Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Article-All Gone but BALIKA VADHU Stays (Page 4)

_IHeartFriendz_ IF-Sizzlerz
_IHeartFriendz_
_IHeartFriendz_

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
So jagya and family are planning to migrate on mars like shekhars. This is most interesting about daily soaps, characters disapear and then existing characters act like they (lost characters  ) never existed. LOL
This adoption sounds little weird. Neither kids reached to elders, nor elders succeeded in finding kids. Just pack bags, chalo mars pe, we will live forever happy there. LOL

Edited by Divine-Pearl - 24 April 2016 at 1:43pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AmanyuNandini30-Swetha-

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Everything of substance gone only the shell remains.They are filling up that shell with some new substance which may or may not be compatible with that shell.TongueLOL
This Ruslaan Mumtaz I have tried watching his previous show because promos seemed interesting.But it couldn't sustain my interest even for a weekSleepy.If I remember right the show shut shop within a few months.

This man shouldn't be giving his opinion about creative team which has given Indian Television it's most successful show.We may have had issues with the creative team every now and then but this is the team which gave such memorable characters which will remain in viewers minds for years to come.Anandi Shiv Dsa J and all the other important supporting characters like Sumi Bhairon Bhago Khazan Basant Gehna Suguna Shyam these characters even it had been years since we saw them on screen we still remember them and they are not even leads that too in times when lead characters of a show are forgotten within weeks after the show shuts shop.

Right from the channel PH and the new cast all trying to reap benefits by attaching themselves to the *Brand Balika Vadhu*Tongue

Don't want to make any predictions about the revamped show's longevity

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashree.g_Jaya_Prophet_umamhisusmita_goofyCat_leavesandwaves

Stalwart. Goldie
Stalwart.
Stalwart.

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 9:29pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by leavesandwaves

Why they retained the title? Definitely to cash in.

So it has become a romantic love story. It will be interesting to watch the trps.

So Avinash is not Kundan as he has a father with whom he has formal relationship.

So Kundan will also disappear after the leap.

It will be Jaipur instead of Jaitsar and Jhalra. All have J in the beginning.

May be Kundan was adopted by this man or taken care of by him like Bade papa of Gauri.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandini30leavesandwavestiny15-Swetha-

seraal Senior Member
seraal
seraal

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cherry_sd

QuoteUnquote

I've given three years to Balika Vadhu and Anandi's character will remain with me forever. This was my third show and it made me a household name. Though Anandi's absence might affect the show, the makers must have planned to fill the gap. Even if I was offered to continue playing Anandi after a 15-year leap, I would not have as I don't want to age on screen

" Actress Toral Rasputra aka Anandi

Time had come to move ahead of Anandi & focus on Nimboli's journey in this new age. How her past comes in her way and how she fights it. Alongside her journey, there will be issues which a doctor deals with. The leap is not just in years but in the thought process too. We've moved from a Village set-up to Jaipur. We didn't change the title because the context remains the same

" Sunjoy Waddhwa, CMD, SPHEREORIGIONS

source: http://www.dailypioneer.com/show-time/all-gone-but-balika-vadhu-stays.html

if the topic remains the same then some of the charcters must have been on the screen ----- why to keep shivam and nandani seperate while they could live  together at least with their mother...this is more tragic than anything else in the serial . The CV's  might have derated the most touching topic as a nominal subject ...thats what i feel and i have been a great admirer of this serial!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amanyuleavesandwaves

_goofyCat_ IF-Sizzlerz
_goofyCat_
_goofyCat_

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
BV makers never cared for viewers emotions. They are doing the same even right now.

Anyways, all the best to the new team.

Thanks for ending Anandi's story so that I will not have any emotional connect left with the show.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashree.gAmanyu_Jaya_Prophet_Misseshahisusmitaleavesandwavesaparnauma

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Might watch few episodes to check out Ruslaan's entry! Embarrassed
Thanks for sharing the article! 
jayshree1942 Goldie
jayshree1942
jayshree1942

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Now Balikavdhu is lambhe pyar ke and not kucchi umar ke pakke rishte
so there wll be no kundan and company it wll be fresh story

but they kept same name so that they can claimed to be longest running show + with a hope that they will get ready made bv viewers for trp

libsrocks IF-Rockerz
libsrocks
libsrocks

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 4:19am | IP Logged
I don't get the point of this show! What new messages can they show by focusing the theme on city life? That city girls are not as bad they had portrayed them in past? Or their love can be real like a village girl?
Why kill so many characters and re-vamp the whole show? Why not just end it on happy note and start a new show called 'Lamhe Pyar Ke'!
Balika Vadhu might have taken bal vivah as it's theme but it had been giving out other 1000 messages and issues too so what they will try to do now will not be new!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amanyutiny15

Go to top