Article-All Gone but BALIKA VADHU Stays - Page 3

Posted: 7 years ago
I will give it a chance. As it is I am not intersted in any other show on Colors or other channels except one show.

They are either love stories or saas bahu sagas. Atleast the new show has old show as foundation.
And Nandini made her mark as a child and now I would like to see her journey. I am not too attached to anyone in particular and as long as there is intereresting story, it will be ok for me.
Best wishes to you then leaves Hope cvs live up to your expectations 
Best wishes for new show lovers, and Kundan fans.

The story is nothing new to me, I saw a Pakistani serial with similar story - and it was too close to my heart. If I have to see love story and bahen - bahen ki rivalry I will watch 9.30 PM show in the same channel.

Will get updates from the continuing watchers.
Originally posted by Nandini30

Best wishes for new show lovers, and Kundan fans.

The story is nothing new to me, I saw a Pakistani serial with similar story - and it was too close to my heart. If I have to see love story and bahen - bahen ki rivalry I will watch 9.30 PM show in the same channel.

Will get updates from the continuing watchers.
lol .😆😆btw that behan-behan ki rivalry has  ended in that show. so now its luv story wid sum family drama but still thats better than this revamped BV or i prefer that show than wat i watched in BV in last few months esply after N came  2 anandi.🥱🥱
So jagya and family are planning to migrate on mars like shekhars. This is most interesting about daily soaps, characters disapear and then existing characters act like they (lost characters  ) never existed. 😆
This adoption sounds little weird. Neither kids reached to elders, nor elders succeeded in finding kids. Just pack bags, chalo mars pe, we will live forever happy there. 😆
Edited by Divine-Pearl - 7 years ago
Everything of substance gone only the shell remains.They are filling up that shell with some new substance which may or may not be compatible with that shell.😛😆
This Ruslaan Mumtaz I have tried watching his previous show because promos seemed interesting.But it couldn't sustain my interest even for a week🥱.If I remember right the show shut shop within a few months.

This man shouldn't be giving his opinion about creative team which has given Indian Television it's most successful show.We may have had issues with the creative team every now and then but this is the team which gave such memorable characters which will remain in viewers minds for years to come.Anandi Shiv Dsa J and all the other important supporting characters like Sumi Bhairon Bhago Khazan Basant Gehna Suguna Shyam these characters even it had been years since we saw them on screen we still remember them and they are not even leads that too in times when lead characters of a show are forgotten within weeks after the show shuts shop.

Right from the channel PH and the new cast all trying to reap benefits by attaching themselves to the *Brand Balika Vadhu*😛

Don't want to make any predictions about the revamped show's longevity

Originally posted by leavesandwaves

Why they retained the title? Definitely to cash in.

So it has become a romantic love story. It will be interesting to watch the trps.

So Avinash is not Kundan as he has a father with whom he has formal relationship.

So Kundan will also disappear after the leap.

It will be Jaipur instead of Jaitsar and Jhalra. All have J in the beginning.

May be Kundan was adopted by this man or taken care of by him like Bade papa of Gauri.
Originally posted by cherry_sd

QuoteUnquote

I've given three years to Balika Vadhu and Anandi's character will remain with me forever. This was my third show and it made me a household name. Though Anandi's absence might affect the show, the makers must have planned to fill the gap. Even if I was offered to continue playing Anandi after a 15-year leap, I would not have as I don't want to age on screen

" Actress Toral Rasputra aka Anandi

Time had come to move ahead of Anandi & focus on Nimboli's journey in this new age. How her past comes in her way and how she fights it. Alongside her journey, there will be issues which a doctor deals with. The leap is not just in years but in the thought process too. We've moved from a Village set-up to Jaipur. We didn't change the title because the context remains the same

" Sunjoy Waddhwa, CMD, SPHEREORIGIONS

source: http://www.dailypioneer.com/show-time/all-gone-but-balika-vadhu-stays.html

if the topic remains the same then some of the charcters must have been on the screen ----- why to keep shivam and nandani seperate while they could live  together at least with their mother...this is more tragic than anything else in the serial . The CV's  might have derated the most touching topic as a nominal subject ...thats what i feel and i have been a great admirer of this serial!!!!!
BV makers never cared for viewers emotions. They are doing the same even right now.

Anyways, all the best to the new team.

Thanks for ending Anandi's story so that I will not have any emotional connect left with the show.
Might watch few episodes to check out Ruslaan's entry! ðŸ˜³
Thanks for sharing the article!