India-Forums

D4 - Get Up And Dance
D4 - Get Up And Dance

Baby & Aneri

riyaroses Goldie
riyaroses
riyaroses

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Hi Friends, couldn't help writing this post... 'have been following all the updates in this forum, but didn't come across any on this... sorry.. if I missed.

On Friday episode... on asked by Diya that they are are talking about Baby and not Aneri, Mikhail said 'Ek hi baat hai'... I would want to interpret... though it is strange... He is in love with his imaginary character Aneri and Baby is becoming the physical embodiment of her... He is acting desperate behind Baby as he might think if Baby fails so will Aneri...

I suppose this is quite interesting... what do you think friends... do share your thoughts as well... 
Smile

Edited by riyaroses - 24 April 2016 at 8:17am

SaraTasneem Senior Member
SaraTasneem
SaraTasneem

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 10:38am | IP Logged
I just thnk he is not in love wid aneri. ... obsessesion is wht they r trying to show ... later he'll realise tht he actually love aneri ... Whch is directly propotional to baby ... so he loves baby. ... bt fr nw I don't thnk he thnks or shows tht he loves aneri or baby he 's jst obsessed wid thm ...bt we do knw tht he loves aneri. ... and will love baby as soon as she becomes aneriEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riyaroses

SaraTasneem Senior Member
SaraTasneem
SaraTasneem

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 10:39am | IP Logged
He jst said tht aneri is special to him ... bt he doesn't take it in the sense of love I believe. ... N he knws tht baby is also special to himLOL

riyaroses

Anusha_ Senior Member
Anusha_
Anusha_

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 7:26am | IP Logged
It's Interesting as well as Confusing. Confused
Mikhail should really ask himself now that What he wants? I mean he wants Baby as Aneri, but when he said "Hawa ki tarha behti hai Baby" What was that? Confused Why he used Baby instead of Aneri.
I think Aneri is now just an excuse for him. He himself doesn't know what his actual feelings are. Tongue

riyaroses

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top