Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjaliiii thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Yes kamini actress doing a good job and it is happy to hear that her fans also loved this show.but I have fear frnds..if kamini gain trp then cv's give more space to kamini then we have to face viplav dhaani separation and viplav kamini marg. ( I saw in thapki ..the actress who played shraddha ..autually she is better than any one else from that show gained more attention from audience and their trp goes high..and their cv's give her more space than leads )..Oh.. Can't even think like that.. Any way trp is first issue..so waiting for an increase in trp Edited by anjalivasudev - 8 years ago
stormyV thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg

I dont know , I didn't follow that show. I am asking you ?

I watched it on you tube dear and LTL had a lot of jungle wala track . Whenever you guys say about jungle track it reminds me of dutta. let's leave dutta and focus on vipu now
sati65 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
DT is a evil. I m sure he already had a plan to separate vidha n using it step by step 
He is  Very clever..vidha r emotionally get trapped in his plan..i want viplav to be strong n intelligent
sillyme1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
We didnt even have a romantic dance sequence on our show...
Ok we did...gerua...but wnt to see  more..
Dil.maange more..
We dont get dance sequences on IKRS!!
They could hav shown ViDha dancing...sangeet ya kuch in shalus wedding..but dadi bua😡
Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjalivasudev

Yes kamini actress doing a good job and it is happy to hear that her fans also loved this show.but I have fear frnds..if kamini gain trp then cv's give more space to kamini then we can except viplav dhaani separation and viplav kamini marg. ( I saw in thapki ..the actress who played shraddha ..autually she is better than any one else from that show gained more attention from audience and their trp goes high..and their cv's give her more space than leads )..Oh.. Can't even think like that.. Any way trp is first issue..so waiting for an increase in trp

No dear the channel knows well how much audience loves vidha . and as it is this week has been full of vidha . hardy any scenes of kamini. s if we get trps they wil be for vidha .
Meenakshi-rg thumbnail

guys keep liking each other's posts . that also increases activity 
Meenakshi-rg thumbnail

Originally posted by: sati65

DT is a evil. I m sure he already had a plan to separate vidha n using it step by step 

He is  Very clever..vidha r emotionally get trapped in his plan..i want viplav to be strong n intelligent

Dt ab toh baaj aao . tumhaara pota hai ye !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
stormyV thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjalivasudev

Yes kamini actress doing a good job and it is happy to hear that her fans also loved this show.but I have fear frnds..if kamini gain trp then cv's give more space to kamini then we have to face viplav dhaani separation and viplav kamini marg. ( I saw in thapki ..the actress who played shraddha ..autually she is better than any one else from that show gained more attention from audience and their trp goes high..and their cv's give her more space than leads )..Oh.. Can't even think like that.. Any way trp is first issue..so waiting for an increase in trp

Who is gonna watch it then if kamini will get more screen space than vidha?😡 We are watching IKRS even after it deviated from the core theme only for vidha. And i don't  think something like what happened in tpk is gonna happen in our show. 
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Meenu gud idea of mock lu!!!
Meenakshi-rg thumbnail

Originally posted by: sillyme1000

We didnt even have a romantic dance sequence on our show...

Ok we did...gerua...but wnt to see  more..
Dil.maange more..
We dont get dance sequences on IKRS!!
They could hav shown ViDha dancing...sangeet ya kuch in shalus wedding..but dadi bua😡

yes romantic dance would be good. but we are not getting even songs nowadays.