Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani
Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani

Raga-Swla - happy moments - reason to smile -memories to cherish

RM14 IF-Stunnerz
RM14
RM14

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Raga and their moments are always  treat  to watch.Embarrassed

and now Raga are reunite and enjoying each other's company..
spending good times together..Day DreamingHeart
.and also doing and managing everything for Swarna -Lakhan wedding..Star  Star
so many b'ful ..lovely moments we got to see and here are some pics of them..Embarrassed

i love  both Raga and  Swla ..Heartand  so good to see both couples  happy..Big smile

aww they are so adorable..can't take eyes off them Day DreamingHeart  
and  Raga ..who are not leaving any chance ..Wink  LOL
but really they are damn cute..and lovely..and looking superbly stunning..me drooling Day DreamingHeart Day DreamingHeart 
and the song played on them also so soulful..loved that too..Star

Ranaji's ghana bawra avatar just superb..Star  
and Rani Gayatri again in her original look ..gorgeous as ever.Day DreamingHeart 

memories/moments  to cherish. Day DreamingHeart 

Picture perfect .Star

and now when its time to let it go ..though its not easy but  ya i just wanna say ..for me Raga story ends on a happy note no matter what Cv's are trying to do with them..and its when Raga dreaming about their kids..and so happy and enjoying ..
and happily managing  Swarna -Lakhan wedding.Day DreamingHeart

And here are some pics of Raga  and  offscreen moments of Sishti  and ETR2 cast as well.Embarrassed

they are a rocking pair Cool and really rocked 
and have an amazing chemistry..Day DreamingHeart   Clap  Star   Embarrassed   Big smile   Day DreamingHeart  
 they are royality personnified.. superbfab..Star    Star    Star    Star
damn gorgeous and stunning.. Day DreamingHeart   Day DreamingHeart  

and in between all the mess created by writers /makers /CH..
Raga moments were  really w'ful..Star
we got to see many cute..naughty..lovely..romantic..sizzling hawtt..scenes of them and will cherish them for ever.Day DreamingHeart   Day DreamingHeart    Day DreamingHeart    Day DreamingHeart    Day DreamingHeart 

and their offscreen masti ..just so adorable they are..Embarrassed
so funny ..so witty ..LOL
their IVs are so lovely..Tongue gonna miss them ..Embarrassed
and the best is they are also so happy to work with each other ..Embarrassedand as Drashti said "Every show has a fate "and as Sid said ""every good things come to an end ..esp for the better things to begin ..so ya i support their decision and wishing them all the best for their future ..Thumbs Up
and making this post  and you all also  see this and comment happily..Big smile

thank you Sishti for giving us Raga..Hugmakers didn't do justice with story and your char.but you did full justice to your roles ..  Thumbs Up  
inspite of all the inconsistencies in char. and story ..you really stand out and made me fall for Raga ..hats off to you .Clap   Clap   Clap   Clap

Love the bonding of cast of ETR2 ..they  work and enjoy too..such a lovely cast it has.Star

Sishti just so magical as Raga .. and Ranaji -Savitri also..
they were outstanding and potrayed Raja -Rani  excellently..kudos.Clap
DD-SID ..keep shinning..keep progressing.Star 

Pics credit to uploader.Embarrassed

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

khimmsleeurvi25soumyamuralierdima31MF13DrashtiGayatriMlleAnonymeindiegirl-Khush-anish17Angel-33Vina23ananya2010

sishtyfan Goldie
sishtyfan
sishtyfan

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 8:17am | IP Logged
deepti love u fr this post!!! Hug
SiSHTY came nd went away with so much dignity nd respect !! Clap love them to the core!! Embarrassed
they made us fall in love with a king nd queen -Raga ,who will forever rule our hearts!! Star thank u dd nd sk !!
nd now...now its time to let go hun!! this really is giving me goosebumps ...never i thought that u will leave like this ,its really hard ...cant say much now!!
wishing dd nd sk a life full of happiness nd joy ! all the best fr ur future!! Thumbs Up stay blessed!!
nd i wish frm the bottom of my heart that u two come back together in another show!! Smile

Edited by sishtyfan - 24 April 2016 at 8:18am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RM14

sishtyfan Goldie
sishtyfan
sishtyfan

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 8:20am | IP Logged
deepti is this ur last post in this forum ??
r u leaving??

RM14

MF13 Senior Member
MF13
MF13

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 8:51am | IP Logged
superb post and pics.Clap.dd and sid simply amazing as ragaStar..loved their onscreen chemistry Day Dreaming and offscreen bonding tooDay Dreaming.best wishes to both them. gonna miss them.Cry

RM14

MlleAnonyme Goldie
MlleAnonyme
MlleAnonyme

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Going through this post made me emotional Unhappy Still not able to convince myself to accept the truth that RaGa is not gonna be a part of the show. Broken Heart Hats off to Drashti & Siddhant for pulling off their characters. This show had a lot of potential at the beginning but eventually the CVs themselves ruined it. I wish Sishty all the very best in their upcoming projects. Hug
Thanks for this lovely post Deepti Heart RaGa will always be in our hearts.

RM14

Angel-33 IF-Rockerz
Angel-33
Angel-33

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Lovely post
Feeling very emotional thanks for sharing the pics

RM14

RM14 IF-Stunnerz
RM14
RM14

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sishtyfan

deepti love u fr this post!!! Hug
SiSHTY came nd went away with so much dignity nd respect !! Clap love them to the core!! Embarrassed
they made us fall in love with a king nd queen -Raga ,who will forever rule our hearts!! Star thank u dd nd sk !!
nd now...now its time to let go hun!! this really is giving me goosebumps ...never i thought that u will leave like this ,its really hard ...cant say much now!!
wishing dd nd sk a life full of happiness nd joy ! all the best fr ur future!! Thumbs Up stay blessed!!
nd i wish frm the bottom of my heart that u two come back together in another show!! Smile
Thanks so much Abiza.. Hug aww dear.. Embarrassed ya Sishti just amazing as Raga.. Clap love them lots..   Heart
No I am not leaving ..but Raga are going na...so I was saying that way as Raga part is ending ..me too wish them all luck and happiness ..and best projects for future where their talent is utilized in best way. Thumbs Up
RM14 IF-Stunnerz
RM14
RM14

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sishtyfan

deepti is this ur last post in this forum ??
r u leaving??
Are I am not leaving..don't get me wrong.. LOL but so sweet of you .. Embarrassedand I guess till DD-SID next project ..this forum will be considered as current forum.. Tongue and right now couldn't wrote more stories but i think,Raga stories should be here and if readers will be here than writers will also be here ..so if i write something on Raga ..will share it with all of you. Hug

Edited by RM14 - 24 April 2016 at 11:42am

Go to top