saw a Zeffy... Where are you girlfriend? Bahut bunking ho gayi... we need you back.
Love and regards,
Sam

Sam I managed to bunk, since the front benchers out here are doing all the hard work, wracking brains is no easy task. LOL

You guys are super creatiive! 

BlueMystique

Zeffy IF-Rockerz
Zeffy
Zeffy

Posted: 05 May 2016 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by albmum14

Originally posted by scrapbooker

Hey... I thought I saw a Zeffy... Where are you girlfriend? Bahut bunking ho gayi... we need you back.
Love and regards,
Sam

I second this!

Especially the Hindi sentence...Tongue

Come back soon Zeffy!

G you too?  Ridz managed to reach thread 4 for a very valid reason. We guys had mini-essays, I definitely did, in the previous threads. LOL

Following your decoding is much simpler.  Okay I admit I shouldn't have bunked, looks like I missed all the fun. Promise to help decode the next one word teaser. 

P.S - Congratulations Ridz, appreciate the permanent residency that you give to me, Sam and G. 

Edited by zeffy2k2 - 05 May 2016 at 4:04am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

albmum14rk2127BlueMystiqueHeavens_Flower

Zeffy IF-Rockerz
Zeffy
Zeffy

Posted: 05 May 2016 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Would it be spamming if I posted continiously? Taking a break before reading the latest update. 
The teaser and Baker ji's unique decoding is tempting me enough to have pakode for snacks now. 

"It's deep but not deep enough..."

1. It is about the stitches, a cut/wound?
2. There is a fish tank at the entrance of the hospital and Dr Gupta is worried/concerned about the depth of the water harming the fish 
3.Also why do the words water, deep, drown, swim, skinny dipping only strike my mind. What else is deep? A scar? I think we wouldn't have 2 continious updates with a sad theme. So it might be something on a lighter note. The awesome ideas shared earlier covered all those possible scenarios. That is why this is such an amazing thread to be a part of. 
4. Okay one more shot - The ink in the pen? As in the color? Sorry this is outright ridiculous. 

Ridz you should acutally imagine people scratching their heads while they attempt to decode the teasers. Chutki's teaser just might be easier to decode. 

Edited by zeffy2k2 - 05 May 2016 at 4:29am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vinovemberBakergirlBlueMystiqueHeavens_Flower

BlueMystique IF-Rockerz
BlueMystique
BlueMystique

Posted: 05 May 2016 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Hello Everyone,

Since I am posting a note instead of a teaser, I think you can pretty much guess what this is about. As a few of you know, my schedule has been terribly hectic for the past few months, and unfortunately, it is only going to get more hectic. I have an exam coming up in a month that requires all my concentration at the moment, not to mention my actual job which is, of course, as is the pattern, going to hell at exactly the most inopportune moment.

Something has to give if I want to come out of this at least a little sane, and that something, unfortunately, is my writing. I tried my hardest to not put this story on hold again, but it can't be helped.

Having said that, ITM will be put on hold for a month. I am aiming to post the next teaser by June 8th, but I will confirm that closer to that date.

So sorry to be doing this.

Love,
Ridz

Edited by BlueMystique - 05 May 2016 at 3:14pm

The following 48 member(s) liked the above post:

ssttuuttiitamana23v5a1s6mkavisrsan12sankeerthmannat91shyamiduttSaniiiiPrettycooljeetegainamajarvinovemberscorpio47albmum14scrapbookerBarunFan1212Sobhan006katy185manu_akjasbinkizh72dproverwildandsweetawroneemajust4thismsmarplepinklysammymastanu3579pravallikaSS88archnahardik123KtotheMSharaark2127dev25DhrenuAnnasabuZeffyLily30Arshi67Heavens_Flowerranogill-Roshini-canapoemArjuhisisMysticRiver

boyznaka IF-Rockerz
boyznaka
boyznaka

Posted: 05 May 2016 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
DO NOT WORRY MY FRIENDS. 

ALSO WISH RIDZY GOOD LUCK FOR HER EXAM OKAY? XXX

Edited by boyznaka - 05 May 2016 at 3:19pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ssttuuttiivinovemberinamajardproverrk2127dev25ZeffyLily30Heavens_FlowerBlueMystiqueMysticRiver

Go to top