Swaragini

TEJASWI PRAKASH WAYAGANKAR AT# 23-TuneMariEntryaanDilMeinBajiGhantiyan - Page 20

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Acumen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi guys!!😊
Sorry for being so inactive, missing you all as well as all the discussions out here.
I am so busy with the seminars & the exams too have got postponed..so i'll be active probably by the end of June 😔
Coming to the point...Guys i am here for an important reminder, its Tejaswi's birthday on the 10th of June & we need to have a birthday thread to celebrate this special day...Someone from you all needs to take up this responsibility!
What do you guys think??
Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Pheunli

Hi guys!!😊
Sorry for being so inactive, missing you all as well as all the discussions out here.
I am so busy with the seminars & the exams too have got postponed..so i'll be active probably by the end of June 😔
Coming to the point...Guys i am here for an important reminder, its Tejaswi's birthday on the 10th of June & we need to have a birthday thread to celebrate this special day...Someone from you all needs to take up this responsibility!
What do you guys think??

Hello Pheunli 🤗 Missed you too 😳😳 I was also thinking of posting the same .. it's a good idea
Arshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hi guys!!😊
What do you guys think??

Hi Pheunli,after a long 🤗 even I'm busy will exams,written exams are till 30 may then practical will start but definitely I'll try to contribution !!first we'll have to take permission from mods to open the thread on global forum !and let's select someone who will open the thread. .I've some ideas,I'll let youl guys know !first finalized these two things !#LoveTejaswi ❤️Edited by Arshi- - 7 years ago
FatehTejo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ragya New VMS Sanam Teri Kasam and Gerua here:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4620679#p133533784

Doo watch it guys 😳
Acumen thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shinning_AD

Hello Pheunli🤗Missed you too😳😳I was also thinking of posting the same .. it's a good idea

Hi Anjale🤗
We need someone to take up this responsibility, the one who would be active here in the months of May & June.
I hope someone takes up this responsibility.
Acumen thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arshi-

Hi Pheunli,after a long 🤗 even I'm busy will exams,written exams are till 30 may then practical will start but definitely I'll try to contribution !!first we'll have to take permission from mods to open the thread on global forum !and let's select someone who will open the thread. .I've some ideas,I'll let youl guys know !first finalized these two things !#LoveTejaswi ❤️

Hi Arshi🤗...Yeah long time dear!!!
I was so excited for Teja's b'day...but my busy schedule
Well, thanks for sharing the procedure...i hope someone takes up this responsibility...i'll take out time & contribute for the thread!
#Love Tejaswi ❤️
Acumen thumbnail
Meanwhile guys..keep commenting on Teja's IF fanpage
http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/11133/tejaswi-prakash-wayangankar/
Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hi Anjale🤗
We need someone to take up this responsibility, the one who would be active here in the months of May & June.
I hope someone takes up this responsibility.

Hello Good to see you 😊 Yeah firstly we even need to get permission for the thread .. I wonder who'll be willing to take up this responsibility 😳
ExoticDisaster thumbnail
ff updates

SwasAN AND RagLak BETRAYAL

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4492552&PID=133536224&#p133536224

RagLak

Main karun Intazaar tera

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4593814&PID=133535935&#p133535935

They Met, They Laughed, Then What?

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4614422&PID=133535685&#p133535685

rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
everyone please keep commenting on Tejaswi's profile