Posted: 7 years ago
Awesome promo well done
loved the promo
plz update soon
Thanks  for pm
diyaNarwal thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Hello everyone...I guess u like this story ... well I hope u like this part too ...I really don't feel like to update bcz of Ur unresponsive behaviour...but still I thought to give a try...next update will depend over Ur response...TILL THEN ENJOY🥳

PART - 1 (B)

Clg ...

Finally am standing in front of my clg ...I took a deep breathe...c'mon nandani u can do this ... it's not like everyone knew u lost Ur verginity...they are not going to eat u ...c'mon u can do this ... c'mon 

I step forward and walk towards my class...my nervousness is over at peak right now...I just hope everything went well...suddenly I was tackled by my back ...

Voice : bitch ... where the hell were u ? Do u even knew how much worried we were...and ur brother...Scriously u gives us a heart attack...

Here comes my best friend navya...always worries about everything and specially me ... and did I tell u she is the most hottest girl of our clg beside me ... and she also lost her v - card on her last birthday party...drunk and sex ... it's like common for teenagers isn't it...

Nandani scarcastically said : hello am fine thank you very much ... 

She rolled her eyes at me ... to which I shook my head "somethings never change "

Navya angrily said : don't be so scarcastic bitch...I was worried sick here ... do u even knew how much time did I called u ?

Did I tell u she is a mello dramatic too ...but I felt guilty too ... I should have told her ... after all she is my best friend...

Nandani : sorry ... I just ...umm ... need some break...

I half lied to her af course I need some break ... but break bcz of loosing my verginity...making me sad ...she put German hand over great hips while glaring at me ...

Navya : don't u dare lie to me ... now tell me what happened...and this time truth... bcz I knew my best friend never lied to me ...until or unless it's scirious...so tell me why u left the party...and why the hell after party u disappear...

Here goes nothing...here am I trying to forget that night ... here she was reminding me...amazing what a amazing best friend I have ...note the scram...

Nandani : maybe bcz that party was the worst party of my life...

Navya angrily said : and why the hell is that? 

Nandani shoutedly said  :bcz in this party I lost my verginity...happy now ...

I looked away ... I can feel my eyes were getting moist...but I can't cry more ... after all its not like my crying will change anything...

Navya shockingly said : why didn't you tell me ? And who was he ? Did I knew him ?

Way to go ... make me feel like a bad girl...now what should I say...no sweet i don't knew him ... it's just that I was so drunk to think properly I had a one night stand with a stranger ... and lost my f***ing verginity...amazing naa...

Nandani whispered : stranger

Navya looked at her friend with sympathetically...now she understands why she didn't come bcz for her it's not just her v - card...it's a special thing for her ... she always wanted to give her v - card to the person she loves not some stranger ... she too lost her verginity but she was not sad bcz she lost to the person she loves her boyfriend aryaman...it's not her fault that the bast**d run away next morning...

Navya :am sorry sorry nandani...I didn't knew ... but u knew don't feel sad yaar ... am sure Ur future prince will understand u ... and it wouldn't matter to him ... if he loves u truly...he will understand the fact u didn't give urself to someone for Ur own pleasure...it's just a mistake...

I looked at navya...and hugged her tightly...God she is truly my best friend...she knew how to make me feel good...she didn't judge me ... just being a friend who understands her friend...

Nandani smilingly said : thank you so much navu...I really feel good now...

Navya smilingly said : what are best friends for...

We smiled and walk towards our class...it's not like we are no.1 students...we are average...not bad not so good ... our professors were nice also ... they always helps us with our studies...all day went good ... by navya be my side ... makes things easier for me...I didn't even think about it...Finally I can go to home...

________

I went to my room ... went to washroom for freshen up ... it's a long day and tiring...people were looking at me like they never saw me ... and some were asking like why I didn't  come...Scriously ...can't they tired by asking same question again and again...it's creepy...and I had to deal with all this ... I quickly changed into my pink polka dots top and while shorts and went straight to bed...I didn't realise I was so tired in a second i was in a deep sleep...

DREAM -

A guy was standing in front of me...but I couldn't make out who was he ... bcz of darkness...I can feel his eyes burning over mine ... it makes me uncomfortable but not in bad way ... there is butterflies over my stomach ... he touch my waist and bring me closer to himself...I looked at his eyes they were dark...there was so passionate...I could find myself drawn into him ... his hot breathe was flying so much desire in my body...I found myself getting close to him ... I just want to kiss him senselessly...make him mine ... 

Guy : why?

I looked at my stranger questioningly...why ? What why? It's like he sense my confusion...the next word he said takes my breathe away ...

Guy : why did u left me?

His only question makes my eyes go wide ... he is the one ...

_________

I opened my eyes ...while breathing heavily ... I can feel sweat formed over my forehead...God can't this stranger leave me ...

The windows were open ...I gently get up and walks towards my window...this is insane...this guy can't leave me alone ... now he started coming on my dreams too ...

God what should I do ... why ? Why can't I just forget him ... I looked towards the moon ... it's so beautiful and calm...I closed my eyes...I can feel a tear fall from my eyes ...

I harshly wiped the tear...no am not going to  cry...I have life ... I have family...I can't cry over some mistake...no I can't ...shit!  Why the hell can't I just forget it ...

I don't knew where my life was taking me ... I mean one minute I decided to forget about that night and the next minute am thinking about it...jitnI koshish karti hu naa sochu ...pair bhi sochti hu  ...ho kya raha ha mere saath...I didn't even remember that guy face...now I seriously feel like a  sl*t ... who just had her one night stand...actually u know what one night stand would be much better then my condition they actually knew there face or there name but here am I ... I don't even remember anything...

cold breeze touch my face...I opened my eyes 

I looked outside of my window...and believe me or not ... I felt like am in some kind of movie or something...a guy was standing near the tree and looking towards my window direction or should I say mine...what the hell is going on...who the hell was he ...I briefly looked at him .and found out he was looking at me ..okay but... he was looking at me ... like am his life...what ...now this is going to be creepy ...his eyes...his eyes are so captive ... I couldn't looked away...c'mon nandani what are u saying this is not film ... it's a real life...God dammit ...but what the hell is going on...who can he be ... STALKER OR WORSE KIDNAPPER...OH GOD! AM I GOING TO KIDNAP OR SOMETHING...ABHI TOH MERE SHAADI BHI NAHI HUI...

God nandani kya soch rahi ha ... ye time melo dramatic hone ka nahi ha...soch jaldi kuch soch...I looked at his direction one more time and there is ... no one ... haaa...no one ... what the hell... holly fudge... now am starting imagining things ...amazing just... amazing...

Suddenly I heard my door bell rang...

_________

Oh God! Who it can be ... any guesses...so how u like this chapter...I hope u guys like it ... bcz if I didn't get enough likes and comments...I will think about to update next part ... so he a nice reader and hit the like button and comment on it too ... hehe ...lol🥳
Love u all
Diya❤️

Edited by diyaNarwal - 7 years ago
manancraze thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I really love the chapter... It was so good... Nandu is damn upset...thank god navya gave her a good explanation about it...aab nandu k door main yeah kon hain...is it Manik...???
I m excited.
Cont soon.
mananluvpani thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Superbbb n interesting promo...
Waiting for next part...
N all the best for your exams ...
RainFlies thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
amazing story

jst now I read 1a and b

lovely

poor nandini

finally manik be dhoondh liya uske beloved ko..

amazing
piyu008 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing.. can we get manan in next update please😳
Angelic_Doll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Luved the 2nd part 
So exciting story 
dreamy_doll15 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail