Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

MANAN SS:MY VAMPIRE MATE(PART-1(B) ON PG19 & PROMO ON PG21)30SEP (Page 5)

navla Goldie
navla
navla

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 1:09am | IP Logged
nice cs...
vampire story...waitg to read...

heemasomani IF-Sizzlerz
heemasomani
heemasomani

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Interesting concept 
continue soon
diyaNarwal Goldie
diyaNarwal
diyaNarwal

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 3:23am | IP Logged

PART -1 (A)

"Get up sweetheart...otherwise u r going to be late...''

I groaned and cover my ears with my heart pillow ... God why we have to go to clg...okay I knew we have to go but why we have to go so early...huh ... am so sleepy...and then my brother who wake me up every morning like that...so cute naa...but that cuteness pay my beauty sleep...I again hear my brother sweet voice...

Brother : Sweetheart 

Girl : am up ...

I yelled and unwillingly get up from the bed ...and went to take shower... 

am nandani...nandani Murthy...my life is like a fairy tail...my parents died in a road accident... but the love i get never decrease...u know why ... bcz my brother was there who loved me a lot ...am his little sister...his doll ... he treats me like his own daughter ...and the best part is I love him like the way he treats me ... he is bit processive about me like dating an all... but it's OK with me ... until I go to that party and lost my virginity  ... with a f*****g stranger... I don't know who was he ...before he could wake up i left him ...honestly I don't want him to call me by names like sl*t  ...etc...etc...etc. Nor did I want to cry...it's being two weeks but his touch is still there...sometimes I felt I never get over with it...but my brother said we always made mistakes as no one is perfect...so it's a mistake but I don't knew why I didn't felt like it's a mistake...I didn't feel guilty over with it...these feelings sciriously...are going to make me mad one day ...

Brother : breakfast is ready sweetheart hurry up...

I finished my shower and went to my closest to find something to wear...I don't know why I felt like dressing up ...so I chose my best dress...

Brother :wow someone looks beautiful...

Nandani smilingly said : thank you bhai...so tell me how was mukti...or should I say mukbhi Wink

Abhi : badmaash...bahot Shetaan ho gaya ha...

I stick my tongue and laughed to which bhai to laughed...

Nandani :sorry bhai...well seriously how's she ...

Abhi : she is perfectly fine and missing u alot...as u r just disappeared for 2 weeks...so now I don't knew what she is going to do with u ...

I didn't go out after that ...I just sit on my room...I didn't even talk to anyone about it...I didn't  feel like ...it's not like am cheating on someone...I don't have boyfriend nor am dating someone...so I just shut my mouth ...and give myself some time...in these two weeks bhai always tried to ask me what happened...but I just ignored it and tell him am not well...which was a complete white lie...and he to knew so he didn't ask me anything about it ...which I am greatful lying Ur brother who loves u more then anyone in this world makes u feel like worst...

Nandani : I know bhai ...and am sorry ...it's just I need sometime...for myself...

Abhi : it's okay sweetheart I understand now finish Ur breakfast I will drop u ...

Nandani : OK  ...

We both finished our breakfast and left for my clg...let's see what my life brings for me ...

________

ISOLATED PLACE-

Men sternly said  : did u find anything? 

His voice was so scary and powerful guy was literally sweating...

Guy gulped his saliva and said : no master...we couldn't find her...it's like she just ...

Men come near him and scarily said 

Men sternly said : she just what?

Guy gulped his saliva and said 

Guy : in.vi.si.ble 

Men came towards the guy with inhuman speed and dug his teeth over his neck and sucker his blood...after sometime he drop the guy over the floor...

Men: get him out of here and I don't like people who disappoint me ... I want her by hook or crook...find her ... whatever it takes...

Guy : y.e.s master...

Men takes the guy body out of there...

A girl came towards the men and placed her hand on his shoulder and said ...

Girl :don't worry manik we will find her ...

Manik nodded his head and looked towards the moon and said 

Manik : I will find u my beloved whatever it takes...u r mine only mine ...

LEAVE UR COMMENTS AND LIKES...

Edited by diyaNarwal - 27 April 2016 at 4:06am

The following 122 member(s) liked the above post:

alphymbfarhanabitheRitzeeemayyrukzzfehmidazainabthirthasunflieszaragmailcomSanvikashailikajparekhchinkuthakerSOUMYAPATILreddypranavipre24pranajfiza81Jnitdangeryousuf123Shovonotameshikamonikyyshalini27sam4u2015nishuchAnamikasharma45soni.jv97gmaillavenderbaymariam113SsUV7404212193asma_fatima2898Afrin.shaikhCantabilSNEHA1994rizaak7mananluvpaniStaars_FireflyLove_ashidebanjali93cute03sweetyfireflies333niti06luckysahanaamishtii2zkajalvorakrishbSangaviachustarshonkhonilFantasyworld04Gulabo12345ritzsubu1204SSimrakalyanimyneniradhikar3Suku111Afiiiieee88RUPALIkewlgirlabhilashaSsabhanamhRaka_bdmamalovesbaltoprincess08Pooja2899elsaannasana121neetamandaliyasinghaldisha12LUCKYRICKLYmylifeplfsamiamalhotraac2000ROOP0605LoveIsMananarchu_asokSonalmananKYYianVidhiarora1prathyushaelurisammy1920Friendsforever9Sofiafarooqtas456Cute_InayaManansamkhanVandyandylovePANIsoothuunnatishukla241aarzooaroradevilkhushivanivartikaky2mananCookiSakshi_mahetaNatalya_bedipiyu008navlaiqra286malleearunsunita_gmkishubedimanya_189zarakhanarloverbhagupurAngel_mananpayal94mairaallauddinmehak_ahujadhillon90riyaparoTiara115absnadsmanancrazerockstarloverAMAR_LOVEheemasomani_keertu_Entwined_Fates-QueenlyChitra-

diyaNarwal Goldie
diyaNarwal
diyaNarwal

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mehak_ahuja

reet0143 Senior Member
reet0143
reet0143

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 3:43am | IP Logged
wow wow wow just wow...