ArHi FF: In This Moment | T4 | *Note* - P 46 | 10/14 - Page 30

Posted: 7 years ago
I had been following this story ...and i think missed updates from last Nov.
Read it all in one go ...and it seems so real and compelling as if i am watching it  ...Arnav's longing and lonliness..Khushi's trepidation...

Please continue...i dont mind if its on the blog.

Hey
I would like you to have a blog for ITM, that 'll be better .then give me the link to it.

Love
Anna
Blog won't be a problem Ridz.. we will follow you anywhere  :) 
Hello.  Good to have you back.  Looking forward to the update!
Hey ridz at last ur bk...will follow the story as per ur conveniyence...no worries..tcEdited by awroneema - 7 years ago
Originally posted by boyznaka

Res

Chutki note ke liye Res?  
Hey Ridz, 

Lovely to have you back. I am with the majority here. 

Back to the teaser, Sam's permutation and combination skills are praiseworthy, nahi?
Hello Everyone,

After an overwhelming vote in favor of the blog, I have decided to start posting exclusively on the blog! In the coming weeks, I will be removing all the chapters on IF as and when I get the time, but I will still keep the thread open, just in case any of you would like to comment there. But you know the MODs, so I can't guarantee how long the thread will be kept alive for.

One more change, I think, that will only be natural with this shift, is that I will no longer be sending PMs when I update ITM. But that shouldn't pose too much of an issue because you will have multiple ways of being notified when I update. You can click on the "Follow" button to the right on the blog for WordPress notifications. You can follow me on twitter @ridz_mystique. Or please drop me an email to [email protected] and I will add you to my email notification list. 

For the blog link, please message me on IF, Twitter or shoot me an email and I will be happy to provide you the link.

Love,
Ridz
hi Ridz
my  gmail id is [email protected] 
thats wonderful to have u back on board
waiting for ur updates & intriguing teasers
looking forward for more

Edited by jasbin - 7 years ago
Hi
Please send me the blog link.