ArHi FF: In This Moment | T4 | *Note* - P 46 | 10/14 - Page 8

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by canapoem

@Bold, I feel so too now. I think Choco has hurt himself and Khushi is assessing how deep the wound or cut is.

@ Red, LOL that really cracked me up. ðŸ˜†

@bold, I too think the same kavi.. Let's see how it's gonna be😉
Edited by deepsdspeed - 7 years ago
Originally posted by shyamidutt

Wow! I can't think of anything else to say - you covered it all ...

😆

Better to be ready with Ridz...it might hurt less when I realise that my guesses were so far away from what will be revealed in the update. ðŸ˜­
Originally posted by BlueMystique

Hey! You're the one who said it was not short enough...all complaints will be redirected to you :P

Isn't it amazing, Blue, how two people can have completely different interpretation of one statement? No wonder the world is full  of misunderstandings... RTMDP!
Originally posted by shyamidutt

@scrapbooker - Sam I blame you for dragging me into this guessing game when I'm supposed to be working right now.

Getting to the point why are you all thinking deep means only water? It can be a deep cut - after all Khushi is a doctor. Well you can blame my thinking on my work :) Coding operative reports all day I can't think of anything else sigh!
Happy Friday and I can't wait to see where we go next in this gripping story :)

Dang it... you make sense... Again! It's becoming a bad habit Shyami... Laughing. Happy Friday to you too girlfriend and ditto your sentiment regarding the story!

Love and regards,
Sam

P.S. I would apologize for distracting you from your work but... All work and no play...
Edited by scrapbooker - 7 years ago
Originally posted by rk2127

Don't have a single dramatic bone in my body. It has to be simple, nothing convoluted goes in there.

Its true, it could be about NK and choco. The ever scratch-and-hate relation duo.

Or like Shyamidutt said it could be about a cut Khushi is tending to.

Unfortunately for drama queens (not like me... I am no drama queen) the simple is usually the answer. Laughing. You are in a good spot RK...

Love and regards,
Sam
Hey... I thought I saw a Zeffy... Where are you girlfriend? Bahut bunking ho gayi... we need you back.
Love and regards,
Sam
Very difficult to decode this one.. plz update soon!!
Originally posted by scrapbooker

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Dang it... you make sense... Again! It's becoming a bad habitShyami... Laughing. Happy Friday to you toogirlfriend and ditto your sentiment regarding the story!</font>

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Love and regards,</font>
<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Sam</font>

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">P.S. I would apologize for distracting you from your work but... All work and no play...</font>

Lol! Thanks. Right now it looks like too much play and not working enough going by the looks I am getting for being on my phone too long... Well we know who to blame if I get fired Lol!!
Originally posted by canapoem

@Bold, I feel so too now. I think Choco has hurt himself and Khushi is assessing how deep the wound or cut is.

@ Red, LOL that really cracked me up. ðŸ˜†

Who knows Kavi, maybe someone  needs to let off steam...😉😆
congrats on new thread
loving updates