Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

What A FANTASTIC Week For TEI!!!! IMPORTANT *Peep In Everyone*

Sherni_Jerry IF-Stunnerz
Sherni_Jerry
Sherni_Jerry

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Hello everyone Hug Hope you all are having a good weekend. Hug
This week had been very special for Tashan-e-Ishq, Sidhant Gupta Jasmin Bhasin Zain Imam as well as for the fans. So i am here to recap major happening of last week.
1. Week started with Our forum getting back #3 position on IF ranking beacause of all the hard work everyone is putting.
2. Then Sidhant Gupta, Jasmin Bhasin and Zain Imam's ranking increasing on IF was well deserved.
3. Our Show Tashan-e-Ishq completed glorious and successful 200 Episodes. Congrats to Casts and everyone working behind the scenes and amazing fans here and on other social sites.
4. Our Show did well in TRP chart despite IPL. We are Slot leader, No #2 on Zeetv and No #8 overall.
5. Sidhant Gupta's 27th birthday was the major highlight of the week.
6. Happy Birthday Sidhant Gupta trending on twitter was one of biggest happening for Tashan-e-Ishq.
7. Fans meeting Sidhant Gupta was a highlight of his birthday. Sidhant organised Fan Meeting Event which gave a chance to many fans to meet their dream man.
8. Our forum member Reem_ZB meeting Sidhant Gupta on his birthday.
9. Sidhant Gupta recieving Hridey's gifts and loving it. Sidhant reading our names make it memorable and we cant thank Hridey for this special surprises
10. Fans meeting Sidhant, Jasmin and Zain and sharing their positive feedback was amazing to read and only make us adire them more.
11. Media coverage of Sidhant Gupta was a happening affair. Media like Glitzvision Tellybyte TellyMasala Entertainment Tadka Daily Bhaskar etc covering Sidhant Gupta's birthday and giving us segment made the day more special.
12. Fans sending gifts to Sidhant Gupta and for SidMin was amazing to watch out. Their love shows how much Sidhant and SidMin won our heart.
13. Sidhant Gupta and SidMin acknowledging fans and their love and support made the week special and memorable for every fans.
14. Sidhant Gupta's birthday thread on IF is huge and successful. Its the most liked Thread of TEI forum. If you didnt like it yet then go and like coz if Sid visits the thread you might be wanting to notice your username too. So like it and wish him
15. Zain's injury made news but thankfully it wasnt serious.
16. Jasmin's short dress making curiousity whether Its Twinkle's upcoming sequence or Jasmin.
17. Shakti came back. She is recovering. And Shakti's birthday. This is happy moment for us.
18. Jen's husbsnd is recovering well. We love you Jen and we pray for hos complete recovery soon.
19. Gurleen came back. Griffy cameback. Few new members joined us.
20. Few members got promoted and changed color like Harshi, Riya, Tikit and many others.
So guys these were few major things from last week. I know i missed many things but feel free to add.
Lets guys make this week special too. Few things i will request you to do.
1. Hit Chaska Meter
2. Make topics, Like topics OS FF TS etc. Coz If everyone opens a topic like it and comments it increases our views members as well as it easily gets pink.
3. Discussion posts: Please guys make more quality discussions posts and comment amd discuss on them like Areeba Teddy Arpi and many do daily.
4. Please Rate and comment on the buzz articles and buzz videos. It will help in buzz points and ranking ultimately.
5. Writer please keep writing OS FF SS TS coz this is what attracts most members and gets high views and like which help in ranking majorly.
6. About response: since You know most members are inactive for exams, so please dont get demotivated. Once they are back they will read it all
7. Comment on SidMin and Zain profile.
8. Nemo please keep giving us offscreen SidMin n Zain segments discussions updates.
9. Since its weekend, lets give it our last shot. Lets do everything mentioned about. Make topics hit Chaska meter and comment on Buzz and SidMin profile.
Thank you everyone. I hope i havent irritiated much. Love you all

The following 57 member(s) liked the above post:

YuvLeFanTaanya_khuranalovelifeanglesuchi.madhuTWINJ_SIDMINsahlz_13Trupti09kewlkidzroshni101SweetSauiotaKomal1298Cloudy_Noon--Jenelle--moonlight3094SdeaASRkiMoonlightDEE2803Anisha-k.Priya_aroraSwarna_99.Anjum.Draco_Elt..queen..i rokamlavs...Shakti...hailly--Natasha--kardooksDuumpsAnisha_anitanteddyyyPilu05tikitPriyaknajakther7adinats07-sumaiya-prem_diwaniabshcoolSnowflake0923Tranquility123LiveLoveLaugh96Aalina._Zawra_adventure_gurlgriffy.fzareeba_blossomperkiliciousSiddhi__Ridz_halima_zaka.Khamosh.-Dracarys.SiyapaaQueenPRINCESS_ALISHA

kusharberry IF-Sizzlerz
kusharberry
kusharberry

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 7:50am | IP Logged
what when did sidhant read our ames did i miss any jerry plzzz enlighten me yaar

Edited by kusharberry - 24 April 2016 at 7:54am
.Anjum. Goldie
.Anjum.
.Anjum.

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Amazing beautiful n very outstanding post JerryBig smile !  I covered some points by this thread that I missed ...EmbarrassedSmile
Hey when did Sid read out your all's namesShockedConfused
Plz clarify meConfusedis there any video or any link ???
Dil Congo HugSid did recieve your giftsClap
.Anjum. Goldie
.Anjum.
.Anjum.

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kusharberry

what when did sidhant read our names did i miss any jerry plzzz enlighten me yaar
Ditto linaShocked
Hi fi LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kusharberry

amlavs IF-Dazzler
amlavs
amlavs

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Superb JerryHug
S it was an amazing week for all of usSmileSmile
Hoping next week ll be more amazing..
Happy tat our Sid's bday thread was a huge successClap
Have to make #missionrank 2...
Luv u too frnd...
kusharberry IF-Sizzlerz
kusharberry
kusharberry

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 7:55am | IP Logged
awesome post jerry
love u for making such posts
Swarna_99 Goldie
Swarna_99
Swarna_99

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Amazing, awesome and beautiful post dear. 
Thanks a lot for sharing. 
Tranquility123 IF-Rockerz
Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 7:58am | IP Logged
This is such a beautiful and motivating post Jerry! Hug

Guys I'm about to make a post on Sid's shoutout with Links so keep an eye out for those who havent seen the segment yetLOL

Go to top